What's new

Welcome!

150+ spawns

Sheeper

Reaction score
Hell'o, it's another suggestion from uncle Sheepard.
As in title, it's about 150+ spawns - the smaller ones. Few days ago we had ghosts spawn extended to a nice size and the useless poison/ghost spawn suddenly became good, good enough to call it the best ghosts spawns ever, yet not too OP and somehow satisfying as for 150+ zone.
Yet, we still have spawns like electric and tiny bug/fighters spawn, and it would be cool to have those 2 spawns extended somehow so they become useful, we lack some pretty good electric spawn and 150+ one might become pretty good one, some undergrounds (entrance by unused hole in the middle of the mountain) or extending the mountain size. The same goes for bug spawn.
I know there is a lack of space for that, but that could be changed somehow.
Feel free to leave ur opinion.
Regards.

huberto

Reaction score
You forgot about the Dark side of 150+, Girafarig respawn exactly.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would be nice to see water resps there..

Sheeper

Reaction score
+1 Inko, my bad, some normal pokes spawn might be extended aswell.

#Lewuseq
Some types spawns aren't there at all, I'm not talking about adding new but extending existing ones.
I think some spawns shouldn't be there, like water and psy (but some other psy spawn would be cool).

Matheo010q

Reaction score
Electric Respawn has been adjusted. Some pokemons spawn with level 121-130, and it is on purpose to avoid massive catches.

sure !!! should be there 85+ respawn pokes or more lvl because are 150+ zone not low lvl zone

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Also, those pidgeots could be fine with a fast respawn and increased lvl to 120-130 to avoid massive catches

huberto

Reaction score
Also, those pidgeots could be fine with a fast respawn and increased lvl to 120-130 to avoid massive catches

Personaly I feel like Pidgeot spawn is realy good as it is now. I was leveling there Cloned Electrode and Ampharos and it was best place to level i could imagine. Maybe for leveling pokes 115-120+ resp might be too low but I think its still fine.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Personaly I feel like Pidgeot spawn is realy good as it is now. I was leveling there Cloned Electrode and Ampharos and it was best place to level i could imagine. Maybe for leveling pokes 115-120+ resp might be too low but I think its still fine.

Well, I'm not sure if the exp given from pidgeots are buffed right now, but those were giving around 500-600 exp each one, but if it is buffed already, I think could be fine

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
i still dont find a good place to exp my magnezone, it takes me 2-3 days to exp only 1 level, i think a good respawn of pidgeots would be good, i support grayfoxx idea

Back