Welcome!

Search results

1. Demon Queen

Hello guys :)

Hello guys :) I see that will have new server "Platinum" So i will come back to play :) Hope to see all my friends ingame and lets have awesome adventures together :) Have fun guys :)
  2. Demon Queen

About [PIN]

What is the point of this [PIN]? When even your PIN is ON and someone is inside your account can write "/disablepin pin" and he can do what he wan't :/ . So please tell me what is role of this "PIN"
  3. Demon Queen

I need little help :p

Hello peoples :) I wanted to come back to PA but i forgot my IP code and my Email. Could any Admin or GM reset my IP code please :) Thanks. Character Name: Exemption PS If staff need account info msg me i will say it :P
  4. Demon Queen

One little Suggestion :)

Hello. I made this thread to give my suggestion. I hope there will be Halloween even and i think will be awesome if Staff add 3-4 new pokemons like:Aron and his evolution,Vibrava and Flygon,Bagon and his evolutions and Beldum and his evolutions. I think will be awesome to have this 4 new...
  5. Demon Queen

Exemption [LT]

Hello. Some of my friends know that i was hacked and i lose everything thats why i made new Character. I will try get good team :). I made my own LT so i will upload manny pictures ^^ I hope you will like it :) Here some advance of my Character ^^ My Pikachu ^^ Leter i will upload more...
  6. Demon Queen

Cloned Golem ^^

Here i made this thread to suggest new cloned Pokémon. Its Cloned Golem . I think will be cool of have Cloned Golem . There is Cloned Tentacruel/Butterfree/Ferfetch'd why not and Cloned Golem? I made few sprites of Cloned Golem 1 2 3 4 5 6 If you like some of them than vote ^^ PS: This is...
  7. Demon Queen

:( This is Goodbye.

This is good bye from me. It was realy fun that i played here and i make manny good friends and manny foes. But it was realy fun ^^. I hope that i will come back some day and all my friends will be creazy rich ^^. I wish to thank to some players from PA. Tales xela (I know that i sayd you hacked...
  8. Demon Queen

Happy Birthday Demon King

Happy Birthday Demon King. I wish you everything good. Have a nice day :)
  9. Demon Queen

Deleted unfair

Hello. I would like to ask why i am deleted. I wana proof. And please see IP who was last in Demon Queen bcs Tales xela know password and username + he was angry to me so. Im 100% shure that i didn't do anything. So please. Can i see proof for my deletion. And please... See the IP who was last...
  10. Demon Queen

Suggestion about Weepinbell

Hello. I would like to add my suggestion about Weepinbell/Victreebel. Why dont add skill (Mega Drain) Like passive or active. Will be good for Weepinbell and Victreebel. Instead of skill ( Slash ) Please say your opinion.
  11. Demon Queen

Caught of a Day :)

Hello. I am Demon Queen from Diamond and i am realy unlucky :P I made that thread bcs i wana see how lucky are other players. So if can upload your caught of a day :). Thanks :)
  12. Demon Queen

[Recovery] All my pokemons lost :(

I am Demon Queen from Diamond. Last night i put my all pokemons in house and today when i log in there isnt any pokemons in houses :( If someone could help me? :( i realy wana my pokemons back. I have alot like: Cloned Marowak 48/Electabuzz 75/Machamp 103:TM Meteor Mash/Kingdra 103/Swampert...
  13. Demon Queen

Wild Pokemons atak.

I wana ask why when i used pokemon and i fish or anything other wild pokemons atak me not my pokemon... here 1 screen I think that shoud be removed... Please administrators remove that this is so bad if there is 5-6 pokemons that atak your pokemon and another 1 who atak you... I think that...
  14. Demon Queen

[Sell] Sell Pokemos

Sell Cloned Electrode 66 Buy Nothing. Accept Cash/Pokes+cash. Msg Demon Queen [Pear] or put your offerts here.
  15. Demon Queen

About Trade's

Hello. I make that Thread to post my suggestion here. Everyday there is peoples who send websites with hack that they can get your account password/username. My suggestion is that. Lets Administrators make [Trade Key] You buy that Key from NPC and when you buy it NPC will ask you to give...
  16. Demon Queen

Suggestion about Houses

I wana give my suggestion about houses. I think that there is manny players that share pokemons with his friends in different houses. There is olready command (t house) that teleport you in your own house. But why cant do this? t house 2(If you are invited in other house you can teleport there)...
  17. Demon Queen

Suggestion about Houses:

I wana give my suggestion about houses. Why dont make 1 more command for Houses? Whit that comand you can chose who to put or get items from your house. I think that will be good agains stole items/pokes from house's
  18. Demon Queen

One Little Question... ;)

Hello. Before 1 year meaby old members know that in official website of Pokemon Adventures had page whit what pokemon how manny times was catched. I wish to ask when will be able to use that page? I realy wana see what pokemons how manny times was catched. I know that and others members want to...
  19. Demon Queen

little suggestion,

Hello. Why dont make when anyone make guild and its premium he will be abble to buy secound house in Saffron. And that house will be for all members of guild. Members who have olready house will use [t house2 or t guildhouse.]There will be abble to go inside house only members of guild.That will...
  20. Demon Queen

Elemental Quest [Pearl]

Hello i need help for elemental quest if someone have Alakazam,Meganium,thyplosion,charizard,jolteon,vapoleon,flareon post here.
Back