What's new

Welcome!

Increasing ONLY Pokemon exp rate at Inquisition and POI

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello!

I honestly don't know if this has been already suggested at some point (and rejected).

7dAekbv.png

Over a year and a half rates were increased in Diamond server. It was decided that exp for Pokemon would remain the same as before, meaning 1x.

During this time a lot of new features and spawns have been added to the game, including a couple of 170+, 180+ and 200+ resp. I personally don't know the 200+ resp (I'm currently 194 in Diamond), but I've heard a lot of good things about new Psychic resp and also everyone loves Ghost 205.

Nowadays Players only go to Psychic respawn (also maybe Ghost?) at POI and Electric respawn at Inquisition, but all the other spawns are empty (Staff/GMs should know better, please correct me if I'm wrong). Inquisition, for example, has a lot of good respawns. I personally like almost all of them... Fire, Ice, Water, Psychic/Ghost and also the Poison/Rock/Grass(Tyranitar room, next room from ice) spawns. However, I've checked the differences in pokemon rates and to give you an example: it is better to go lvl at Rock 170 (Hau'oli) than in Fire Inquisition, even though there are way more pokes at Inqui.

I believe these respawns are being wasted (at least in Diamond). I assume they were restricted before to avoid ppl lvling their Pokemon like crazy, but as I said at the beginning of this thread, there are now new respawns where you can lvl up your Pokemon pretty fast too.

I know POI Psychic is already a good respawn to lvl up and increased rates could make it too OP for lvling pokemon... but I feel like it's super unfair that because of 1 respawn, ALL the other spawns at Inqui/POI are being restricted. You could increase a little bit spawning time at Psychic maybe? or reduce the amount of Alakazams?

That's why I want to suggest increasing the exp rate for pokemon at Inquisition/POI in Diamond server.

I will make my point more clear:
Please increase ONLY pokemon exp rate from 1x to 1.5x in Diamond server. I am NEITHER suggesting to increase Player exp rate NOR catch rate .

I remember Raissa said once somewhere: You either make lvl or catch.
As players we would have to decide between lvling our Character, our Pokemon or Catching.

I feel like with this boost the difficulty at Inquisition would be compensated because even though exp for Characters is restricted, it would definitely be worth the risk to lvl up our Pokemons.

PAd Community
Please leave a comment on what you think!

Would you like to give it a try lvling your pokes at Inqui/POI if rates would be adjusted?

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Incresing rates at POI wont change anythig, because other spawns beside psycho, the best way to improve exp there would be to increase amount of pokes on the other spawns ice/fire and rearrange them in terms of space, for example poi ice is very small, would be nice to make it wider like example on Inq ice.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Dear ToxicBoii

Thanks for your comment. I’m sorry but I have to disagree with your statement.

The amount of pokemon at Inquisition/POI is not the Problem. In fact, adding more pokemon would make it more difficult to level up there than it already is. If you would go there to lvl up and you get freeze/lagg or a longer exhaust on calling out your pokemon, there is a 99% you’d die. It is completely different if you go only for quests reasons... it’s actually no problem to run everything using stun moves. That’s why I emphasize leveling.

Also, I don’t see any problem with the way resps are design. There is enough space and they are actually great in terms of hunting-friendly design.

I only agree on one thing: Ice POI resp is horrible, but that’s more quest oriented (in my opinion).

Tsotss

Reaction score
I am fully agree with you. There are many others good respawn to lvl up our pokes, even us fast enough so increasing exp in those places won't make so much difference. If you won't agree with this suggestion, maybe increase in some rooms, not in every (like psycho PoI) where you can exp so fast.

Also would like to call Grayfoxx's statement which seems to be right.
Remove exp restriction in poi and inqui areas. I think is time to remove this because we have great respawns there and the new ones (malie) are better than those. I'm asking this because now we have many high level players and is hard to find some decent places to exp (now I'm almost 280 and I see many players 200+). Please please :(

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Not gonna edit quest map, just saying.

Hmmm I think we don't need anything with this, only rates increased (at least in inquisition and poi) xD

...or map edit in Alola respawns? xD (so many flowers) avea

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Also would like to call Grayfoxx's statement which seems to be right.
No, it is not right. Poi is a 140 lvl area, enabling there full exp would allow players with this level gain the same exp as on malie 200+ (if not more). The only solution in this part would be allowing 200+ players gaining full exp there, but again, this is 140+ area. If we would make 200 lvl players gaining full exp, then those lower level players wouldn't have a place to exp their pokemons, because it would be crowded by those 200+

Grayfoox

Reaction score
just add a little "quest" to gain access to full exp there for us 220+ :D. But btw, we are just asking exp boost for pokes (I think the Health Points for players lvl 140 won't be enough to survive there xD)

NandoCruise

Reaction score
No, it is not right. Poi is a 140 lvl area, enabling there full exp would allow players with this level gain the same exp as on malie 200+ (if not more). The only solution in this part would be allowing 200+ players gaining full exp there, but again, this is 140+ area. If we would make 200 lvl players gaining full exp, then those lower level players wouldn't have a place to exp their pokemons, because it would be crowded by those 200+

The problem I see with your statement, Raissa, is assuming that a lvl 140 - 150 would go level his/her pokemon at POI. Perhaps a second char from a high level, but usually a new player with a main Character level 140-150 doesn't have the proper team to lvl up pokemon at POI. Let us also be real here: Let's say that I am a new player with a main character lvl 140-150 who donates a lot, therefore I would have a super team to lvl up at POI. In this case I would like to add what Grayfoxx said:
(I think the Health Points for players lvl 140 won't be enough to survive there xD)

**The same apply to players lvl 160 at Inquisition

In addition to that, lvling at POI/INQUI is more of revive-lvling style and there are some players (sometimes even high lvls) who don't like lvling like this because waste is too high. Furthermore, experience is super restricted... I am 99% sure a new player with a main character lvl 140 would very much prefer to lvl up his/her character instead of the pokemon... why? this is simple: there are still some good quests and good respawns which require a higher lvl and that's why this player would like to reach those lvls.

But ok... ok... let us think now that there are indeed players between lvl 140 - 160 who would go lvl up their pokemon at POI/INQUI. There are plenty of respawns in there, so I don't think there would be KS, like you are suggesting Raissa. Plus, let me just add something else: I believe RIGHT NOW players lvl 140 - 150 don't have the problem of not having a place to lvl up their pokemon, so I don't see why it would be a problem adding POI/INQUI respawns to the list of possible places to lvl up pokemon.

Let me make a quick list of places I have hunted at INQUI/POI, just to give an idea of how many respawns would be available:
POI:
-Psychic:
1. Ladder Room​
2. Final Room​

-Ghost:
3. Final Room​

-Fire:
4. First area (before the wall)​
0.**Elder Charizards (after the wall. Might be a bit difficult, but I remember Knightmare was trying to catch Elder here, right?)​

-Ice:
0.**First room with Dragonites and Dewgongs. (This part may not be good to lvl up, however is the best place, in my opinion, to make all Dragonite tasks. I did Draco Meteor TM Task there)​

INQUI
-Access to INQUI
5. Normal/Elder Charizards and Arcanines resp.​

-Mega Alakazam/Gengar tp
6. Psychic/Ghost (there's even a Vivillon)​

-Mega Tyranitar tp
7. Ice Room. (Super pro to lvl up Rock-types with Protection/Substitute, also with Vivillon)​
8. Grass/Poison/Rock area (after ice area).​

-Mega Blastoise tp
9. Diving part. (Great for Electric Type pokes, since Gyaras and Mantines are 2.5x weak to electric)​
10. Part Before Tp to Mega Blastoise. (Great to lvl up Grass-Type pokes)​

-Mega Ampharos tp
11. Electric respawn​

-Mega Charizards tp
12. First part with Elder/Normal Charizards​
13. Room with tp to Mega Charizards (my fav to lvl up Water-type pokemon​

I have personally hunted in every single one of these respawns (with exception to number 4. Fire POI). Like I mentioned before, in my opinion all of them have a "hunting-friendly" design.

Alright then, there are 13 possible options to hunt at POI/INQUI, from which nowadays only 4 are being used (Numbers 1, 2, 3 and 11). In other words, almost 70% of POI/INQUI respawns are being wasted.

Again, I strongly insist that there would not be a lot of players between... let's say 140 - 170, who would be affected by this boost.

Let me give you an example based on Tibia (don't forget that some things at PAd are based on Tibia):
For those who play or have played Tibia, know that POI is a lvl 80 quest and Inquisition a lvl 100 Quest. There is NO player who would go hunting at POI at lvl 80 or at INQUI at lvl 100. Usually people go in groups to hunt there, since difficulty is quite high. Still, no group of players lvl 80 would go there to hunt. At POI would be proper to be lvl 180~ to be able to hunt there IN GROUP.
At Inquisition is sometimes possible to go solo hunt, depending on your profession, I personally remember I went to hunt at Inqui Firefighters at lvl 210 (as an Elder Druid).

I mentioned this just to give an example that even though you get access at a "lower" lvl, it's usually at a higher level when you can go hunting at these difficult areas.

I'd like to end by saying that I don't think it would be a good idea to make a Quest and I am also STRONGLY against making some sore of "Donation Access" (like Klefki/Vivillon, for example) to gain full exp at these places. I believe gaining access should be enough. Plus, that wouldn't be fair for players lvl 140 (POI) and players lvl 160 (INQUI).

Well, sorry for the long reply, but I am trying my best to give valid arguments and explanations why it is time to unlock restricted experience, at least for pokemon.

Thanks again for reading! and please don't forget to post a reply if you play in Diamond server and you agree with this. Or at least give a Thank You on my main suggestion

Dagugo

Reaction score
in poi + inqui you could manage to level from 140 to 250 in one month it is really abusable and not, im not exaggerating, im talking before server rated get increased imagine it now and it is a totally lie that you need super pokes to hunt there, my team for hunt in poi is not more than 30k, im sure.

and btw, as the way u are pointing, there are plenity of places to lvl (high lvls), i dont see a real reason to make one place for lvl 140 players enabled to people 250+ taking in mind, people lvl 140 wont have pokes to lvl there as you say.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
in poi + inqui you could manage to level from 140 to 250 in one month it is really abusable and not, im not exaggerating, im talking before server rated get increased imagine it now and it is a totally lie that you need super pokes to hunt there, my team for hunt in poi is not more than 30k, im sure.

and btw, as the way u are pointing, there are plenity of places to lvl (high lvls), i dont see a real reason to make one place for lvl 140 players enabled to people 250+ taking in mind, people lvl 140 wont have pokes to lvl there as you say.

I would love to see you posting some screenshot of such crazy exp gains on INQ and final room in POI. I did some tests 1.5 year ago, I could barely beat 100 k exp/h on fire parts.
Spoiler:
vvSElla.jpg

zO9jfE6.jpg

Yu1tvwc.jpg

lQUuXZy.jpg

Without restriction it would be about 500 k exp/h, less than you can get on 100+ spawns. I'm not sure if it was before bonus exp for pokes 120+ was added so now exp would be a little better, anyway I don't realy see how someone would make level 250 in 1 month there.

I don't realy care to go and test it again but if someone is as sure as you are that place would be broken he should at least somehow try to prove it.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I would love to see you posting some screenshot of such crazy exp gains on INQ and final room in POI. I did some tests 1.5 year ago, I could barely beat 100 k exp/h on fire parts.

Without restriction it would be about 500 k exp/h, less than you can get on 100+ spawns. I'm not sure if it was before bonus exp for pokes 120+ was added so now exp would be a little better, anyway I don't realy see how someone would make level 250 in 1 month there.

Thank you very much, Huberto!
I saw Dagugo's post and the first thing that came to my mind was exactly that post you did about comparing exp gain at POI/INQUI and I wanted to look for the Thread and quote your results. But luckily, you just did it yourself, so thank you very much.

Dear Dagugo. Thank you for your comment.

I'm afraid I have to agree with Huberto, could you please show us some proof of that what you are claiming?

Just to give you an example: I'm right now level 195 and it takes me approximately more than 4 hours at Rock 170 (Hau'oli Resp) to lvl up, I think it's 600k per hour, maybe more... not sure. How many hours do you think a player must play PAd everyday in order to make more than 100 lvls at POI/INQUI? (serious question, not sarcasm). Probably more (WAY MORE) than a Month.

Also, I agree with you that you don't need to be rich in order to be able to hunt at POI/INQUI. When I gave the example of a Player donating a lot I meant it more in a way that that Player would have access to almost all the pokemon he would wanna have, hence making it easier for that player to lvl up his/her pokemon at inqui/poi. Want me to give you an example on how it would influence if a player donates?
Whenever I go to INQUI/POI, I try to take at least 2 healer Pokemon with ingrain-like healing moves and Protection/reflect (because as I explained in my past reply, INQUI/POI hunting means revive-hunting), so when the pokemon I am lvling up is defeated: I call out my healer> use reflect/protection so the healer won't die> revive pokemon I am lvling> use healing move + stun (but usually you can't stun all pokemon> change to pokemon I am lvling (ingrain-like move heals back the hp I lost when changing, therefore preventing me from dying). Now then, which pokemon fulfil those requirements? Chansey, Leafeon, Mr. Mime, Cacturne, Lopunny, just to mention a few. Having money gives you access to buy, for example, a full-tm Chansey or Leafeon.

Even if you have this so-called not-more-than-30k-POI-hunting-team... I think, however, that you misunderstood the purpose of this post: increasing pokemon exp rate so players can lvl up POKEMON at Inqui/POI. Meaning to say that I would always use a different pokemon when I go there, because I want to lvl up my pokemon, not my character.
Other than hunting Mega Pokemon at POI, I believe no one would go to POI (or INQUI) with the sole purpose of leveling their Character. No one.

To conclude this reply I want to make something more clear:
i dont see a real reason to make one place for lvl 140 players enabled to people 250+ taking in mind, people lvl 140 wont have pokes to lvl there as you say.

I invite you to read again my suggestion and then my first reply to this post. I am not saying that pokemon exp rate should be increased at POI/INQUI resp "because people lvl 140 don't have pokemon to lvl up there". That's why I gave the example of the Donor-Player. What I am saying is that almost 70% of those respawns are being wasted because it is not worth the risk going to lvl up a pokemon there because there are other respawns where you make better experience not only for pokemon but also for players. Increasing exp rate at INQUI/POI would enable Players in general (starting from lvl 140 for POI and 160 for INQUI) to start using these respawns and avoid having them being wasted/not used. Meaning to say, having more options to hunt.

At the end it's all about preferences... what does the player want to do? catch, lvl up his pokemon or lvl up his character?

Me? I always prefer to lvl up my pokemon instead of my character. But I know players who prefer lvling up their character (and their pokemon while doing so, but their main goal is to lvl up their character); I assume those players will not go to INQUI/POI that often. And there are also players who only catch and respawns at POI/INQUI are quite hard just to go catching.

So I don't feel like there would be a problem of POI/INQUI being crowded. Perhaps only Psychic and Ghost. But that's why I suggested:
You could increase a little bit spawning time at Psychic maybe? or reduce the amount of Alakazams?
and I would add to my suggestions: leaving exp rate restricted at Psychic POI.

Thanks for reading!

Dagugo

Reaction score
Spoiler:
vvSElla.jpg

zO9jfE6.jpg

Yu1tvwc.jpg

lQUuXZy.jpg

I don't realy care to go and test it again but if someone is as sure as you are that place would be broken he should at least somehow try to prove it.

Well im talking about psy poi/inqui, i dont have proofs right now yet sadly, but to be specific my argument is before the restricion of experience, where i used to lvl from 160 to 170 one or two days max dont remember yet (inqui) the very first days of this quest and about poi, my best examples are selasor and this guy elmazshengon, btw, selasor leveling one character from 140 to like 170 +- in 2-3 days (hope he read to confirm or correct me if im wrong.

i know you could say something like "but i dont play 24/7 to do such things" you have to remember, there are someplayers who are able to do it.

@nando in resume cuz im lazy to quote again, i know u talking about all rooms in those places, but for example in poi psy, you just need one mightyena and cacturne (i only use those two pokes to clear it) and for example in poi ghost, you need one wobbu and cacturne and you will be able to clear it and btw, you dont need to move there in last room, neither in psy (it is actually the best place for lvl YOUR POKES), it means you are lvling without moving a single sqm

I have to say, i agree that some areas could be unblocked or if every room would be, then still restriction for character of experience at least 50% (ye i think 90% if im not wrong is too much)

PD: i forgot to say in first post that i agree with you about giving those places the actually server rate (x1.5) only for pokes.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
PD: i forgot to say in first post that i agree with you about giving those places the actually server rate (x1.5) only for pokes.

That is exactly what I am suggesting in this Thread, giving POI —and INQUI respawns the actual x1.5 rate for pokemon.

I also believe giving normal rate for player’s experience would be SUPER abusable. But that’s not something to be debated in this thread.

I thank you for your support on my suggestion.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
and again, we are asking boost to Pokemon's exp (not player exp). This is because currently we have many stuff to do and all of us want to be in a good respawn to do them (last exp x2 event I was very frustrated because everything was occupied for someone lvl 200+).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back