What's new

Welcome!

About [PIN]

Demon Queen

Reaction score
What is the point of this [PIN]? When even your PIN is ON and someone is inside your account can write "/disablepin pin" and he can do what he wan't :/ . So please tell me what is role of this "PIN"

Pyrokar

Reaction score
A point is to make you have a fake feeling your items are properly secured. Don't tell me it should be fixed, because I know it. Don't ask when it's going to happen either. For every question every player asks there is one short answer known by everyone.

The Viper

Reaction score
a point is to make you have a fake feeling your items are properly secured. Don't tell me it should be fixed, because i know it. Don't ask when it's going to happen either. For every question every player asks there is one short answer known by everyone.

soon.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
The actual system of PIN is a joke. Anyways what they did was a "fast" solution to old client players. Anyways, I don't think we should take it so desesperately, since months ago there were no PIN either. You've got other ways to protect your account, like not using unofficial softwares to play (They commonly brings keylogger), not sharing your account and also limit your IP access.

Regards,
Makarno o/

Back