Welcome!

N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Birthday
    Hola NINO ... ei me peudes ayudar con lo de los diamonds bugs plz .. he preguntado bastante y me dicen q hable con adms .. plz :(((( tengo como 750 diamonds bugs por la venta de un scyther y + cosas ... y 2 character con bug trade my main Draouie (lv110) y mi noob char en pearl que lo envie para la transaccion ( Draouiee ) porfavor :)
    Hello, sir.
    sorry for disturbing. I was wondering how to customize my profile. here in the forum.
    put a background photo.
    hi, first sorry for say this for u here, but iam here for speak about a delet, my brother was a player from world diamond and get deleted from a GM from world Pearl >>[Prince Wendyl 44 Destructive Behaviour [GM] Hyde on Pearl]<<.

reason he gave spam in another player (omg SPAM),"i know, he was wrong in do that" but spam isnt a reason for delete, is just for ban or warning, i told for tutor maritos and for the player Moaid about this some months ago and they said me that could help me, but this never happen, so i created a account here and i am posting it here. i am asking for help and justice for the GM look about this, because is possible, is right a gm from Pearl give delete for a player from diamond?? is just a spam, the punishment must be a banment or warning:/

http://www.padventures.org/index.php...rince%20wendyl <- account prince wendyl , please help me GM. iam sorry about this but look for me :(
    HELLO NINO PLX HELP ME!!! wave need help to recover my account it says "An email Has Been Sent to your inbox. If you can not see it check your spam folder." boi to my email you the link ta onde doi verification and sends me to put the new password and you doi get this "An email confirming your password change Has Been sent.
    Your password Has Been changed. "But I can not: (q Asher I can in this case?: (
    hello sir administrator I have a problem with my account has been banned because someone guessed my password and apart from that I'm stealing my pokes hiso I ban you my pj's on pearl Gm Kira and kien me to ban the account had not at that time I was but a jack and I need to get my account and that pokemon had because I was recovered from an ancient lord jakeada my gm character that I have chances to get my pj I have 2 years playing pad and at this moment I susede something like the name my character is Suki and I expect a prompt response from you:confused:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back