What's new

Welcome!

Remarker

ashcatsup

Reaction score
English

I love this game, but I also would like to help. I made a remarker of Poliwrath, cloned and normal ... if you like click in like , jajajajaja :) nah if they like If you like the gift and if not then you can edit better. :)

Spanish (para los que no entendieron)

Me gusta mucho este juego, pero me gustaria ayudar en mas, hice un remarker de poliwrath cloned y normal, si les gusto den click en like, jajajaja :) nah si les gusta hay se los dejo, y si no pues lo pueden editar mejor

View attachment Cloned wart.bmp
View attachment Wart marked.bmp

Last edited:

Cazeaje

Reaction score
1: normal wrath is like old one
2: there is not cloned wrath on game

Dark Raze

Reaction score
Don´t like is a Poliwrath With a Belt of Champion o.0. So Don´t Exist Cloned Poliwrath into Game...

ashcatsup

Reaction score
English

I know I saw a single episode of pokemon and I saw that picture, and say me ..... because they transform it into cloned?

Spanish ( para los que no entendieron )

lo se solo que vi un episodio de pokemon y vi esa imagen, y dije .....porque no transformarlo en cloned?

751.png

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
The current Pokemon addons development is stopped in testserver, since that takes a long time.

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
English

I know I saw a single episode of pokemon and I saw that picture, and say me ..... because they transform it into cloned?

Spanish ( para los que no entendieron )

lo se solo que vi un episodio de pokemon y vi esa imagen, y dije .....porque no transformarlo en cloned?

751.png

Btw, if you can't see it.
0NDLhb.png

Leon Nnaj

Reaction score
It Doesn't Look Like It Changed. You Just Placed A Belt on it. The Belt wasn't even that good. e.e

Leon Nnaj

Reaction score
I Also Hate The Fact that you need to download it just to view it... you could have just uploaded it in ImageShack.us or something. e.e

Memorex

Reaction score
English

I love this game, but I also would like to help. I made a remarker of Poliwrath, cloned and normal ... if you like click in like , jajajajaja :) nah if they like If you like the gift and if not then you can edit better. :)

Spanish (para los que no entendieron)

Me gusta mucho este juego, pero me gustaria ayudar en mas, hice un remarker de poliwrath cloned y normal, si les gusto den click en like, jajajaja :) nah si les gusta hay se los dejo, y si no pues lo pueden editar mejor

View attachment 2599
View attachment 2598

This is kinda funny, because Ashcatsup is player who want to help to improve this game and almost everyone are being rude with him. Please guys be polite.

Back