What's new

Welcome!

Trump or Clinton?

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as USA president?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheeper

Reaction score
As we were discussing with some people, it ended up in a curious question, If PA would choose USA president, who would win. Leave ur votes o/

KZR2HQE.png

Exidil

Reaction score
No good choice obviously, could honestly blind pick and not really care this time

Ludacha

Reaction score
Its worse pick ever

But i would vote for Trump if im American
Reasons?
Better relationship USA-Russia,Balkan (mine) countries would have some better relationship with USA also
Clinton just can make World war 3 with Russia,and nothing well can come from there
Trump maybe is some racist and fucked up dude,but i think he could lead it better on economy and fixing world things with other big countrys then this blondy whore

Ludacha

Reaction score
Now something serious

Bill Clinton in 90' bombarded my country with NATO together,i lost some family members,we lost buildings,schools
Kids died because of him
Many of you doesnt know that,i was hiding under damn house to survive that bombs...so FU Clinton FU NATO
My people are that crazy and strong that few minutes after bombs stoped,they all went out and sing together
You can suck our dicks Clinton!

Last edited:

Tom Valis

Reaction score
Now something serious

Bill Clinton in 90' bombarded my country with NATO together,i lost some family members,we lost buildings,schools
Kids died because of him
Many of you doesnt know that,i was hiding under damn house to survive that bombs...so FU Clinton FU NATO
My people are that crazy and strong that few minutes after bombs stoped,they all went out and sing together
You can suck our dicks Clinton!

Im so sorry, bro.

Yakiii

Reaction score
If Trump or Clinton win will be the same shit for me, well a bit different but yeah I'm sure XD
Thats my point :p

Syl

Reaction score
Sorry, I thought it was portuguese chat here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back