What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
hmm ok girafarig and yanma ^^ why i never see lvl 130 x.x thx Dizzy Punch OP..

"My best.. Are you creating your team, do not be influenced by all":rolleyes:
re5d.jpg

Why you think Dizzy punch would be OP? (I guess you mean on Electabuzz).

PS: Put your signature in your "Signature", not in every reply you do. You can edit it on Settings (Upper right corner).

Tadesligad0

Reaction score
Why you think Dizzy punch would be OP? (I guess you mean on Electabuzz).PS: Put your signature in your "Signature", not in every reply you do. You can edit it on Settings (Upper right corner).

Thx ^^ hmm Dizzy Punch is good in electabuzz, but it would be nice if it had some electric type move that causes stun, for example thunder wave.No need for new moves, but also his idea of ​​Dizzy Punch and headbut is very good ^ ^

Rakun

Reaction score
Porygon2
Moves:
Super Sonic - m1 - level 110 - 20s
Psybeam - m2 - level 110 - 15s
Psywave - m3 - level 110 - 20s
Psychic - m4 - level 110 - 15s
Zap Cannon - m5 - level 110 - 20s
Magic Coat - m6 - level 110 - 35s
Restore - m7 - level 110 - 70s
Tri Attack - m8 - level 112 - 40s
Psyfusion - m9 - level 115 - 45s
Passive:Focus
Max HP:12k, do 13-14k
Add More Damage

Last edited:

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Thx ^^ hmm Dizzy Punch is good in electabuzz, but it would be nice if it had some electric type move that causes stun, for example thunder wave.No need for new moves, but also his idea of ​​Dizzy Punch and headbut is very good ^ ^

The problem is that we have a lot of moves that already stun. Adding more would end up on making hunts harder for example in the Electric powerplant. Also when you wanna boost a pokemon, it must be only that pokemon. If we add stun to that move, other pokemons would be affected too, and maybe those pokemons don't need it, that's what I mean. Hope you understand.

fenixdiamond

Reaction score
I don't think that the solution of OP water pokes is making electric pokes OP too. Electabuzz could have other kind of stuns, such as headbutt or dizzy punch.
Also something that should change is Water Pulse. That's the main reason why some water pokes are too strong right now. As I have suggested many times, I think it would be really good solution to make it hit only once in all the area, to prevent combos with 3 hits that can hit around 1.5k each (x1) wich is insane. Instead it would hit only 1 time and would be a low damage attack with stun (just like confusion)[/QUOTE]

Is your point of view, according thunder wave if would be a good stun op (omg lol?)
the electric pokes are garbage ecepcion of raichu even cloned, should improve the electrical but less raichu.

Much delayed by xD event, Please tournament for the delay

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
I don't think that the solution of OP water pokes is making electric pokes OP too. Electabuzz could have other kind of stuns, such as headbutt or dizzy punch.
Also something that should change is Water Pulse. That's the main reason why some water pokes are too strong right now. As I have suggested many times, I think it would be really good solution to make it hit only once in all the area, to prevent combos with 3 hits that can hit around 1.5k each (x1) wich is insane. Instead it would hit only 1 time and would be a low damage attack with stun (just like confusion)

Adding stuns on Electric pokes wouldn't make them op. OP = Pokemon that can kill even those who has weakness against. Adding a single stun on Electabuzz or other Electric Pokemon such as Jolteon, Ampharos, wouldn't make them kill a Steelix without any TMs for example.

Also I don't see why change Water Pulse, it has a good stun and damage now and without it, many pokemons would be weak if its damage will be decreased. In order to change it they would have to remake a lot of pokemons.
And I agree with you that nowadays there are a lot of OP water pokemons like Tentacruel (especially cloned with too much HP and many stuns with low cooldown).

I've been leveling up Politoed for a few days and I've noticed it has a really low rate of activating its passive, sometimes you kill more than 15 pokemons and it doesn't activate, nevertheless, I found its damage very good, and its a really usefull attack. It has also many normal attacks which doesn't help it a lot when leveling up, turns out it is a really difficult pokemon to level up without TMs and I don't agree with that, every pokemon should be able to level up without any TMs.

I would also appreciate that who makes these rebalances take a close look on Flareon, Jolteon, they are useless today due to lack of stuns, HP, etc. They are Eevee evolutions, they must not be useless.

Regards,

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I've been leveling up Politoed for a few days and I've noticed it has a really low rate of activating its passive, sometimes you kill more than 15 pokemons and it doesn't activate, nevertheless, I found its damage very good, and its a really usefull attack. It has also many normal attacks which doesn't help it a lot when leveling up, turns out it is a really difficult pokemon to level up without TMs and I don't agree with that, every pokemon should be able to level up without any TMs.

Regards,

Buddy I'm totally agree with that.
We should have pokemons to lvl and pokemons to duel, but at least we should be able to lvl up every pokemon, for exemple, I know primeape is one of the bests fight pokemons without tms(!), but is impossible to lvl up it fast.
Every pokemon should be checked, every pokemon should be able to lvl up and duel, each one with his weakness, but at least everyone should be able to be "good" in both things.

Alenshad

Banned user
Reaction score
water pulse is good like it is now in some pokes, but not in all.

For example not in:
Slowking, snorlax, cloned cruel, cloned jynx (TM)

and octillery (have too many stuns + stong water, faq?) - cloned vapo(hits too much)

but in other pokes like Seaking, granbull, dragonite, kingler, persian (for example) it's a good tm they can learn and it doesnt make it as op as the first and second line mentioned.

So maybe we need a diferent rebalance, maybe some pokes move have to be nerfed for example that Octazooka never STUN, or that (HIPNOSIS) doesnt stun DARK TYPE (for example) or that ice beam doesnt stun anymore, some stuns have really short cd when should have more, like slowking, snorlax's yawn e.e frecuently used in a pvp, or gengar hipnosis, or umbreon scary face e.e

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
We should have pokemons to lvl and pokemons to duel, but at least we should be able to lvl up every pokemon, for exemple, I know primeape is one of the bests fight pokemons without tms(!), but is impossible to lvl up it fast.
Every pokemon should be checked, every pokemon should be able to lvl up and duel, each one with his weakness, but at least everyone should be able to be "good" in both things.
Thank you! It's nice to see that people have the same issue and think in the same way as I do.

My point is, I bought a Vaporeon 41 today, and with the help of double exp I leveled it up till level 60! Turns out it's a really nice pokemon with good area attacks and nice damage. For example, with a Politoed of the same level, I wouldn't be able to reach not even half of what I did with Vaporeon, that is my point, some pokes you can level up really fast, others you spend weeks trying to level up the same you did with another pokemon (those ones who are able to level up fast). It is impossible to level up my Politoed in a fast way without teaching him a Water Pulse or Hydropump or both of them.

water pulse is good like it is now in some pokes, but not in all.

For example not in:
Slowking, snorlax, cloned cruel, cloned jynx (TM)

and octillery (have too many stuns + stong water, faq?) - cloned vapo(hits too much)
I agree with that, water pulse in some pokemons should be changed.

So maybe we need a diferent rebalance, maybe some pokes move have to be nerfed for example that Octazooka never STUN, or that (HIPNOSIS) doesnt stun DARK TYPE (for example) or that ice beam doesnt stun anymore, some stuns have really short cd when should have more, like slowking, snorlax's yawn e.e frecuently used in a pvp, or gengar hipnosis, or umbreon scary face e.e
I agree with that too! But they have to be careful about what I said above, about a pokemon being or not being able to level up without TMs.

M. Killer

Reaction score
Atleast u can lvl Meape, It's slow but not impossible (I already did it), but try to lvl a Raticate, Lickitung, Granbull even Persian.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Add to Ditto better attack hits when he transform in some pokemon.Add him more Hp

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Adding stuns on Electric pokes wouldn't make them op. OP = Pokemon that can kill even those who has weakness against. Adding a single stun on Electabuzz or other Electric Pokemon such as Jolteon, Ampharos, wouldn't make them kill a Steelix without any TMs for example.

I disagree with you in this point. OP means overpowered, and it's not only a pokemon that can kill it's counter. I'll give you an example. There's a pokemon that can kill ANY pokemon, except his counter. Let's say this pokemon is weak against Steel. How many steel pokemons are there? around 5? So what if a pokemon can beat around 240 pokemons and can be beaten by 5, do you think it is overpowered? Of course it is. It doesn't matter if it dies against it's weakness if it can kill any other pokemon that should be a 50/50 duel, for example an electric against poison, or electric against ice. I know some electric pokemons needs a boost, but you also have to consider that electric has only 1 weakness and many of them can learn reflect or have protective moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back