What's new

Welcome!

Reporting "Tutor" Billy Hatake Filho - Power Abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Kraves

Reaction score
again.jpg

Just wanna show how the tutors work in this server.

Attachments

• again2.jpg
    again2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 43
  • again3.jpg
    again3.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 41

Billy hatake

Reaction score

translation

wislove, I want buy 10 diamonds but nobody was selling . <- statement

Gregs blablabla , I sell for 3k , go pvp red.

Last edited:

Greg Kraves

Reaction score
hey billy, how can i mute you in forum too? because in game you alredy is.

Greg Kraves

Reaction score
and you cannot respond a report on gm chat when the report talks about you, right?

Billy hatake

Reaction score
yeah i already did that. I fulfill my duty. and every time you do something wrong. I'll be there to be able to place order!

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I will not waste time with you. the people at this time that need my help.
you're wrong and every time you are wrong, I'll teach you manners. Goodbye and have a good evening child

Greg Kraves

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're so false man, and i did not called you on this topic, get out... and i'm not a child because childs in brazil cannot speak english.

beware ;)

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
Well, lets analyze that in a fair way. On the first screenshot we can see Wislove saying that he wanted to buy 10 diamonds but no one was selling it, then Greg says he would sell it. I would agree with that situation if Billy had muted both, not just Greg.
Second screenshot, some talking about behaviour, well, everybody has to behave on National Chats, what happened in first screenshot wasn't fair, but the worst hadn't been shown yet. When I took a look at the third screenshot, we can see some directly offences which in my opinion acting like that is totally incorrect specially when coming from a Tutor, which is responsible to help and not to offend anyone. I'm not a staff member and I'm not here to judge none of you, just to give my opinion.

Regards,

kirius

Reaction score
I think "wislove" also deserves a silencer. according to the rule

It is forbidden to send messages direct or indirect trade way (Trade insinuation), even if They are lottery forum links.

I think that's the reason to complain

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to see translation from words to words from those screens.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're so false man, and i did not called you on this topic, get out... and i'm not a child because childs in brazil cannot speak english.

beware ;)
You better beware with me, because the thing you're saying is kinda racist. Not all countries have english lessons from Kindergarden.

Greg Kraves

Reaction score
I don't know you mr lajrra, but when you start to be a game master i alredy was a player, you should analyze my question as a staff member and not as a billys friend, i'm really disappointed with your respect to old players.... and racist? what??? i live in brazil dude, brazilians are not racists. LOL

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
how can I analyze anything without knowing portuguese? I want to be objective, thats why I need translation.
And before being gamemaster i was a normal player too. Calm down. I am waiting for Makarno who will translate it.

Demon King

Reaction score

beware ;)

thats epic dumb so if i make a thread Greg Kraves is a ........ u wont check the thread ?
billy did his duty behave next time

chaaps

Reaction score
I had been reading everything, billy is totally right, and you are wrong, and now u are beeing racist with my country.
First of all, yes, we learn english on our schools, second of all, I' am brazilian and speak english thousand times better than u, where's your god now?
GTFO

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
Wislove: I wanna buy 10 diamonds
Wislove: but fuck
Wislove: None sells
Greg Kraves: I sell
Greg Kraves: 3k
Alfafa: This greg is really noob guys
Greg Kraves: pvp red

Billy was totally right when he muted you.
I don't think you guys understand what the problem is. No one is complaining about that, Billy was completely right when he muted Greg considerating the first screenshot. I just think he should have muted Wislove too, because that was an indirect way to make a trade, but that's ok, this is tolerable.

Now read very carefully, the problem is that Billy started to discuss with Greg (2nd screenshot), on Report Tab, like, he was judging himself, and after that, Greg sent a private message (3rd screenshot) and Billy offended him, which doesn't fulfill his duty anymore.

I'll try to translate the 3rd screenshot.

Greg: Please wait patiently for a gamemaster to reply.
Greg: Smile face
Billy Hatake: I don't care about you.
Billy Hatake: The next time you do that, I will mute you for 100 minutes.
Greg: Sorry, but you are ignored.
Greg: When you send me a private message
Greg: The tab just blinks
Billy Hatake: I'm the support
Billy Hatake: Moron (For people who doesn't know Portuguese, it is a general derogatory term something like moron, schmuck or idiot)

Regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back