What's new

Welcome!

Happy New Year !

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
[size=+10]Hello all,one more year is passing,much happen this year,good and bad things,and now one new year will come.

I'm sorry for some bad things i've do/said and i promise,in this new year i'll change all i need,a new year,a new zake ^^,'ill improve my english,i'll help more and all that need improve i'll do.

And i desire good things,health and peace and prosperity for all of you and your family.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
[/size]

Dirtycookies

Reaction score
dude instead of posting this go get ur lovely points so u don't say "i didnt have enough time,im gay i dont nerd"

Dirtycookies

Reaction score
For me new year is nothing to celebrate about nothing changes just the date as does when days pass only the date changes. With a mentality like that we would be celebrating everyday through all the year just because the date changed.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Well,is your opnion,i think that have much to celebrate,a new year,not only a date,a new year

Dirtycookies

Reaction score
A new year whats the difference its just a never ending cycle,ppl are born,ppl die.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
A new year whats the difference its just a never ending cycle,ppl are born,ppl die.

A new year is very good,new things to happen.new changes,a new year to do things you didn't in the previous,a new year is like baby born,like a new bought/built house.

Makes all the difference,new year is very good

Dirtycookies

Reaction score
A new year is very good,new things to happen.new changes,a new year to do things you didn't in the previous,a new year is like baby born,like a new bought/built house.

Makes all the difference,new year is very good

congrats dude your retardness has gone beyond anyone's imagination. Just because it's new year new buildings won't pop out from the ground, it's not like "Oh it's new year new houses! hurray" makes no fucking sense

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
congrats dude your retardness has gone beyond anyone's imagination. Just because it's new year new buildings won't pop out from the ground, it's not like "Oh it's new year new houses! hurray" makes no fucking sense

Dont call me retard,if you are a annoying people that this dont makes sense is your opnion,but in my and others opnion new year is a good thing,new things to happen and new challenges and new changes,about the baby born and new house was only a example,and i not retard.

Kitty

Reaction score
Happy new year, but dont use that big letters, it's difficult to read.

Last edited:
Back