What's new

Welcome!

New NPC coloring our pokeballs.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Hello.
I was just wondering about how to paint some pokeballs and I couldn't find perfect match and then the idea appeared ! We start conversation with npc and ask him to trade, then this windows will appear :
VIvqol.jpg

Here are all balls that are possible to obtain or rather their template.
When we decide which type of ball is most suitable we pick "Next" and this window will appear :
176yJ-.jpg

As you can see, here we can set many colors to our pokeball.
Or the second idea is that we buy from NPC "pokeball ticket"
ZZKbak.jpg

and use this ticket on one of our pokeballs and then this appears :
aNErhl.jpg

And when we click "set colors" we are able to pick the type of ball (window as above) and then pick colors.

@Edit.
I forgot about color of the light that shows up while we release our pokemon. Later I will try to add it somehow to the window with colors
@Edit 2.
I did what I promised : D
CVtyx2.jpg

I hope you like the idea : )

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Hello.
I was just wondering about how to paint some pokeballs and I couldn't find perfect match and then the idea appeared ! We start conversation with npc and ask him to trade, then this windows will appear :
VIvqol.jpg

When we decide which type of ball is most suitable we pick "Next" and this window will appear :
176yJ-.jpg

ZZKbak.jpg

aNErhl.jpg

And when we click "set colors" we are able to pick the type of ball (window as above) and then pick colors.

Agreed *¬*

p0shik0

Reaction score
Hello.
VIvqol.jpg

176yJ-.jpg

ZZKbak.jpg

aNErhl.jpg

@Edit.
I forgot about color of the light that shows up while we release our pokemon. Later I will try to add it somehow to the window with colors

WOW. I like your idea kurwoni <3

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
I am sorry to kill your hopes, but this is almost impossible to implement, we are already very limited on sprites and effects amount, even if we could make it work it wouldnt be good to have something like this only avaliable for modern client (theres no way to add a widget like this for color selection in old client since what we can edit is very limited, old story), now lets say we make it work in modern client, what to expect from a trade between old/modern client, you may say this pokeball has extra value since is colored ut theres no way to confirm it from old client.

dave'

Reaction score
I am sorry to kill your hopes, but this is almost impossible to implement, we are already very limited on sprites and effects amount, even if we could make it work it wouldnt be good to have something like this only avaliable for modern client (theres no way to add a widget like this for color selection in old client since what we can edit is very limited, old story), now lets say we make it work in modern client, what to expect from a trade between old/modern client, you may say this pokeball has extra value since is colored ut theres no way to confirm it from old client.

So maybe expand Kurt's shop and his offer?

Skyrus

Reaction score

Maybe people in old client can't color them by itself but are able to see the new colors? Old client is holding the game back from evolving, maybe it's time to find a solution why many people have lag in the new client and fix it so padventures can continue with growing.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Maybe if you got rid of the old client this idea might be brought into the game?
#ref

Back