Welcome!

Search results

1. O

Tutorship Recruitment [Platinum]

Character name: Avancerad Hastighet Languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
  2. O

Rebalance Discussions

Well I know you are mad because I beat your salamence and flygon with my empoleon with tri and icebreaker, but also you need to know icebreaker is very hard to hit, and about fightning pokes, remember your medicham was 115 +- and my empoleon was 130 so before writing a complaint about a poke...
  3. O

Rebalance related BUGS

Is not a bug, is because the new formula of reflect.
  4. O

Rebalance related BUGS

I know you have ALOT of work, and you dont have enough time, but... please can you check this? Already was fixed but I dont know why is bug again, thank you so much. :)
  5. O

Mini lottery 09/11

Apdeling Transploft Diamond
  6. O

Rebalance related BUGS

What about Mr Mime Feint and Gourgeist TOT?
  7. O

Rebalance related BUGS

Raissa said: Dark portal is not going to work in duel because would be very op, so is not a bug, ty ritcher. I want to ask about feint of Mr Mime, why at lvl 130 only hit 1.2k, maybe increase the dmg to 2-3k? Also when Gourgeist use Trick or Treat + Petal Blizzard annihilates, can you check...
  8. O

Rebalance Discussions

Totally agree with Naruto and Ridoku, but as always the ideas are going to be rejected. Anyway, good work Ridoku
  9. O

please linf for version 9.0.1

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?34955-Updated-PA-Clients
  10. O

Rebalance related BUGS

So... when this will be fixed
  11. O

Mini Lottery 18/10

12. O

¿Se puede usar el antiguo cliente?

Respecto a tu pregunta la respuesta es no, de ninguna forma se puede usar el antiguo cliente. Saludos
  13. O

Rebalance Discussions

14. O

Mini Lottery 3/10

15. O

Rebalance Discussions

Shadow ball IMO
  16. O

Camerupt & Torkoal

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?34485-Rebalance-Thread-Organized-suggestions! Feel like a torment xtreme :v
  17. O

Darkxdaz| Mapping show off|

I Lol'd
  18. O

19:26 [GM] Zertrox has taken the action "Deletion" against: Dark Xdaz, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour".
  19. O

This look so tibia, so no thx
  20. O

[Complaint] inb4 Nagatto complaints

Good luck in that Mr Nagatto, and dont worry, i can understand in english, but u know what? There is no sentence in english like, pocos huevos, and you are that kind of guy, anyway. Good luck, u will need it. :)
Back