Welcome!

Search results

1. Leon Nnaj

I offer myself as a creator of sprites for the game (guaranteed quality)

You Are Getting Good. =] I Like The Fearow Sprite And The Outfits section and the stuffs below the Outfits section. ^_^ But the
  2. Leon Nnaj

Remarker

I Also Hate The Fact that you need to download it just to view it... you could have just uploaded it in ImageShack.us or something. e.e
  3. Leon Nnaj

Remarker

It Doesn't Look Like It Changed. You Just Placed A Belt on it. The Belt wasn't even that good. e.e
  4. Leon Nnaj

nice man! :D I Like The Outfits/Characters And The Stuffs Like Soda,Wii,Refrigerator. It Is Really good. But You still need to improve your pokemon sprites though. Nonetheless good stuffs! ;D
  5. Leon Nnaj

A Hohenheim. yes his sprites is more like from wii console pokemon. My Tip for you bro. is. edit the sprites. or you can visualize the outline of the pokes.
  6. Leon Nnaj

Illuminati [Life Thread]

:o nice ss ^^
  7. Leon Nnaj

Innocent Farewell~

lol. nice artwork. byeeee xd
  8. Leon Nnaj

Retired.

byeee ><
  9. Leon Nnaj

Good bye

byee :S
  10. Leon Nnaj

Bye

byeee
  11. Leon Nnaj

Ok Good to hear that. The Charizard sprite looks like it's from the pokemon revolution on wii. or something like that. xD
  12. Leon Nnaj

Not Bad. You Should make the edges more smoother. Try Making an outfit for them.it would make it more interesting.. ^^
  13. Leon Nnaj

Fly Up / Fly Down Make It Much Easier?

^^^^ Now That's a proper answer.
  14. Leon Nnaj

It is not my life. probably. i am making a suggestion instead you say: "Donb't Be Lazy!" wtf? so i shouldn't suggest anymore? huh? all you should say in suggestion is if you like it or not. you should be discussiong about the suggestion. not the person who suggested it telling him: DONT BE LAZY...
  15. Leon Nnaj

Happy Birthday bro! :D

Happy Birthday bro! :D
  16. Leon Nnaj

go ingame. i buy your kazam

go ingame. i buy your kazam
  17. Leon Nnaj

i can do that obviously. but mine is Ctrl + 1 and Ctrl + 2. but i only put the important stuffs in my hotkey. my hotkeys are f1-f11 = attacks f12= ride shift+f1 potions shift+f2=food on myself. shift +f3= ultra ball shift + f4 = fishing rod shift + f5= order command(for good duel) and the...
  18. Leon Nnaj

exactly what Maritos said. if i put fly up and down hotkey. there would be more less space for me to use much something like order hotkey,potion hotkey,etc.
  19. Leon Nnaj

BrEaK's Department Store!!!

i am an alpha-beta player. i am not a newbie. i am just making a return. --
  20. Leon Nnaj

BrEaK's Department Store!!!

di par. diskarte lang siguro. ^^
Back