Welcome!

Search results

1. Sheeper

Market missing items list

Hello everyone. As you might noticed, some of the items are not detected by items market. You can't find them while selling or buying items. I would like to ask everyone to post there every item which is not detected by Market, every item you know that cant be sold or bought. This will help...
  2. Sheeper

Trump or Clinton?

As we were discussing with some people, it ended up in a curious question, If PA would choose USA president, who would win. Leave ur votes o/
  3. Sheeper

Evolution items

Hello Simple suggestion Add items like Electrizer to their respective pokemons loot items, we have some spawns of electivire, mamoswine etc. in game, even if not catchable, possibility to loot their evo items would slightly increase the amount of those items, which we generally lack now. Items...
  4. Sheeper

Event outfit (Pirate)

Whenever I log out wearing Pirate outfit received from event, after next log in it insta switches to "trainer". A little bit annoying. Probably works same for other event outfits (hot dog for example), but that would need to be checked by someone since I'm underwater and can't do it now.
  5. Sheeper

Instruction bug

Following the instruction, to make an ice cream: Milf -> Fruits -> Eggs, yet you actually need to do it in Milk -> Eggs -> fruits order (default shows correctly, instruction is wrong)
  6. Sheeper

Boss token

Make Boss tokens moveable in bags, for now you can't move it "you cannot move that object", you need to move whole bag with it. PS also the item "dragon's powder" is said to not loot from anything by command. 20:46 There are no Pokemon that drop that item. Yet it looted from Mega Altaria.
  7. Sheeper

150+ spawns

Hell'o, it's another suggestion from uncle Sheepard. As in title, it's about 150+ spawns - the smaller ones. Few days ago we had ghosts spawn extended to a nice size and the useless poison/ghost spawn suddenly became good, good enough to call it the best ghosts spawns ever, yet not too OP and...
  8. Sheeper

Pannihilator v2

Shortly: switch can't be pulled no matter what, we had 4 ppl ready there and switch decided to not give a f*ck about it. No matter what can't be pulled so quest cannot be done. Coordinations on screen.
  9. Sheeper

Divorce bug

After Divorcing with your partner your weeding ring is supposed to break or sth... yet it remains the same.
  10. Sheeper

[Recovery] Pokes gone in rollback

Character name: Panama Jack World: Pearl writing it for my cousin, yet he doesn't remember them all well Medicham, probably male, ~70lvl, pokeball, Meditate received from event box. Espeon ~84 with shadow storm Venusaur ~84 Fearow 59 EDIT Golduck ~80lvl Might add more data when he reminds...
  11. Sheeper

Tiny daily raids suggestion

Well, as we all know most of daily raids are ignored by players since there's no reason to clear them at all, when I was clearing a bats raid a while ago (alone) I noticed something that might catch ppl attention to atleast some of those raids. The thing is Gliscors and Cloned Crobats after...
  12. Sheeper

Adman and (not so) new TMs

Okay, it's a double suggestion thread, so I'll split it into two part Part 1: Adman Main Idea: I know the idea of adman was to not make players use their hotkeys every 2 mins, this also helped to avoid not-so missed "missclicks" with offers on public channels... but Right now we can see a huge...
  13. Sheeper

Raid boss loot ONCE AGAIN

Okay, we had many complain about random ppl getting some Tms when top dmg was getting a crap but.. getting NOTHING, not even being on the loot list is like a screaming for loot system revision Enjoy!
  14. Sheeper

PAPOI Spawns experience and stuff.

Good evening. First of all, it's not any kind of offence to people who camp there, yet I'm aware many people won't like it, because their gameplay would get slightly harder than it is now, but it's time to stop that I think. Basic problem - The basic problem is, obviously, the amount of exp...
  15. Sheeper

House payment related question

Couldn't find it explained well on forum, also couldn't find anyone who would know that well, so here's the thread. Just bought a house recently (1-2 weeks ago) and I wonder how does exactly the payment work. I paid ~430hd for it, it was not bought via auction, just a regular house bought with...
  16. Sheeper

[Sell] Sheeper

Selling: House in Rustboro city (hoenn) 15:22 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Wood Street #1102'. Sheeper owns this house. Position: {x = 4749, y = 7168, z = 7}. Screens: First floor + beach 2nd Floor 3rd floor Also selling some deco items (PM for details) You offer, Type here...
  17. Sheeper

Tickets tiny suggestion

Well, just saw some guy complaining about accidentally activating exp ticket he was supposed to sell, then realised I had same situation with C ticket once and i'm sure many ppl had. So the suggestion is simple - when we try to activate our ticket, a window asking if we're sure appears. This way...
  18. Sheeper

Palace quest Gate

Not a big thing, rather a detail, but I was curious and checked it when we were doing 150+ quest. You can block the gate and get through a person blocking it (tested), so you could stand like that for a long time and just let next ppl walk throught. The Gate won't close untill person or poke is...
  19. Sheeper

Stones Loot

Not sure, but as far as I know evolution stones should be dropped only by pokes which are required by their pre-forms to evolve. Not sure if it's intentional or by mistake, but following that: - Leaf stone shouldn't be dropped by: Roselia, Tropius, Roserade, Sceptile - Fire stone shouldn't be...
  20. Sheeper

Steel Powder

A tiny suggestion about steel powder loot rate from steelix. Killed 18:09 Used 2052 great balls on Steelix. - looted 18:13 You see 10 steel powders. While on metagrosses it's like 20mins of hunt. I know it's hoenn loot but c'mon, that's a little bit too low even for kanto pokes ^^ So my...
Back