Easter Event & Donation Promotion + Lottery [26/03]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
u2sBiUv.png

Hello guys,
We'd like to announce, that we'll release an Easter Event at 26/03 Friday. Prepare to help Easter Rabbit to recover his stuff from wooden crates dropped in the ocean.
During this time we'll also enable boost for catch, loot and exp for pokemons + rapid spawn for shinies.

2 characters from one the same account. That means 2 characters per person = 1 person can use only 1 account with 2 characters. = you cannot use 2 accounts (it seemed to be unclear for some ppl)

So if we find out that someone joined event with several characters, for example just to destroy deep red crates, we'll count it as cheat and as well as an abuse which will end up with punishment.

Main rewards:
u3QdLiP.png

6nRuXhx.png

74paMQM.png

Donation promotion will be enabled at the same day - 26/03 Friday until 07/04 April. During this time you'll receive +50% points. Anyone who donates for 30 base points or more will additionaly receive lottery ticket.
Currently premium's lottery main reward is crystal onix taken from deleted account. Full list of rewards should be available before Friday. 3 tickets per account are allowed.

qtSIYDn.png

As 1 year ago, from 26/03 until the end of April it will be possible to catch easter clones - Togepi & Chansey.

Else you can expect new spawns of Electric, Bug, Fire and Poison types where most of them are for lower levels (50-70). Electric one for 240+ with spawn of Zeraora with possibility of shiny form to spawn.

Shalox

Reaction score
Hello everyone....

:O NICE, EASTER EVENT !!!!!! but, a question, will there be exp or drop or increased shiny respawn?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Just wonder
Can we know somehow how long it last
-boosts
-event
Just to know organize myself

For c island u said,till end of april

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Rates have been enabled, we hope you are going to enjoy it.
Donation promotion has been enabled, lottery is now open.

Event will be released within next 12-20 hours

Map will be updated (with new spawn + easter pokes at cloned island) within next 12-20 hours

Unknown pokemons in lottery might be; Shiny wooloo, Shiny Gossifleur, Shiny Zeraora, Galarian Slowpoke, Galarian Meowth etc

coloo10

Reaction score
If i donated twice and i recive more than 3 loterry tickets?

What i can do with thosse tickets?
I can keep for the next premium looerry?
i can exchange for other thing?

Mietek forgot password

Reaction score
If i donated twice and i recive more than 3 loterry tickets?

What i can do with thosse tickets?
I can keep for the next premium looerry?
i can exchange for other thing?

You can't keep them and you can't exchange them but you can sell them or use them with other account

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Rates have been enabled, we hope you are going to enjoy it.
Donation promotion has been enabled, lottery is now open.

Event will be released within next 12-20 hours

Map will be updated (with new spawn + easter pokes at cloned island) within next 12-20 hours

Unknown pokemons in lottery might be; Shiny wooloo, Shiny Gossifleur, Shiny Zeraora, Galarian Slowpoke, Galarian Meowth etc

Some of respawns of c togepi/chansey exist,they work now or after 12h?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Easter Event has been enabled.

Lately a big wave aproached to Celadon's coast. Unfortunately, Easter Bunny suffered flooding in his house. One of the rooms stored crates with winter savings for all the rabbits in the world. Sadly, wave destroyed some, and others are now floating in the ocean.

Help Easter Bunny to return everything!

Requirements for rewards will be posted within next 24 hours. If you want to coolaborate, post here how much time you played + how many stuff you have collected.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
2 characters from one the same account. That means 2 characters per person.

So if we find out that someone joined event with several characters, for example just to destroy deep red crates, we'll count it as cheat and as well as an abuse which will end up with punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back