Welcome!

Improvement of some atacks.

It is necessary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

psych07

Reaction score
As we know some atacks are annoying because we miss sometimes because is in line like: Solar Beam, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Aurora Beam and Zap Cannon.

and why it not be changed to 3 sqm hit will make better some ice pokes and grass pokes.

like this for Ice Beam:

guiropa.jpg

same for others.

and make Smokescreen of kingdra like earthquake and poison gas: with some segs of miss.

maybe make charizard learn this cd :D

:p

Last edited:

Dani'Stark

Reaction score
As we know some atacks are annoying because we miss sometimes because is in like like: Solar Beam, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Aurora Beam and Zap Cannon.

and why it not be changed to 3 sqm hit will make better some ice pokes and grass pokes.

like this for Ice Beam:

guiropa.jpg

:p

Why not? ^^ won't make pokes OP and won't make atks unusable :D

Last edited:

Makarno.-

Reaction score
That's too much. Would be a Kame-Hame. I only thing that damage should be improved because beams where the strongest attacks for 2 or 3 generations, and maybe causing status (freeze, paralyze, stun[hyper beam & solar beam], etc).

If you fail its because you don't know how to use your poke well. There's order command. Use it on hotkeys and practice.

psych07

Reaction score
That's too much. Would be a Kame-Hame. I only thing that damage should be improved because beams where the strongest attacks for 2 or 3 generations, and maybe causing status (freeze, paralyze, stun[hyper beam & solar beam], etc).

If you fail its because you don't know how to use your poke well. There's order command. Use it on hotkeys and practice.

ok im noob you win :D

Kirminex

Reaction score
nah i prefere to coordinate my attacks than just presing the key just as vine whip (you all know that feel whan you hit 3 pokes at the same time with a beam :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back