What's new

Welcome!

Holidays with Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misfit

Reaction score
I don't see the problem with skill swap /wish etc but i agree with ban choice scarf+baton/hold back or i have 2 solución
1.-we can use x2 item urge
2.- only 1 protect/heal un baton pass Pokémon

And ban ring Target too

it's always about luck, u can have 2 reflect in one fight or 2 embers, "don't see the problem" xddddddd

Zecao

Reaction score
it's always about luck, u can have 2 reflect in one fight or 2 embers, "don't see the problem" xddddddd

I think that you dont know what dangerous its abuse of these mechanics, well "you will see the problem"

failkiti1

Reaction score
it may be nonsense what I will say more to me I find it interesting, about the lv65 pokemon tournament some players for sure used pokemon with 1 tm reflect in each pokemon and another tm of his preference, however in the normal world I would not spend the tm that way just to go to the tournament with advantage, because the tm that will be used on a test server ie the tm that will be used on that tournament server will go back to normal when they return to the real world.

srry is google translation.

Misfit

Reaction score
I think that you dont know what dangerous its abuse of these mechanics, well "you will see the problem"

learn to read and then u'll recognize that i agree with u

Duzy pan

Reaction score
nothing for me. Everyone knows who will win for me is finished the event.

Ashtib

Reaction score
Pokemons for random tournament are ready! :) you will be able to choose 10 pokemons by type, so you can +/- balance your team.

So... players select one type for example "fire" and you give one random poke fire? we only select primary type or we can ask for fire/electric for example (i know no exist poke fire/electric type) xD

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So... players select one type for example "fire" and you give one random poke fire? we only select primary type or we can ask for fire/electric for example (i know no exist poke fire/electric type) xD

There will be elemental boxes, you can choose max 2 times from each box. There's obviously a chance, that if you choose let's say water box, then you will receive water/ice or ice/water (element order doesnt matter)

Ashtib

Reaction score
There will be elemental boxes, you can choose max 2 times from each box. There's obviously a chance, that if you choose let's say water box, then you will receive water/ice or ice/water (element order doesnt matter)

Oka :D ty

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Random tournament comes tomorrow.
To be clear.
a) you cannot use held items there - it's random tournament where pokemons and TMs are given by us. We decided to do it with no helds.
b) you cannot change your TMs (going to npc edward, removing what your pokemon has and adding your own brought from live servers)
c) you cannot trade/exchange pokemons among yourselves.
d) you cannot mega evolve

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Npc to transfer for tomorrow's tournament is available. You can already transfer and even draw your pokemons (which will let you train/get to know movesets).

There are 4th alolan island pokemons as well as professions ones.

If you want draw pokemons, msg me in game or on discord

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
The first tournament is over

80WL7Lx.png

Soksok

Reaction score
players with places 1-3 cannot participate in next tournaments, obviously.

About this ... I think it is unfair that they put this rule at the end of the tournament, that should have been warned before, I think it is okay if the winner of the 1st place does not participate in more tournaments, he already won the best reward, but places 2 and 3 should be able to try to have a better place, some players spent a lot of money on pokemon for tournaments without knowing this rule, putting this rule out of nowhere hurts us a lot and I don't think it's fair, they should implement this rule from the single tournament type, since if I had known this rule in the previous tournament it would have let me win, I want to participate in other tournaments ...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
About this ... I think it is unfair that they put this rule at the end of the tournament, that should have been warned before, I think it is okay if the winner of the 1st place does not participate in more tournaments, he already won the best reward, but places 2 and 3 should be able to try to have a better place, some players spent a lot of money on pokemon for tournaments without knowing this rule, putting this rule out of nowhere hurts us a lot and I don't think it's fair, they should implement this rule from the single tournament type, since if I had known this rule in the previous tournament it would have let me win, I want to participate in other tournaments ...
Fine, I will allow 2nd and 3rd places to participate (win) 2x max. There are other players who want to win reward, not ony you. First places cannot win more than once.

Ashtib

Reaction score
Fine, I will allow 2nd and 3rd places to participate (win) 2x max. There are other players who want to win reward, not ony you. First places cannot win more than once.

that rule apply to lvl 65 tournament too? because are different reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back