What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ackerman

Reaction score
I agree with that too, Night Slash is not needed since it already has Knock Off, passive isn't needed too, but Fire, Ice and Thunder Fang can't be set aside, these fangs are starting attacks of this poke from any moveset you search for.
And it lacks a lot of defense.

But max attacks in poke is 10.. if add all, need remove 2 attacks

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
But max attacks in poke is 10.. if add all, need remove 2 attacks
That's what I'm saying, they need to keep what are signature moves of the Pokemon, I mean at least the moves that are on the 'Starting Moves' from the moveset which for Gliscor would be Thunder Fang and Knock Off (both it already has) and Fire Fang, Ice Fang.

-Add Agility to Jolteon. Or maybe double team, but for me thats too much.
Disagree with Double Team, agree with Agility! :)

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
Agility!, Add electric storm too, all electric poke have this attack(except Ampharos, have Discharge, And Raichu, Have Double Team) but jolteon don't have double team or good expansive attack
Raichu doesn't have a strong AOE move as well, otherwise it has Double Team, which already makes it really good. Discharge/Electric Storm on Jolteon would be a great idea, but people will blame me for supporting this idea.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
But he want make gliscor super op, with this attack's and passive kill any poke..., maybe need ice fang, but no fire, it passive and night slash.
gliscor can be OP with fire f
ang and agility or Night slash? Yeah sure xD

-Add Agility to Jolteon. Or maybe double team, but for me thats too much.
Disagree with both :D Jolteon is fine now.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Add: Find hole to Steelix, Onix, Swampert, Rhydon, Golem and others ground pokes.

Last edited:

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
Disagree with both Jolteon is fine now.
I don't know where you see Jolteon is fine, Jolteon is now a hated pokemon because it doesn't have strong moves, nobody wants a Jolteon nowadays, comparing Jolteon to Raichu, Jolteon loses a lot.

Fire fang, night slash or agility, couter helix, kill almost all pokes..
Yes, with those moves would be impossible to kill Gliscor, Agility, Counter Helix and Agility aren't supposed to be Gliscor Moves, but Fire Fang, Ice Fang and Thunder Fang, are gliscor moves, I don't know how they will add it but it isn't up to me, they can't just take out those moves.

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
I don't know where you see Jolteon is fine, Jolteon is now a hated pokemon because it doesn't have strong moves, nobody wants a Jolteon nowadays, comparing Jolteon to Raichu, Jolteon loses a lot.

i was just taking a look on jolteon and raichu as u said, really, jolteon lost in demage, cds, stun, and even in TM learnset

just making a small comparison

since volt tackle is similar to wild charge and also give a mini stun raichu has 25s and jolt 30

jolteon's stun is bite , 15 s that's ok but raichu has growl with 25s, then a better stun

even jolteon's thunder is slower than raichu

jolteon has 9 moves, one of them is a linear move, powerfull but linear, easy to miss and avoid and raichu has 10 moves + a buff passive, one of them is double team that can make raichu stay alive for + time (if oponent target the clone instead of the real one) and buff even more ur power

for me both pokemon should be good in a diferent way i understand the fact of jolt could be better against psy pokemons with pin misille and bite, but raichu may be even better than jolt against those types even without a super effective skill

looking in this way wouldn't be so crazy think about add double team in jolt with same cd as raichu, you could say"it has bite with 15 s" well 2s stun and this move is the fastest move of jolteon, raichu already have electroball, iron tail, thunder bolt and thundershock with 15 s cd or less(don't forget about buff passive)

in this way i would like to suggest:

5 seconds less cd in thunder and thunder fang, in this way it will be 30s and 15 s

add double team lv 55 50 seconds cd

maybe agility passive buti think it is not necessary at all ( but would be fair)

in this way u won't make an op pokemon, and u will start see + ppl using jolteon in duel, actually buzz is used for xp and jolteon and raichu are like "x1" poke, but raichu has a great advantage in this position

i would like to know what u all guys think about it

Regards

Nan

Last edited:

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
I think that would be a great idea, that's why I'm talking about for a long time and people just refuse to consider my opinion. That'd be really good and would make more people to use Jolteon, as I said, people just don't want to use it, why would I use Jolteon if its actually a noob pokemon compared to Raichu? Rebalance is made in order to enable people to have the Pokemons they really like, not what is just strong, In my opinion today, many will prefer Raichu instead of Jolteon because of those reasons we already discussed here. Thumbs up to your idea!

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
i was just taking a look on jolteon and raichu as u said, really, jolteon lost in demage, cds, stun, and even in TM learnset

just making a small comparison

since volt tackle is similar to wild charge and also give a mini stun raichu has 25s and jolt 30

jolteon's stun is bite , 15 s that's ok but raichu has growl with 25s, then a better stun

even jolteon's thunder is slower than raichu

jolteon has 9 moves, one of them is a linear move, powerfull but linear, easy to miss and avoid and raichu has 10 moves + a buff passive, one of them is double team that can make raichu stay alive for + time (if oponent target the clone instead of the real one) and buff even more ur power

for me both pokemon should be good in a diferent way i understand the fact of jolt could be better against psy pokemons with pin misille and bite, but raichu may be even better than jolt against those types even without a super effective skill

looking in this way wouldn't be so crazy think about add double team in jolt with same cd as raichu, you could say"it has bite with 15 s" well 2s stun and this move is the fastest move of jolteon, raichu already have electroball, iron tail, thunder bolt and thundershock with 15 s cd or less(don't forget about buff passive)

in this way i would like to suggest:

5 seconds less cd in thunder and thunder fang, in this way it will be 30s and 15 s

add double team lv 55 50 seconds cd

maybe agility passive buti think it is not necessary at all ( but would be fair)

in this way u won't make an op pokemon, and u will start see + ppl using jolteon in duel, actually buzz is used for xp and jolteon and raichu are like "x1" poke, but raichu has a great advantage in this position

i would like to know what u all guys think about it

Regards

Nan
Totally agree, also you did a comparison wihout talking about tm learnset, you said about jolteon be strong against psychic but raichu can become totally awesome against his biggest weakness (earth/rock) with his learnset.
And im pretty sure jolteon without tms cant kill the most of water pokemons without tms too
About use jolteon to exp is the same, isnt even good, so im totally agree with all your suggestion.
This conversation about jolteon can be used to flareon too.

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
Yes you're right Flareon is included too. People don't use it because of its weakness.

Hibari Kyoya

Reaction score
Instead of a double team on jolteon would be better by helping hand, both the jolteon, as in flaroen and Vaporeon. Since the official games, they learn helping hand of nature, not double team.

xtaacox

Reaction score
Nope ty, nowadays helping hand, rage, strafe and all those buffing moves are useless because with all those stuns the opponent doesnt give you a chance to get advantage using your buff

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Jolteon:
Thunder/thunder fang/thunder wave with status
Bite/wild charge with stuns
Can learn Reflect/ discharge (with status)
Zap cannon/double kick/thunder bolt
16-17k hp

+ double team can be OP

M. Killer

Reaction score
Instead of a double team on jolteon would be better by helping hand, both the jolteon, as in flaroen and Vaporeon. Since the official games, they learn helping hand of nature, not double team.

So what you suggest?
Adding powers that they do not learn by nature?

But Jolt learn Agility, and it could be added as a passive or a skill with a low cd, like 15~25 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back