server crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vescu

Reaction score
is it only me or servers just crashed?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Servers are closed probably because rollback we had,some pokes lost and some duplicated.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
+1

And how many time it will be offline. At least, some information about it..

Concept of bug:
- non-predictable nature (if it was predictable, wouldn't be made like that. Therefore, not possible to say something on beforehand).
- since it's not predictable, solving time may vary (therefore, not possible to set an exact time. They could easily say "one hour" and 61 minutes later deal with a bug AND a massive ammount of requests for working servers).

Possible options for now:
- play another game while PAd is off
- go and play outside (trust me, there's something called world outside your window)
- time to be with bf/gf
- eat
- sleep
- exercise
- read forums
- read books
- listen music
- whatever else comes to your mind.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
they should say something before closed the servers... -.-'

Sometimes it is not possible, when a bug is serious and everybody is busy checking stuff/reproducing bug/fixing it.

There was a huge rollback on pearl. Problem has been found and admins are working on a fix. Please be patient

@pearl may stay closed some mins longer until I find all duplications.

Vescu

Reaction score
Concept of bug:
- non-predictable nature (if it was predictable, wouldn't be made like that. Therefore, not possible to say something on beforehand).
- since it's not predictable, solving time may vary (therefore, not possible to set an exact time. They could easily say "one hour" and 61 minutes later deal with a bug AND a massive ammount of requests for working servers).

- go and play outside (trust me, there's something called world outside your window)
- time to be with bf/gf
- eat
- sleep
- exercise
- read forums
- read books
- listen music

what if i live in basement without doors and windows?

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
what if i live in basement without doors and windows?

- Bang your head on the walls and ask for food to the people that keeps you on captivity.
- Use the internet access to call the cops.
- Use your computer pieces to build an Iron Man costume and flee (trust me, Tony Stark made it once)

Last edited:

Xiskete

Reaction score
Concept of bug:

- time to be with bf/gf
- eat
- sleep
- exercise
- read forums
- read books
- listen music

Mr. "Smart guy", I didn't ask for options while it is closed, you can keep them for yourself.

If they don't know the time it will take, what I ask, it's just that the staff give some information about the bug, and if they can't predict the time, tell it too. But give information about it.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Mr. "Smart guy", I didn't ask for options while it is closed, you can keep them for yourself.

If they don't know the time it will take, what I ask, it's just that the staff give some information about the bug, and if they can't predict the time, tell it too. But give information about it.

Seems that someone is mad cause can work his way to Pokemon Real Master by now.
If Staff is supposed to be working on bug correction, thats hard to be on forum answering every question of players. Just wait, like everyone else is doing, and given the time, answers for your question will appear.

My suggestions are still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back