Welcome!

Search results

1. V

Senior player achievement - didnt get the yellow box?

So i just logged in after being away for over a year, and i got the message i i earned senior player achievement, i got the money, but didnt get the box, i looked in the obvious spots, but its not there, so im missing something or its just a bug and im not gonna get the box? :27:
  2. V

[Recovery] Lost Doublade and Drifloon/Drifblim

ok nvm i found them, sorry for the spam ehh
  3. V

[Recovery] Pokemon lost

->Gokirus ->Platinium ->Pokemon lost: Heracross [70] [M] ULTRA BALL ->He bought it today (13.09) around 20:30 CET on the market, from Gonher, for 8k, and claims he didnt receive it.
  4. V

autoloot bug?

i just noticed that autoloot isnt picking half of the loot, especially from the pokes im not standing next to when they die.. ok someone told me it picks only until 10sec after poke dies, i think the pick time should be increased :(
  5. V

question about referral system

My friend registered and gave my nick as ref, but i dont see him in my referrals tab, and i didnt get the ref box either, do i have to wait some time till he gets verificated or something? or should it be just instant as the facebook bag, meaning something went wrong during the registration?
  6. V

server crash

is it only me or servers just crashed?
  7. V

Padre blocker...

serv diamond.
  8. V

Botters and admins

HOW I CAN REPORT BOTTER INGAME? im asking cuz when i use ctrl + r nobody response to me. pms in forums doesnt work too... what the hell i can do?
  9. V

diamonds

it is possible to buy diamonds via paypal?
  10. V

Questy

Jest moze gdzies jakis spis questow?
  11. V

lost account

lost forum account Hello, i have registred an account on my email addres and i want reset password but nothing happens when im using "lost acc" option :( ofc this acc is on forum
Back