What's new

Welcome!

I offer myself as a creator of sprites for the game (guaranteed quality)

Status
Not open for further replies.

artwar

Reaction score
you are good, i like especially those of charizard

stin stauer

Reaction score
Here
gengarmuestrapadventure.png

clonedgengarmuestrapadv.png

gengarnegroshinymuestra.png

Links:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3914/gengarmuestrapadventure.png
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7912/clonedgengarmuestrapadv.png
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2168/gengarnegroshinymuestra.png

Guys remember that Cloned pokemons are the one who mewtwo created in first pokemon's film, shiny pokemons are rare ones with special abilities and power. Gengar sprite is really the same as he is in the film.
Love this one v
i like this.

Janjos

Reaction score
I think that people here don't see the way as I. Remember that sprites are made starting from nothing, That isn't a remake and in my opinion gengar looks a lot better than the actually is. Charizard could be better, but cloned charizard is the same as the film. Post pokemons in their backs, so the pple could see how is the real cloned charizard. Cloned pokemons in PA are like shinys, and that is wrong, cloned ones only got a couple of marks, not the entire body as its in game.
For those people who didn't see that wonderfull film I will post the REAL cloned charizard is.

Charizard Getting cloned from Ash Charizards:
Clone-Charizard-charizard-8241774-640-353.jpg

Cloned charizard in comparition with the real one:
tumblr_llm63rk0Ws1qdj9swo1_500.png

Cloned Charizard:
Charizard-and-Clone-Charizard-charizard-23804104-800-600.png

Cloned pokemons only got a couple of marks (Essencially on their backs) and no the entire body.

Links:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8200000/Clone-Charizard-charizard-8241774-640-353.jpg
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llm63rk0Ws1qdj9swo1_500.png
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...lone-Charizard-charizard-23804104-800-600.png

Who don't appreciate your job, only don't know pokemon's history. In my opinion you are great, only a couple of changes on the sprites and you will be better.

Janjos

Reaction score
Problem is that someone may steal his sprites
Also, he can be rewarded with diamonds, money, etc
That's right pple could stole that sprites, but remember that PA don't made ALL SPRITES that are ingame. And there's on test server (Dragonite, Pidgeot, Ninetales, Tentacruel) Are already in other ots. So, got a personally sprite mader is a privilieg for us! Think about this, Cloned island could have a remake for mewtwo island or mewtwo laboratory don't know, and change the sprite of cloned pokemons (The same as the film), so shinys pokemons can give us a surprise later! And with this way we have an unique server with unique things like nintendo and Pokemon's history! That would be the best! Only a suggestion.

Leon Nnaj

Reaction score
Not Bad.

You Should make the edges more smoother.
Try Making an outfit for them.it would make it more interesting.. ^^

Cristian

Reaction score
Thanks janjos and all other, I noticed that the lines of cloned charizard I did, are not like that of the image, so I will fix it, and Leon i will try to make a outfit :)

*New Cloned Charizard

h t t p : / / img14 .imageshack .us /img14/4893/clonedcharizardmuestrap .png

Last edited:

Leon Nnaj

Reaction score
Ok Good to hear that.

The Charizard sprite looks like it's from the pokemon revolution on wii. or something like that. xD

Cristian

Reaction score
Thanks Leon, I do not understand what they mean by isometric sprite, which currently there have the same profile and thus can not look like our players are facing, if I could give an example of what I would speak and performed without problem. regards

Gracias leon, pero no entiendo que quieren decir con lo de sprites isometricos, los que ahi actualmente tienen el mismo perfíl osea que no se ven como nuestros players se ven de frente, si me pudieran dar un ejemplo de como sería lo que me hablan y lo realizo, sin problema. saludos

Rasun

Reaction score
#Hohen
None of the pokemons' sprites here have isometric... [In pa] All of them are "surfing" on the ground

Cristian

Reaction score
Doing surf? I do not understand what they mean if someone explains it better. these sprites are not finished only have the first position (facing forward)

They have the same design as those of Mystery dungeon, are not made these sprites but I have ... if you think otherwise, please give me a reason, why and if you can advise me as to improve you (throwing his head down for example or something) I have to learn only what they ask me if I could learn pixel art, I'm sure I be able to improve this isometric sprites.
This is not difficult to learn

Edit!!!! :

I already referred to edit the charizard isometric since before the map would seem that he was lying by the position of his head and placed it look as thought it would be isometrically

Charizard
charizardmuestrapadvent.png
Isometric Charizard
charizardisomtricomuest.png

_

¿Haciendo surf? no entiendo a lo que se refieren si alguien me lo explica algo mejor. estos sprites no estan terminados solo tienen la primera postura (mirando al frente)

Tienen el mismo tipo de diseño que los del Mystery dungeon, no estan hechos con esos sprites pero lo tienen... si piensan lo contrario, denme una razón porfavor, de por qué y si pueden aconsejarme como mejorarle (echando la cabeza más abajo por ejemplo o algo así) tan solo tengo que aprender lo que me piden, si pude aprender pixel art , estoy seguro que podre mejorar esto de los sprites isometricos.
No es dificil de aprender a crearlos

EDITO!!!:

creo que ya se a que se refieren con isométrico edite el charizard ya que antes en el mapa parecería que estaba tumbado por la posición de su cabeza miren y lo puse como creía que sería de forma isométrica

Charizard
charizardmuestrapadvent.png
Charizard Isométrico
charizardisomtricomuest.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back