What's new

Welcome!

Botters and admins

Vescu

Reaction score
HOW I CAN REPORT BOTTER INGAME?
im asking cuz when i use ctrl + r nobody response to me.
pms in forums doesnt work too...
what the hell i can do?

Last edited:

rafaelxim

Reaction score
HOW I CAN REPORT BOTTER INGAME?
im asking cuz when i use ctrl + r nobody response to me.
pms in forums doesnt work too...
what the hell i can do?

Good question, indeed no one answers me also in the game.

Vescu

Reaction score

ok now i have something that can show hes botter
maybe now admins will do something with that.

/e i know that quality is rly bad but i can also upload it on hosting site where will be better quality...
also its my first movie thats why the quality is bad :(

Last edited:

Lulz

Banned user
Reaction score
Lol, do you call this proof?
You only asked him one question, is he forced to answer you? NO, I also don't answer players (especially if they are speaking portuguese/spanish/polish).
Yes, he might be using Flamethrower and Fire Blast at the wrong time, but maybe he just pressed the wrong hotkey?
About the Charmeleon level 80: Maybe he doesn't want to evolve it to use for Fighting For Pride quest?

Corey

Reaction score
You only asked him one question, is he forced to answer you? NO, I also don't answer players (especially if they are speaking portuguese/spanish/polish).
Yes, he might be using Flamethrower and Fire Blast at the wrong time, but maybe he just pressed the wrong hotkey?
About the Charmeleon level 80: Maybe he doesn't want to evolve it to use for Fighting For Pride quest?

Maybe so, but either way, I talked to Puff the Beast who was banned for botting, and he was unbanned. And he said that his lil bro was playing and GM Dharos asked a question and he didn't respond so he was banned. However, Piepo is his friend. It seems pretty suspicious when you put the pieces together, even though the outcome won't always be probable.

Lulz

Banned user
Reaction score
Maybe so, but either way, I talked to Puff the Beast who was banned for botting, and he was unbanned. And he said that his lil bro was playing and GM Dharos asked a question and he didn't respond so he was banned. However, Piepo is his friend. It seems pretty suspicious when you put the pieces together, even though the outcome won't always be probable.

Good fucking theory
NOT.

Corey

Reaction score
Too bad it's based on REAL FACTS. It's all true what I said, and I'm not the only one that thinks this. I tried putting the pieces together as to what I thought, and not trying to offend you. And there you blow up on me. Good Job -.-

Lulz

Banned user
Reaction score
Too bad it's based on REAL FACTS. It's all true what I said, and I'm not the only one that thinks this. I tried putting the pieces together as to what I thought, and not trying to offend you. And there you blow up on me. Good Job -.-

That's a lie, Corey Tumbleson.

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
I believe that your account be deleted cheater :D

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Words to mouth again Thor.

As me and Dharos found you doing the same mistakes, botting in charmanders with an omanyte.

And ffs, pathetic excuses, having a lv 80 charmeleon means he knows how to use it.

3:20, he got godly reflexes, wow, in the same second he kills the bulbasaur, he uses super potion.

5:52 Is it explainable?

Lulz

Banned user
Reaction score
Words to mouth again Thor.

As me and Dharos found you doing the same mistakes, botting in charmanders with an omanyte.

And ffs, pathetic excuses, having a lv 80 charmeleon means he knows how to use it.

3:20, he got godly reflexes, wow, in the same second he kills the bulbasaur, he uses super potion.

Problem with me botting, Naraquaza?

Vescu

Reaction score

look the way how he use spells like flame thrower or fireblast
and also always says "SASHUSHAUS" the same way
also an hour later he evolved his charmeleon to charizard.

Rofl, who called it? MEEEEEEEEEEEe

finally justice!!

/e if someone can check too Straightg he was botting in the same place that piepo did

Last edited:

Zifoo

Reaction score

I always do that, especially now that I do not need to get the loot.

Khan

Reaction score
I always do that, especially now that I do not need to get the loot.
same, does that make me a botter?

It's quite simple. Here is how you can do it. If you are at a place like an hour. You basically don't have to think what to do. At least it's for me. So automatically once pokemon is near death. I get ready ultra potion. :) on my pokemon. Then when dead i just left click. You get used to the moves you do. So to think someone is botting because of this doesn't make any sence. But if say for example. I go hunt and I cast always attacks way before monster is near (kinda like wild pokemon do) LOL they are botters ;>. Then ofc I am botting or I have hunted for to long and can't see straight.:(

Last edited:

Piepo

Reaction score
funny thing is that i talked to you before and i told you already i had u on mute because you are annoyong as f*ck. i used the "you are now ignoring player ." so I muted everyone.. so i couldnt even see ur question nor the gm's. And yes i do miss my flametrower and fireblast alot but this is because i CBA to look @ the spells @ 4:00AM so i just spam them all lol..

Vescu

Reaction score
funny thing is that i talked to you before and i told you already i had u on mute because you are annoyong as f*ck. i used the "you are now ignoring player ." so I muted everyone.. so i couldnt even see ur question nor the gm's. And yes i do miss my flametrower and fireblast alot but this is because i CBA to look @ the spells @ 4:00AM so i just spam them all lol..

yeah i ask you few times
"are you botter?" and u never response and now saying that u have ignored me
nice joke :D

oh few times ur autorepsonse said "UASheHUAE"

Last edited:
Back