What's new

Welcome!

New Places

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Hello; I want to suggest some new spawns.

First of all I want to say that Emperor's Domain is one of the coolest things in the game in my opinion. So my suggestions will follow a similar pattern.

Fire Monkey's Fighting Pit;

Requirement: Infernape 100+

So, I have 2 different suggestions for this one, one of them is making it a fire-based spawn, the other one is making it a hybrid spawn.

1st suggestion

Pokémon that can be found inside: Infernape(I know it doesn't spawn on the map yet so this can be a cool oppurtinity), Blaziken, Emboar(?), MAYBE 1x Heat Rotom, Magcargo, Torkoal, MAYBE Magmortar.

2nd suggestion

Pokémon that can be found inside: Infernape, Blaziken, Emboar(?), MAYBE 1x Heat Rotom, Magcargo, Torkoal, MAYBE Magmortar, Primeape, Machamp, Poliwrath, Lvl 130+ Toxicroak, 2x Lucarios

Main reson for the fire type based one is to have a place where you can lvl your ground types without any Charizards ruining your lvling. As we all know most of the fire type spawns have Charizards who are immune to ground in them.

Pixie Forest;

Requirement: Togekiss 110+

Pokémon that can be found inside: Clefable, Wigglytuff, Granbull, Aromatisse(more than 2), Togetic, Togekiss, Lvl 130+ Sylveon, Lvl 130+ Whimsicott, MAYBE Mr. Mime, MAYBE Gardevoir.

The reason I made this spawn suggestion is that we don't have a decent fairy type spawn yet. Sure the one near Dewford is not half bad but an alternative for high lvl players is required.

Rocky Mountain;

Requirement: Sudowoodo 100+ OR Tyranitar 100+ OR Rampardos 100+

Pokémon that can be found inside:
Sudowoodo, Tyranitar, Aggron, Golem, Onix, Rhydon, MAYBE Rhyperior, Omastar, Kabutops, Lunatone, Solrock, Armaldo, Cradily, MAYBE 1x Aerodactyl, MAYBE Probopass

We simply don't have any good rock type spawns beside palace rock. An alternative is required.

The Playground

Requirement: Kangaskhan 100+ OR Tauros 100+ OR Ambipom 100+ OR Blissey 110+

Pokémon that can be found inside: Kankgaskhan, Miltank, Stantler, Aipom, Ambipom, Tauros, Persian, Furret, Snorlax, Dunsparce, Ursaring, MAYBE Smeargle, Linoone, Slaking, MAYBE Lvl 130+ Blissey, Exploud, Delcatty, Zangoose, Purugly, MAYBE Lickilicky, Stoutland.

The only good normal type based spawn in game is in Frond Island(sorry frozen harbour and mandarin) and it misses most of the normal types. This place can be really good to lvl fight type pokemon and get some new catches.

Steel 180

Pokémon that can be found inside: Steelix, Skarmory, Mawile, Aggron, MAYBE Lairon, Metagross, MAYBE Metang, MAYBE lvl 130+ Bronzong, MAYBE Aegislash and Doublade, Forretress, Probopass, Ferrothorn, Bisharp, Excadrill, MAYBE Magnezone

This one is a normal spawn that any lvl 180+ player can go in. We don't have any spawns for 180(except pani 2 and unfinished quest thingy in hoenn) and also there are no good steel type spawns in game rn(maybe dewford steelixes can be an exception). This place would be great both for exping pokes and getting new catches.

Feel free to voice your opinions ^^

Last edited:

Szmul

Reaction score
Pixie Forest;

Pokémon that can be found inside: Clefable, Wigglytuff, Granbull, Aromatisse(more than 2), Togetic, Togekiss, Lvl 130+ Sylveon, Lvl 130+ Whimsicott, MAYBE Mr. Mime, MAYBE Gardevoir.

The reason I made this spawn suggestion is that we don't have a decent fairy type spawn yet. Sure the one near Dewford is not half bad but an alternative for high lvl players is required.

We have one good fairy respawn on Pokemon Palace.

Agree with idea of adding new spawns, but also suggest that one-two of them should be on FACC cuz h lvls without DACC don't have good places to exp. 190+ Resp should also be available for non-dacc players (as far i as know dacc is required to exp there).

karksiukas

Reaction score
We have one good fairy respawn on Pokemon Palace.

Sorry but I will have to disagree. If you have ever actually tried that place out, you will see how bad it is both for catching and for exp. The only thing I found steadily catchable most of the times was Granbull (which I accidentally caught there) but that still does not change the fact that this area barely qualifies to be level 150 as the exp rates are rather absurd too (personally I could easily top out more in non level-limitted [fairy] zones).

Agree with idea of adding new spawns, but also suggest that one-two of them should be on FACC cuz h lvls without DACC don't have good places to exp. 190+ Resp should also be available for non-dacc players (as far i as know dacc is required to exp there).

Also I don't understand why you're making such a suggestion
I don't believe that if higher level players do not buy their premium anymore as they are bored of playing the game will just start playing again because of some new zones. If a player has reached as high as 190, (s)he should be able to sustain premium account without making any donations VERY easily. Perhaps one or two free zones wouldn't kill the game but as far as I see it, it is rather pointless.

Winged

Reaction score
Requirement: Sudowoodo 100+ OR Tyranitar 100+ OR Rampardos 100+

Pokémon that can be found inside:
Sudowoodo, Tyranitar, Aggron, Golem, Onix, Rhydon, MAYBE Rhyperior, Omastar, Kabutops, Lunatone, Solrock, Armaldo, Cradily, MAYBE 1x Aerodactyl, MAYBE Probopass

We simply don't have any good rock type spawns beside palace rock. An alternative is required.

We actually have good rock spawn (top of rock tunnel lavender).

Pixie Forest;

I agree with this for sure. Right now we dont have any good spawn with fairy pokemons. Dewford is decent, but it is the only one spawn. Cuz we can't count Rustboro one I think :s

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Fire Respawn:
One is on Frond Island, 2nd will be on Akala Island - to be exact on a Volcano, where Infernape will have its spawn.

Fairy Spawn
I will see, maybe I will improve the one on 150 island, maybe I will add a new one on one of the 2 alolan island that should be released soon (I hope so).

Rock spawn
I already did one on Alola.

Steel Spawn
I already did one on Alola with Bastiodon.

Normal spawn
It exists on Frond Island and it is not overcrowded. I barely see anyone exping there, so I don't really see a reason of creating next.

Popeye

Reaction score
Fire Respawn:
One is on Frond Island, 2nd will be on Akala Island - to be exact on a Volcano, where Infernape will have its spawn.

Fairy Spawn
I will see, maybe I will improve the one on 150 island, maybe I will add a new one on one of the 2 alolan island that should be released soon (I hope so).

Rock spawn

Steel Spawn

Normal spawn
It exists on Frond Island and it is not overcrowded. I barely see anyone exping there, so I don't really see a reason of creating next.

For the normal spawn, I thing that you don't see anyone exping there, because therer are many better respawn to lvl up fight pokes, probably if get a bost on it, people will use it more...is just my feeling

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
For the normal spawn, I thing that you don't see anyone exping there, because therer are many better respawn to lvl up fight pokes, probably if get a bost on it, people will use it more...is just my feeling

Not every spawn should be equal.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Fire Respawn:

Fairy Spawn

Rock spawn

Steel Spawn

Normal spawn

Tbh my idea for Normal type spawn was to get different kinds of Pokémon together(there are only a handful of them at Normal 135). Thank you for your response ^^

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Not every spawn should be equal.

Why not :( I mean, we are happy with ghost 205, insect 180+, grass 150, fire 150, etc. Because those respawns have continuous respawning (I mean with this, if you kill a zone and if you go to next, there are pokes already spawned), at the end, the amount of pokes there is what makes a respawn a "good respawn", not the way it looks :(

Dark Raze

Reaction score
Normal spawn

The reason because no one uses it is because the exp is bad, you will only see ppl there just to catch, the place is way too big for such a small amount of pokemon's
take as example the fire/grass frond island they are good, but normal spawn is not worth the time

Back