What's new

Welcome!

Fly Up / Fly Down Make It Much Easier?

Leon Nnaj

Reaction score
I Think the staff should make a hotkey button for the fly up / fly down. with Page Up And Page Down Buttons on the keyboard. would be much easier and much more noob friendly. ( i guess )

Pyrokar

Reaction score
It's ridiculously simple at the moment.

Only fly up / fly down.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Although you are being lazy, using Page Up and Page Down is a great idea. Would save 2 hotkeys xd

Leon Nnaj

Reaction score
exactly what Maritos said. if i put fly up and down hotkey. there would be more less space for me to use much something like order hotkey,potion hotkey,etc.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
-.-'... for real, stop doing nasty suggestions.. a guy wants to change the default bag color, the other don't want to press 2 fuckin hotkeys. We have 36 hotkeys to use, thats not enough? I have 1~25 full (counting all kind of balls,potions,revive, spells and still have around 10 to use. Also, utility commands like fly up and fly down.

Anarchy

Reaction score
Shift+f1= Fly up
Shift+f2= Fly down

u can't do that? ...

Leon Nnaj

Reaction score
i can do that obviously. but mine is Ctrl + 1 and Ctrl + 2.
but i only put the important stuffs in my hotkey.

my hotkeys are f1-f11 = attacks f12= ride shift+f1 potions shift+f2=food on myself. shift +f3= ultra ball shift + f4 = fishing rod shift + f5= order command(for good duel) and the others keys are almost filled up. i don't like the hotkey for the fly up and down command.

and also don't try to argue with me. i am not being lazy. i am just suggesting that the fly up and down should be simplier by using the page up and down button.

each person has their own point of view. so don't try to flame me by saying? shift + f1 - f2 u can't do that?/// you are being lazy. ( don't tell that to me because i am making a suggestion! for god sake. if you have nothing good to say just shut up )

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
This is another suggestion from the type "not necessary, but would be useful". The idea is good, but it's not me who add things anyway xd

Anarchy

Reaction score
i can do that obviously. but mine is Ctrl + 1 and Ctrl + 2.
but i only put the important stuffs in my hotkey.

my hotkeys are f1-f11 = attacks f12= ride shift+f1 potions shift+f2=food on myself. shift +f3= ultra ball shift + f4 = fishing rod shift + f5= order command(for good duel) and the others keys are almost filled up. i don't like the hotkey for the fly up and down command.

and also don't try to argue with me. i am not being lazy. i am just suggesting that the fly up and down should be simplier by using the page up and down button.

each person has their own point of view. so don't try to flame me by saying? shift + f1 - f2 u can't do that?/// you are being lazy. ( don't tell that to me because i am making a suggestion! for god sake. if you have nothing good to say just shut up )

I don't ask u a story of ur life, just don't be lazy. U can change hotkeys when u are fishing, i do that.

Leon Nnaj

Reaction score
It is not my life. probably. i am making a suggestion instead you say: "Donb't Be Lazy!" wtf? so i shouldn't suggest anymore? huh? all you should say in suggestion is if you like it or not. you should be discussiong about the suggestion. not the person who suggested it telling him: DONT BE LAZY! if you wan't discussion go to entertainment or general discussion!

Abble

Reaction score
i respect your idea but,

No-meme-rage-face.jpg

Back