Welcome!

Search results

1. Zake Ketchum

Egg system disabled ?

Hello, my magikarps in daycare already have intimacy 100% but i cannot take the egg, i tried to say egg and npc say:"Kate: What are you talking about?" The egg system are disabled?
  2. Zake Ketchum

Why make suggestions ?

Why make suggestions? if the staff dont read, and if read and comment that will do they dont do. Example? sell all suggestion, a great idea, but makes more than 1 week and the suggestion are not implemented. The staff presence now is few, i think they dont care for players as they cared in the...
  3. Zake Ketchum

Staff

Hello, would be nice if staff inform us in a topic about what they doing at the moment for the server, like a changelog, the difference is the changelog tell us what staff has done and this "topic" tell us what staff are doing at the moment, because in the last days i didn't see any updates D: ...
  4. Zake Ketchum

PA Real Situation, please give your opnion

Dear players, dear admins, i coming here to talk about something that making me sad, an not only me but the most part of players i guess, about the current situation of the server. First i'll tell about the beta: The beta was excellent, several bugs? yes, but the server was awesome, each day...
  5. Zake Ketchum

Suggestion about calculate

I think that calculate option in npc buyer could be used without having the pokemon, only to know the pokemon price, please implement it, so we can know the pokeons prices.
  6. Zake Ketchum

Make Guildhouse !

Hello, today i was searching for a guildhouse for my guild members, but the best i find is a house with 3 floors and with few rooms, my suggestions is: Make guildhouses with 3+ floors, with several rooms, for example:in the first floor make a hall, in the middle floor the meeting room and in...
  7. Zake Ketchum

Houses ???

Hello, i've some questions about house: - How many houses my char can have ? - How i pass the house ownership from a char to other char of the same account? - Here dont have Guildhouse? i trying to find a guildhouse with several rooms for my guild members, but is hard difficulty
  8. Zake Ketchum

Guild Brazilian Dominion Recrutando Treinadores !

Guild Brazilian Dominion Recrutando Pessoal, estou recrutando players para minha guild. Requerimentos: - Deve ser do mundo diamond - Deve ser br - Não pode ser noob (noob NÃO é quem tem level baixo, noob é quem não sabe jogar e ficaa dando ks/ blokando respawn, etc...) Atenção: Quem já é da...
  9. Zake Ketchum

Why staff changed the MegaDrain sprite ?

Hey, today when my gloom used the megadrain i see a red spark, then staff changed the mega drain sprite, but why changed it? the previous was more cute and nice, this tibia red spark sprite sucks, i suggest that back to the previous sprite, lso because is easier to see when the pokemon use the...
  10. Zake Ketchum

The price of daycare raised?

My friend yesterday told me that the price of daycare raised from 5HD/day to 15HD/day, is that true?
  11. Zake Ketchum

Happy New Year !

Hello all,one more year is passing,much happen this year,good and bad things,and now one new year will come. I'm sorry for some bad things i've do/said and i promise,in this new year i'll change all i need,a new year,a new zake ^^,'ill improve my english,i'll help more and all that need improve...
  12. Zake Ketchum

Merry Christimas !

Merry Christmas For All !!!
  13. Zake Ketchum

Suggestions for christimas event !

Hello all,as most of you know we have a christimas event,we need to defeat christimas pokemons and get points to trade for gifts,and the most wanted gift is the johto box,but it cost 1k points,and the christimas pokemons gives too few points,have few varieties of christimas pokemons and it...
  14. Zake Ketchum

PA Team does not recognize other people?

First of all,Thor,this is not against you. Second,gz for your new position. I come here to criticize one thing,PA Team does not recognize other people,i help alot,in forum,in game,in my community,everybody that comes asking for help i've pleasure to help them,before i said that i dont help to...
  15. Zake Ketchum

Pokemons are balanced?

Hello,now i logged and noticed that my pokemons are stronger,staff balanced the pokemons? because i dont see nothing about this in changelog.
  16. Zake Ketchum

koob look here please !

koob,you dont read the pm's that i send to you? makes more than 3 days that i tyring to contact you but i dont have response :(
  17. Zake Ketchum

Hoeveel diamante jy al gekoop het?

Ek wil weet hoeveel diamante jy reeds gekoop het en as jy dit verkoop of tarde vir pokemons
  18. Zake Ketchum

Alertpay problem

Paypal have disabled my credit card,then i need to make a account in alertpay,but when i try to pay the diamonds say that dont accept credit card,then how i can buy diamonds via alertpay?
  19. Zake Ketchum

Debug

When i hunting rattatas in the viridian sewer i tried to use the rope in the rope spot that lead to the sewer gate next to pokemart and buged,now everytime i try to login i get debug and my client close.
  20. Zake Ketchum

Pokemon Adventures Rating (Give your opnion,very important)

Hello all,i come here to ask you what you are thinking about the server,then with this we can express what we fell about the server and i hope that staff look at it and take any action. In my country have a dictation that say: "The voice of people is the voice of the god" This mean that staff...
Back