What's new

Welcome!

:( This is Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Queen

Reaction score
This is good bye from me. It was realy fun that i played here and i make manny good friends and manny foes. But it was realy fun ^^.
I hope that i will come back some day and all my friends will be creazy rich ^^. I wish to thank to some players from PA.
Tales xela (I know that i sayd you hacked me but i wasn't right. So sorry about that :(. )
Sparkymon ( I know that you hate me but you are still my friend ^^)
Demon King
Sucriiihosforever
Cryla Zey
Nyuu
Emesh
Matelus ( We was friends than foes now again friends ^^. I dont know what to say :) )
Kwazi
Deep ( I know that i had to give you 900hd but please forgive me. I am out of cash/pokes so bcs of me you lose 900hd :( )
Hache Rapper ( Keep my last and best pokemon { Electabuzz} and dont sell it. Exp it till he grow 130 level ^^. I will take it back if i come :} )
Zecao
Raszagal ( You helped me alot and i am greatful )
Wesker
[PA] Van Hohenheim ( I know that i was annoying when i asked to change names/emails/undelete my account ^^ And sorry for that :S )
[PA] Nino ( Thanks that you invite me in Test Server and you helped me for my problems.)
This is goodbye. Please forgive me for problems that i made. I wish none of PA does not happen to him that happened to me. Have a nice adventures :)

Last edited:

Mrs Cath

Reaction score
Bye, good luck in your rl.
I hope you come back some day =D

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
See you demon hope you enjoy your life out PA and come diamond talk to me sometimes :)

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back