Welcome!

[CONTEST] Pokemon Christmas addon drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
As everyone knows, christmas is coming soon. It's a time for a new contest! Are you creative? So it's time to draw addon for a pokemon with christmas theme!

Rules:
-The addon must be created for a pokemon that can be obtained in the game and is not rare,
-Addon shouldn't be made for Tapu's, Crystal Onix, Elder Charizard, Red Gyarados, Bosses, Legends,
-Addon should only be done for pokemon final evolution, the exception here is Pikachu,
-Addon can be drawn in real life (crayons/pencil/paints/etc.) as well as using computer, however, the former will be better assessed for the effort put in,
-Addon of course must be a reference to Christmas and it can not contain anything erotic,
-Drawing or idea can not be copied from the internet, we count on the players imagination,
-Drawing can not contain too many tiny details, because in the game they will be invisible, especially when the pokemon is small,
-On the drawing you have to write your signature - the nickname from the game,
-Each player can paint up to 3 drawings,
-There will be two first places
*One for the best addon
*One for for the best Christmas drawing in total
-The reward for both is Shiny stantler or shiny box (Winner can decide which reward),
-If we think that more addons are cool, they will also be added to the game,

Rewards:
1st place: Shiny Stantler or Shiny Box + 60 days premium + TM Case 11 + Medal + Addon + Cloned Ticket or Key to ultra wormhole
2nd place: Cloned Box + 30 days premium + TM Case 8 + Medal + Addon Bag (or addon made by player) + Cloned Ticket or Key to ultra wormhole
3rd place: Elemental Box + 14 days premium + TM Case 12 + Medal + Addon Bag (or addon made by player) + Cloned Ticket or Key to ultra wormhole

Contest ends at 14/12

Last edited:

Gurdieen

Reaction score
Gurdieen
1. Addon Santa to Pangoro
n63mtg.png

Next Addons will be soon ;)

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Not good quality i will scan it tomorrow and propably change something in this draw

6Nj4hyA.jpg

I would like if lights on his hands would be animated and change colours. And colour of scarf, gloves and this thing on hat can be changed.

More ideas soon.

Dark Raze

Reaction score
Donphan Rudolf Cosplay
cGM92fY.png

Trevenant Xmas Tree
gW0Fvc6.png

Flygon Candy Bell
gEuA6uG.png

I will keep updating this post from time to time I have many addon ideas
pd: yes im bad at paint

Status