Welcome!

Holidays with Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to ask about loot system in tournament world. Copy of character to tournament world includes also loot which is in loot window? Cus one of the rules says that we can collect items there and sell for money to have possiblity buying better pots/revives/balls etc. To this time didn't put attention how loot in this system works, if items which we have in loot window in any server are also in loot window in tournament world. Just curiosity, where behind it can be a weakness of this tournament, I mean tons of items from that window can be used for getting money. Moreover if it would be checked if someone uses them (in case they are copied as well) how would be possible to separate them with items obtained in tournament world.

Hope is clear and just as I said, haven't look on loot window in tournament world so simply have no idea if that window is clear or have items of copied character.

sheiF2x.png
a1m9vWd.png

so i doubt that it transfers

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to ask about loot system in tournament world. Copy of character to tournament world includes also loot which is in loot window? Cus one of the rules says that we can collect items there and sell for money to have possiblity buying better pots/revives/balls etc. To this time didn't put attention how loot in this system works, if items which we have in loot window in any server are also in loot window in tournament world. Just curiosity, where behind it can be a weakness of this tournament, I mean tons of items from that window can be used for getting money. Moreover if it would be checked if someone uses them (in case they are copied as well) how would be possible to separate them with items obtained in tournament world.

Hope is clear and just as I said, haven't look on loot window in tournament world so simply have no idea if that window is clear or have items of copied character.
We will create sample character with certain amount of balls and revives/potions. Based on it, you will be able to create new character straight on tournament world.

I don't know if you answer this, but the map is going to be the same as now? Or is going to be smaller and different? I thing that is important to know which pokemon we take with us. (Maybe only kanto map, maybe alola??)
All map

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So, tournament starts tomorrow in 23 hours from now, but it will be better if you log in 30 minutes earlier in order to get pokemons, instructions to be read below.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You will be able to move to tournament world tomorrow with npc available in event area.

Your moved character will have nothing, but your name, in tournament world it will be new, fresh character with level 30 having 200 balls of each type (pb, gb, sb), 50 revives, 100 potions, a motorbike and 20 pizza.
You will get pokemons from us of your choice, that's why it will be better, if you log in 30 minutes earlier.

Once again:
- You have to exp alone, no party, no help
- We will not involve in KS unless it's few ppl against one or someone follows player from spawn X to spawn Y (for example from viridian forest to cinnabar)
- You cannot trade/pass pokemons to other player(s)
- You cannot trade/pass items/money to others
- You can exp any way you want and it includes quest, dailies, npc duels

Tsotss

Reaction score
Maybe its gonna be stupid question, but I feel its better to ask: every character will have premium in tournament world or on this tournament every character will be non-premium or it depends of our main character which we take part in?
Thanks in advance for answer.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe its gonna be stupid question, but I feel its better to ask: every character will have premium in tournament world or on this tournament every character will be non-premium or it depends of our main character which we take part in?
Thanks in advance for answer.

character will be on your account, so obviously if you're not premmy, your tourny character won't be either.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi, I heard that Kanto Only Tournament have been canceled because of not enough amount of players, I guess its going to be exacly same on max 65 lvl tournament, and alola only tournament, so my suggestion is to change one of them for Racing Cars Tournament, or other Exp Tournament, but this time maybe with 80 lvl character? idk

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi, I heard that Kanto Only Tournament have been canceled because of not enough amount of players, I guess its going to be exacly same on max 65 lvl tournament, and alola only tournament, so my suggestion is to change one of them for Racing Cars Tournament, or other Exp Tournament, but this time maybe with 80 lvl character? idk

Bump :)

Soksok

Reaction score
From what I heard yesterday's tournament was canceled again and I understand, maybe many players were not interested in the tournament enough since they did not have a good team to participate but instead they should do another tournament, a party duel tournament where obviously more people will attend, the tournament could be organized until the last :)

Tsotss

Reaction score
From what I heard yesterday's tournament was canceled again and I understand, maybe many players were not interested in the tournament enough since they did not have a good team to participate but instead they should do another tournament, a party duel tournament where obviously more people will attend, the tournament could be organized until the last :)

This one was few months ago. If is any chance changing Kanto Tournament for another one, would prefer Racing Car (since was just 1 for non-duel players and usually tournamnets are for duel ones) or street duel tournament (with restricted heal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back