What's new

Welcome!

autoloot bug?

Vescu

Reaction score
i just noticed that autoloot isnt picking half of the loot, especially from the pokes im not standing next to when they die..

ok someone told me it picks only until 10sec after poke dies, i think the pick time should be increased :(

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
Time for autoloot to work is limited, im not sure if its 30 or 40 seconds after kill, but if you didn't stand next to body of dead pokemon in that time you have to pick up loots manualy.

rictenorio

Reaction score
Anvezes buga me , if he turns the autoloot derepente this fais me to lose items , causing you to lose a large drop.

Vescu

Reaction score
Time for autoloot to work is limited, im not sure if its 30 or 40 seconds after kill, but if you didn't stand next to body of dead pokemon in that time you have to pick up loots manualy.
thats why im saying it should be changed, it should work for the whole duration of the poke corpse, and no matter where u are standing, it should pick the items even in last second before the corpse decomposes even if poke died on the edge of ur screen :<
sometimes it takes alot of time to kill all the pokes, and imagine a good tm dropping, so u have to go over 50 corspes to look for it, i wouldnt mind it if opening a corpse wasnt so laggy, but it is and its tedious...
so tedious it made me stop farming when i realized it doesnt pick up everything :( and i rly love this game, but things like that make it worse

Last edited:

Xiskete

Reaction score

Really?? I didn't know that... how many items I won't have picked...

miguelmaster

Reaction score
If it is an excellent idea that increase , since many players have lost so many item

Back