Welcome!

Search results

1. matheus_mt1

[Recovery] Gliscor lost

Gliscor 97[F] in Great Ball w/ TM: Earthquake Last time used: I don't remember, but it must be this month (November) between the characters: Broka and Jarbinhas Thanks in advance.
  2. matheus_mt1

About Teleportation

1 or 2 min should be ok, totally removing teleportation cooldown would make a lot of people start spamming teleportations everywhere.
  3. matheus_mt1

Halloween Fan Art Contest - for Diamond Players

Happy Halloween! XD Jarbinhas from Diamond
  4. matheus_mt1

[Recovery] Pokes disappeared

Well, I was talking to my friend and he told me that many pokes disappeared after a rollback or some sort of server problem yesterday. His account is Mcleozin and Eternnit Mcleozin, he asked me to create this topic in order to recover the lost pokemons, so I'm going to list one by one, he...
  5. matheus_mt1

Team Brasil LT

Another day of leveling up, my goals were achieved and I'm really happy! 115 char Girafarig 46 Girafarig 47 Girafarig 48 Girafarig 49 Girafarig 50 Hydropump on Octillery Earthquake on Kanghaskan Toed 58 Toed 59 Toed 60 57 char 58 char 59 char 60 char 61 char...
  6. matheus_mt1

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

Thank you! It's nice to see that people have the same issue and think in the same way as I do. My point is, I bought a Vaporeon 41 today, and with the help of double exp I leveled it up till level 60! Turns out it's a really nice pokemon with good area attacks and nice damage. For example, with...
  7. matheus_mt1

Adding stuns on Electric pokes wouldn't make them op. OP = Pokemon that can kill even those who has weakness against. Adding a single stun on Electabuzz or other Electric Pokemon such as Jolteon, Ampharos, wouldn't make them kill a Steelix without any TMs for example. Also I don't see why...
  8. matheus_mt1

Undead [LT]

Congratz! Following here!
  9. matheus_mt1

See you around...

It's always bad to see players stopping to play the game :/ Good luck in real life, hope you can come back some day!
  10. matheus_mt1

2x Event.

All events are welcome, I really enjoyed it, leveled up many low level pokemons till 60 in 2 days, which would be really difficult without double exp! I would like to thank for administration for that, however, it doesn't replace big events like Christmas or Halloween Event, as a suggestion I...
  11. matheus_mt1

Ash Faelzin & Shrink [LT]

Following nab! Congratulations for catches!
  12. matheus_mt1

Team Brasil LT

Following with more screenshots, leveled up a lot those days, enjoying a lot double exp! This time I got more than 40 screenshots, hope you enjoy it! Trode 73 Umbreon 115 Umbreon 116 Umbreon 117 Umbreon 118 Umbreon 119 Umbreon 120 Espeon 111 Char 111 Char 112 Char 113 Char...
  13. matheus_mt1

Reporting "Tutor" Billy Hatake Filho - Power Abusing

I don't think you guys understand what the problem is. No one is complaining about that, Billy was completely right when he muted Greg considerating the first screenshot. I just think he should have muted Wislove too, because that was an indirect way to make a trade, but that's ok, this is...
  14. matheus_mt1

Reporting "Tutor" Billy Hatake Filho - Power Abusing

Well, lets analyze that in a fair way. On the first screenshot we can see Wislove saying that he wanted to buy 10 diamonds but no one was selling it, then Greg says he would sell it. I would agree with that situation if Billy had muted both, not just Greg. Second screenshot, some talking about...
  15. matheus_mt1

Team Brasil LT

Some new screenshots, I'm kinda away from the game because I'm too bored those days, I hope I get better when the event happens to start. Catch 38: Phanpy Catch 39: Teddiursa Level 110 Umbreon 114
  16. matheus_mt1

Team Brasil LT

Hey everybody! Some levels on Tentacruel and a single level on char!
  17. matheus_mt1

Yes you're right Flareon is included too. People don't use it because of its weakness.
  18. matheus_mt1

I think that would be a great idea, that's why I'm talking about for a long time and people just refuse to consider my opinion. That'd be really good and would make more people to use Jolteon, as I said, people just don't want to use it, why would I use Jolteon if its actually a noob pokemon...
  19. matheus_mt1

I don't know where you see Jolteon is fine, Jolteon is now a hated pokemon because it doesn't have strong moves, nobody wants a Jolteon nowadays, comparing Jolteon to Raichu, Jolteon loses a lot. Yes, with those moves would be impossible to kill Gliscor, Agility, Counter Helix and Agility...
  20. matheus_mt1

Raichu doesn't have a strong AOE move as well, otherwise it has Double Team, which already makes it really good. Discharge/Electric Storm on Jolteon would be a great idea, but people will blame me for supporting this idea.
Back