Welcome!

Search results

1. SasukeUchihaPearl

Thank you :)

Thank you :)
  2. SasukeUchihaPearl

Legends Never Die [LT]

He is retired, so fuck him? Thank you for being a friend like this, you proved that by supporting sucriiilhos when he deleted myself from my own guild. You can be the owner of MY own guild, but it wasn't give from me, i dont know who did that, KID...how could u delete me from my own guild...
  3. SasukeUchihaPearl

billy sua caixa de entrada esta cheia

billy sua caixa de entrada esta cheia
  4. SasukeUchihaPearl

o Gustavo me flw sobre o concurso. PARABENS mano :DD é melhor vc me add no skype, apaga umas...

o Gustavo me flw sobre o concurso. PARABENS mano :DD é melhor vc me add no skype, apaga umas msgs privadas pq sua caixa de entrada esta cheia e não to conseguindo mandar meu skype por la
  5. SasukeUchihaPearl

também to com saudade mano :) e que to com uns novos projetos na rl e quando jogo perco o foco...

também to com saudade mano :) e que to com uns novos projetos na rl e quando jogo perco o foco. e as novidades? td blz com vc?
  6. SasukeUchihaPearl

sua caixa de entrada esta lotada xD

sua caixa de entrada esta lotada xD
  7. SasukeUchihaPearl

Dmgs of Hypno and Alaka.

Hmm I noticed that some ppl are happy cuz maybe alba will take care of rebalance, one doubt...Alba, was you the first balancer? if was it means that everyone gonna have the same team like before Dragonite~Alakazam~Gengar~Magmar~Snorlax~Scyther? Speaking of which if alba rly gonna do it i suggest...
  8. SasukeUchihaPearl

please, stop with this bullshit.

You're right about damage of Earthquake in Dragonite, my mistake. Long time that didn't play i just log to chat with friends now and then, so i didn't noticed it cuz when i played nite was only dragon type. Hypno doesn't have reflect in own attacks but it doesn't mean that it hasn't. You know...
  9. SasukeUchihaPearl

please, stop with this bullshit.

If there one thing wrong about Hypno is it doesn't had Nightmare from the beginning since it is a pokemon that always hypnotizing the foes and destroying them while they were asleep. Well... Almost all pokes that has Reflect has a good chance of to win Dragonite for obvious reasons and if this...
  10. SasukeUchihaPearl

Congratulations Harvey!!:3

The more candles, the bigger the wish. Happy Birthday!
  11. SasukeUchihaPearl

Pyrokar Happy Day!

Happy B-Day. Wishing you good health and happiness in life.
  12. SasukeUchihaPearl

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

Pyrokar, what about the pokes of kanto, those who recived one or none atk of its new type, don't u think that something has to be done about that?! Ex: Gengar now its too bad against psychic types, FINE, but why he cant has some other atks of poison type, instead TOXIC, to kill grass type...
  13. SasukeUchihaPearl

Legends Never Die [LT]

You saw the body?? Because i didn't ;]
  14. SasukeUchihaPearl

I did understand what do you meant [hatters gonna hate], but u must do what u think is right and what make sense, even abra has blink. No make any sense for me one poke that has teleport and doesn't has blink, it's like one poke that has Fly Atacck and cant fly imo.
  15. SasukeUchihaPearl

Pyrokar, do u have something in mind to Mightyena? Mightyena is really sux atm Btw i think all pokes that have Teleport must have Blink as well, dont u think?
  16. SasukeUchihaPearl

maybe a fly move? Now it is Bug/Flying and have only one fly move. Most of Kanto pokes when become 2 type get only one move of new type or none. One of them is Gengar, now it has more weaknesses and alm none advantages, that doesn't happen with Johto's Poke since their moves are well divided...
  17. SasukeUchihaPearl

who have/had butterfree like u chaaps know very well if the opponent use bery it dies in 2segs then a heal move (25%/50%) will be welcome.
  18. SasukeUchihaPearl

Improvement of some atacks.

100% agree. Guy...try to be more honest the next time, mainly in a public poll.
Back