• Yes,time for teleportation should be removed

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No,its fine now...

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ludacha

Reaction score
As you know you have to wait 10 minutes after each teleportation to teleport yourself again to some town
I think that it should be maximum 1 minut or removed

Why?

If you teleport to wrong town....have to wait 10 minutes to teleport in right one
If you die on some quest,and your mates wait you.....it takes 10 minutes
If you have some raid,and you already teleported to somewere....you cant go on raid
If you are on raid and die....its hard to get back one the same
If you have house in one town,you are in other,and want to go in third and need a pokemon...you need wait 2 teleports to make it happend

So,if we are already premium players....why not to have better way for teleport?
Ride,Surf,Dig,Find hole,Rock Smash and other moves dont have any time for using agian
I think teleport should be the same

berollo

Reaction score
I am agree with U, but now players can change his hometown for 10hd, so it is easy way to other city : )

Ludacha

Reaction score
2 minutes are good,everything is better then 10...but if you know when you die on raid or small event....specialy in raid
2 minutes means a lot....
I think 1 minute or totaly removed...

Hake

Reaction score
disagree 10min is good and when stm going wrong we can all time change city for 10hd

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
I agree with this suggestion. When i tp to city and die, it's really bored wait 10 minutes for go to the hunt place already. I think 1 minute its good

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
1 or 2 min should be ok, totally removing teleportation cooldown would make a lot of people start spamming teleportations everywhere.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Or maybe leave it as is now, and if you want to use tp when you used it recently, remove 10 hd from your bag... something like change residence with Mr Ecko
something like this

"Oh, I used teleport already, but if I want to use it again, I must to set free 10 hd from my bag. Do I really want this? (Yes or No)"

Back