• No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • With litle Changes.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Hello. I make that Thread to post my suggestion here. Everyday there is peoples who send websites with hack that they can get your account password/username. My suggestion is that. Lets Administrators make [Trade Key] You buy that Key from NPC and when you buy it NPC will ask you to give Password [not like account password] With that password you can trade with other players in Trade Center. When you buy Key you will have 1 month to use it with 1 password. After 1 month you can buy another Key and give different Password to that Key.
I think that will help to others Players who got hacked and their pokemons are stolen.
PS: My english isnt so good but i hope you will understnad.
Yours: Demon Queen

kasperjte15

Reaction score
Ehh, what do you mean with a key? You mean a real key for a door or a serial KEY like a number?

I think you mean a number and that number is connected to a password which you have to write down or put somewhere before you can make a trade?
is that what you mean?

Makarno.-

Reaction score
He means that players should be able to get a Safety/Security Key (More like a password). So everytime you try to trade or use trade channel, you should write that password (Could be in a new window that comes when you try to trade).

I agree, it would make it way more secure.

Askketcum

Reaction score
This is Nice idea. Make a Number password to do trade. So Even if someome hacked you he canT Trade away pokes without knowing the Pass for Trading. I seen this in Other games. Its Very nice and Safety... But another problem is Drop.... if they canT trade they can drop so it Would make pass for Just droping items... That would make a Little mess.. :p

Back