Welcome!

Search results

1. Arroni Amman

[Support] Duplicated Pokemon

World: Diamond Name: Arroni Amman I've been informed that I have a duplicated pokemon and was asked to report it with code: P-6022@playerItems
  2. Arroni Amman

Catching a pokemon and looting a TM

Hello. As I have noticed TMs are pretty hard to loot and their prices are going up all the time (don't stop reading, I don't want you to make bigger chances of looting TMs!) and I have came up with this idea. When we catch a pokemon (the one that can loot some TMs of course) there would be a...
  3. Arroni Amman

Bug with Pokemon Ball.

Hi. I think I have a bugged pokemon. This pokemon is : 14:04 You see a great ball. Charizard [104][M] TM: Fly Attack TM: Lava Plume Whenever I want to lvl him up after a few minutes I get a bug that doesn't let me change my pokemon and puts on chat "/release 0", "/release 1" etc. The same...
  4. Arroni Amman

Arroni Amman [LT]

Hello! I am glad to share with you that after over 8 months break I am finally able to come back to the game : D I have only played a few hours during the brake, most of the time was during the Easter Event. I hope you will enjoy my Life Thread. Here are some Screenshots from last 8 days and the...
  5. Arroni Amman

Addons Bugs

Hello, I'd like to report some bugs with addons, the first one is Alakazam. Maybe it is not a big bug but it just doesn't look nice As you can see here I have Alaka with addon And the addon disappears while using Kinesis After Kinesis is done he gets his Addon back. The second one is Gengar...
  6. Arroni Amman

Happy Birthday Ashketchuum ! :D

Our dear nab, we would like to wish you everything best on your birthday : D Of course everything best means many many many girls (I know u need them : D), best birthday party. Yep it is time to get drunk as hell : D, also free resps everytime you go lvl up, best exp and best loot, a lots of...
  7. Arroni Amman

New NPC coloring our pokeballs.

Hello. I was just wondering about how to paint some pokeballs and I couldn't find perfect match and then the idea appeared ! We start conversation with npc and ask him to trade, then this windows will appear : Here are all balls that are possible to obtain or rather their template. When we...
  8. Arroni Amman

Papoi box bug.

Hi. Today I did PAPOI quest and I can't open my papoi box. My friend also can't open it. I have disabled my pin and I have no idea what is wrong ;/ regards
  9. Arroni Amman

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Hi. I logged in today after doing daily quest and my Magmar was missing :/ Nick : Arroni Amman World : Diamond Pokemon : Magmar 101/102 M, Ultra Ball, w TM Attract. Last released : Today morning Regards
  10. Arroni Amman

Extra Chance.

Hello. After some time many players noticed that it is harder to catch pokemons and a lot of them claim that Extra Chance doesn't work. Yeah, we can see those numbers after writing !Catch Pokemon but i think it is the only thing that works... And (as always) you'll say "Bad luck man, sorry", "we...
  11. Arroni Amman

I can't see my signature

Hello. I wanted to add signature and I uploaded it and it shows in "About Me" but i can't see it under my posts. I checked in privacy Settings and I allowed to show my signature and still nothing:/ Do you know what should I do to see my signature? @Edit. It showed up after 10 minutes.... To...
  12. Arroni Amman

Fast Screen-Shot

Hello. I have an idea that (in my opinion) would be pretty useful and help us save some time. In new client (top left and top right) we have some new icons and i thought that you could make another one (for instance next to "Quest Log") called Screen-Shot. And now i explain what it does, if you...
  13. Arroni Amman

To many connections... error

Hello. when i wanted to log in and i've been waiting to log in i got this message : Please do something with it beacuse it is not the first time (when there is a queue to log in) i got this message and i have to wait some time for it to disappear :/
  14. Arroni Amman

Problems with pokemons gender

Hello, everybody knows that it is hard to sell Female pokemons because a lot of players want their pokes to be Males so why can't we add possibility to change our pokemon gender?:) I think it would be nice if Sr Eko could do it like for 100 hd ? Of course some pokes can't have their genders...
  15. Arroni Amman

Administration problems

Hello. I decided to make this post to try to open eyes of our Dear Administration. Maybe you don't know but you are losing many players all the time because nothing really happens here and as you should know less players = less money (maybe this will convince you?). You promised us a new island...
  16. Arroni Amman

Bug with TM Reflect

Hello. A lot of people are very angry about a "small bug" that occurs while using Reflect. We all know that when reflect is used our pokemon should be resistant to all stuns but when I go to bigger respawns like TM Case 3 quest and use reflect my pokemon will be stunned almost for sure... It is...
  17. Arroni Amman

Arroni Shop

Hi Name : Arroni Amman Server : Diamond - Today I have something special for you! I have decided to sell my house in Cinnabar 'Dragon Cottage #332' - The biggest house on the island. I can accept good pokes or cash. Pm me here, in game or just comment this post with your offer. If you can give...
  18. Arroni Amman

Arroni Amman Shop :)

Hello. Buy : -Onix 110+ Male -Tm27 Dark Pulse I can pay pure cash :) Sell : -Butterfree [66] Change : - Have a nice game!:)
  19. Arroni Amman

[Change] Skarmory [55] F + cash for Skarmory 50-60 M !

Skarmory Sold. :)
  20. Arroni Amman

Problem with Pokemons sex - Solutions ?

Hello. The worst problem of this game was that some players like male pokes some other like female pokes, and thats pretty annoying, because it is hard to sell some of them... So i have an idea of changing the problem ! I thought about 2 solutions: First one is that Sr. Eko could change our poke...
Back