What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Pokes disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
Well, I was talking to my friend and he told me that many pokes disappeared after a rollback or some sort of server problem yesterday.

His account is Mcleozin and Eternnit Mcleozin, he asked me to create this topic in order to recover the lost pokemons, so I'm going to list one by one, he doesn't remember all sex and pokeballs, but he has some information.

Steelix 117[F], Pokeball - This one is one of my pokes, traded from Jarbinhas or Beprepared (both are my accounts) to Mcleozin, and I'm sure of the informations of this one.

Umbreon 100[F], Pokeball (It was on his CP)
Poliwrath 74 (It was on his CP)
Pupitar 50, Super Ball (belongs to xxvitorww, xxvitorww left the poke on the house and Mcleozin was using it)
Honchkrow 81 (belongs to xxvitorww, xxvitorww left the poke on the house and Mcleozin was using it)
Jolteon 121[M] TM: Discharge TM:Shadow Ball, Pokeball (belongs to Abxcdes, it was traded from Abxcdes to Mcleozin)
Buzz 78 or 77 TM: Psychic (he doesn't remember the level) (belongs to Darkmoltres, it was traded from Darkmoltres to Mcleozin)

Most of them were last released yesterday, except Pupitar.

The house is 'Unnamed House #81'. Mcleozin owns this house. (It is located in Vermilion).

I hope you can help me as soon as possible! If you need any information, just ask and I'll try to give it.

Regards,

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello! As I thought. There was a little "rollback" on Diamond yesterday, but NOT on Pearl.

Steelix has a new owner:
x4E3Fa.png

Also Pupitar
QiGsbr.png

And Electabuzz
fFzKmc.png

Honchkrow
AucrDo.png

This is just 10 lvl noob char, it belongs to:
bV-DBF.png

I guess that some "friend" who was invited to your friend's house stolen those Pokemons and put it on this character.

Umbreon and Poliwrath are still in his depot:
PEnhwv.png

R2Gy3H.png

With Jolteon, you're right, it's really lost.
Jolteon 121, male, pokeball, TM: Shadow Ball, TM: Discharge, Name: Perrito Lindo,
E-8622

Sadly, but we can recover only Jolteon, since only it's lost and other Pokemons were just stolen. As you know, we aren't recovering Pokes lost by scams, hacks, steals etc.
Wait for Andyrax to recover Jolteon, be patient please and Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back