What's new

Welcome!

I offer myself as a creator of sprites for the game (guaranteed quality)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashcatsup

Reaction score
Cristian, sinceramente el gengar que isiste se ve muy delgado y muy oscuro , deve estar llenito y un poco mas claro como el del juego solo deves de remarcarlo mas, no hay problema como esta,remarcale los ojos, y su alrededor alomejor asi quedara bien. eso ise con un poliwrath que edite yo e ise un "cloned" con un cinturon como el de la serie pero me dijeron que no asi que pues... suerte con tigo http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?15473-Remarker

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Your Gengar looks really good, but it's like it was flat, you know what I mean? It doesn't look like it was 3d, like it was an object, only like a painting...

Cristian

Reaction score
yeah thanks for all

*Added new Gengar
New:
nuevogengarmuestrapadve.png
Old:
gengarmuestrapadventure.png

*Added new Cloned Gengar
New:
nuevoclonedgengarmuestr.png
Old:
clonedgengarmuestrapadv.png

*Added new Gengar (Shiny)
New:
nuevogengarnegromuestra.png
Old:
gengarnegroshinymuestra.png

Last edited:

Cristian

Reaction score
Thanks lethal

Thanks lethal, the new gengar looks much better than the old

_

Gracias lethal, el nuevo gengar que hice se ve mucho mejor que el viejo

Ludacha

Reaction score
I really dont like this sprites...its hard to make it i know,but they dont look better then this what are now
Also i saw new sprites in ts(aero,nite,pidgeot) on ts they also look bad for me...this sprites in server are good and dont need
to change

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Sprites from Test srw (Aero, Nite, Geot) are better then now. Because it's new version and sprites look more clear then now.
I really dont like this sprites...its hard to make it i know,but they dont look better then this what are now
Also i saw new sprites in ts(aero,nite,pidgeot) on ts they also look bad for me...this sprites in server are good and dont need
to change

Leon Nnaj

Reaction score
You Are Getting Good. =]
I Like The Fearow Sprite And The Outfits section and the stuffs below the Outfits section. ^_^
But the

Ludacha

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Sprites from Test srw (Aero, Nite, Geot) are better then now. Because it's new version and sprites look more clear then now.
They look clear then now and it sux,this what is now is more realistic specialy aerodactyl there looks like toys
I wont tell that i dont like eny ofthis sprites i just think this kanto sprites are good and dont need to be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back