What's new

Welcome!

Why make suggestions ?

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Why make suggestions? if the staff dont read, and if read and comment that will do they dont do.

Example? sell all suggestion, a great idea, but makes more than 1 week and the suggestion are not implemented.

The staff presence now is few, i think they dont care for players as they cared in the beta days.

Gewehrravr

Reaction score
Sometimes adding something takes longer than originally expected. Also, current bugs are most likely higher on the list than adding new features. Any new features they are working on are possibly going to take some time because rushing causes more bugs to appear and that isn't a good thing. Give them time and the ideas will be implemented. Plus, they don't update every day.

alek

Reaction score
They have implemented a few, the problem is it usually takes long JUST for them to read/post in the thread, and even longer for the few ideas suggested to be implemented, maybe if they told us what they are working on atm we would say, oh let's give them some time, they're fixing this or that, but since we never know anything about what the staff is currently working on, it does seem like they really aren't doing a lot.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
They have implemented a few, the problem is it usually takes long JUST for them to read/post in the thread, and even longer for the few ideas suggested to be implemented, maybe if they told us what they are working on atm we would say, oh let's give them some time, they're fixing this or that, but since we never know anything about what the staff is currently working on, it does seem like they really aren't doing a lot.

Is what i suggested, to they make a topic saying what they are developing at the moment.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
For example, koob said he would make a changelog. But he didn't do the topic to show the changes.

Really, amazing move.....

¬¬

Fokumon

Reaction score
give them a breath, they also have a life and give importance to things a little more important.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
give them a breath, they also have a life and give importance to things a little more important.

I know they have life, i have life too, i know that they don have 24 hours dedicated to game, i dont have too, but the waiting time for news has finished

Gewehrravr

Reaction score
Well then you are just way too impatient. If you have a life then go live it while you wait instead of bitching on the forums. I have helped run a Tibia server and that was hard to put in new things just as wanted and Pokemon is most likely more complicated than actual Tibia so you need more patience, or more of a life.

alek

Reaction score
Well then you are just way too impatient. If you have a life then go live it while you wait instead of bitching on the forums. I have helped run a Tibia server and that was hard to put in new things just as wanted and Pokemon is most likely more complicated than actual Tibia so you need more patience, or more of a life.

I'm sorry but when i see threads like this (just to name a couple examples)

http://forum.pokemonadventures.net/showthread.php?4364-Door-does-not-work-Fuchsia
http://forum.pokemonadventures.net/showthread.php?4391-Which-pokemons-you-think-that-need-change

I can feel free to say we are not way too impatient, how can something as easy as fixing a map bug which takes 30 seconds in the map editor can take over 2 weeks? I know staff people have their own life but if you can't dedicate even 30 minutes to your server maybe not even daily, but each 2 days, you shouldn't even have it in the first place.

And about the second one, balancing is one of the most crucial aspects that need to be done in the game atm, that thread has been on for 2 weeks and only 1 pokemon (dragonite, the other ones had already been fixed before it was made) has been fixed, when AT LEAST 5 pokes could easily be tested to see if they need change, and doing the proper changes (raising hp/attack/def stat, and adding a couple attacks/passives) in an hour.

We are not demanding instand changes 1 hour after suggestions/bug reports are made, but as of right now it's taking way too long for simple changes to be made.

Mintirolo

Reaction score
You can just quit if you dont like it.

what a stupid reply, is not hard to see actually they ignore us, it's not like "they don't have 24h for the server" actually they got days doing nothing(atleast that's what we see)

D

Deleted_Koob

what a stupid reply, is not hard to see actually they ignore us, it's not like "they don't have 24h for the server" actually they got days doing nothing(atleast that's what we see)

Im currently working on multihit buges and restricted writing hack links on channels also I restricted some words from char name creating ( against hackers ). Nino is working at new quests.

First we want to fix bugs then take care of suggestions. Anyway its not like we dont read your suggestions, thing is we cant work like 24h per day on server as you guys wish to - we have life too.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Im currently working on multihit buges and restricted writing hack links on channels also I restricted some words from char name creating ( against hackers ). Nino is working at new quests.

First we want to fix bugs then take care of suggestions. Anyway its not like we dont read your suggestions, thing is we cant work like 24h per day on server as you guys wish to - we have life too.

We didn't knew about this because you guys DON'T inform us, lol. Making a thread "currently working into" takes 1 minute and makes a lot of players shut up, like me :)

Speedin

Reaction score

Check this Zake, I understand you, but, why add a lot of stuff without correcting the bugs and balancing the game before?
The server is new, with the time we'll play a better game for sure. Let's be patient and do our part to improve this game and ignore the Trolls, because there's a lot in this forum, they just want flaming and increase their number of posts. And at least, I see that you just wanna help the game, like me :D

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Check this Zake, I understand you, but, why add a lot of stuff without correcting the bugs and balancing the game before?
The server is new, with the time we'll play a better game for sure. Let's be patient and do our part to improve this game and ignore the Trolls, because there's a lot in this forum, they just want flaming and increase their number of posts. And at least, I see that you just wanna help the game, like me :D

Zake isn't wrong asking new things, because they say nothing about what are they doing. It's like they aren't fixing any bugs.

If they keep saying that they are fixing things, like koob finally did, then we can be patient :)

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score

Dear koob, i dont want that you work 24/7 on the server, i and other players only want that you show us a hope, make the topic i suggested, to say what the staff are doing at this moment on the server, so we can calm down and know what the staff are doing for us ^^
And we want the staff attention at least 3 hours per day, read the suggestions and make it with no hurry, but at least show a hope.

Back