What's new

Welcome!

Administration problems

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Hello.
I decided to make this post to try to open eyes of our Dear Administration. Maybe you don't know but you are losing many players all the time because nothing really happens here and as you should know less players = less money (maybe this will convince you?). You promised us a new island EVERY MONTH and gave us 2 new islands? And everytime somebody asks about islands you say that you want to fix current bugs... But as always not much has been fixed. We really like the game, the idea and of course Pokemons but it is getting boring because of no new quests to do or new maps to lvl up. Didn't you think of hiring somebody that wants to help and has some ideas? Yeah i know you'll say "that costs money. we can do it by ourselves". Maybe you can but you don't. And if you hire somebody who will do something with this game more players will come back and more players means more diamonds bought which means MORE MONEY. We really want active administration that reads reported bugs and fixes them and some more updates / events. I' ll be very grateful if you appreciate what i wrote here and maybe make use of it ;)
Btw. It is not only my opinion. It is opinion of 90% or more PA players. And to make it clear i don't want to offend you but just want to share my opinion. Feel free to comment ;)

Sincerely,
adixior2d

Last edited:

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Bah... There are many threads like this one but they doesnt pay attention for this threads anymore...
But lets wait to see what will happen in the future... Maybe they're working in something special for us and we dont know.
Sad but true :<

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Soon :l really the Adms need to wake up, but i expect with the old client some players will come back

kmilsmok

Reaction score
Guess how many fucks they gave about players? Less than one.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
So thats why i mentioned money because i think this is the only thing that can convince them...

Back