What's new

Welcome!

Evolution items

Sheeper

Reaction score
Hello
Simple suggestion
Add items like Electrizer to their respective pokemons loot items, we have some spawns of electivire, mamoswine etc. in game, even if not catchable, possibility to loot their evo items would slightly increase the amount of those items, which we generally lack now.
Items included: Razor Claw (Weavile), Ancient Power (Mamoswine/Tangrowth), TM Rollout (Lickylicky), Electrizer (Electvire) etc. Might have forgotten few, generally you know what I mean.
We have those evolutions in game since ages and new people have nearly no way to evolve those pokemons due to lack of items, adding them wouldn't make them much less rare, still, would make some possibility to obtain them

Also, Should include Kick/Punch/Spin machine from fighting pokemons to make Tyrogue finally evolveable somehow, doesn't really need to be a quest.

MIGHT include Prism scale to evolve feebas, but that depends if you're planning some quest to obtain it.
Leave ur opinion/feedback etc. below.
Regards,
Sheeper

Tsotss

Reaction score
If they added new TMs which we can loot them, evolution items should be too. Even looking on it what you said that those pokemons we have since few years, TMs since few months.. then for posssibility looting evolution items time is good enough.

Last edited:

Exidil

Reaction score
I think this idea is extremely good, and with the recent TM additions this would completely fit.

Kind regards

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Suggested it a while ago, seems like they didn't like the idea since it we dont see it ingame but we do see them looting tms (another suggestion at the same topic). Hope it turns the other way now

LexKyle

Reaction score
we have to wait forever to get these items at events

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score
thats just great idea but i mean, really nobody has those evolutions because of items lack? or they are just very very rare to get?

is ur signature a trolling or u seriously? D:

mateos001q

Reaction score
thats just great idea but i mean, really nobody has those evolutions because of items lack? or they are just very very rare to get?

is ur signature a trolling or u seriously? D:

evo stones should be very rare from mega raids pokemons

Back