What's new

Welcome!

Shiny Glaceon

waldi

Reaction score
Hello, i'd like to suggest a rework/buff to sh glaceon, u may ask why, because we did get rework for sh umbre and espe which made them really good pokes, sylveon is already good, so i relied on bulbapedia a bit and my suggestion is:
P Ice shard
m1 Ice Beam > Freeze Dry, normal form has water pulse, so why does not upgrade it to freeze dry
m2 Tail Whip
m3 Sweet Kiss > Baby-Doll Eyes (bulbapedia)
m4 Icicle Spear
m5 Snow Flurry - i still prefer mist but oke if it has blizzard
m6 Aurora Veil
m7 Mirror Coat
m8 Protection
m9 Hail
m10 Ice Storm > Blizzard it even should be in his normal form moveset

I think these few changes would make him one of the best ice pokes, its shiny form for god sake, it should be much better than normal form, at least bit better, thanks.

Zecao

Reaction score
Hello, i'd like to suggest a rework/buff to sh glaceon, u may ask why, because we did get rework for sh umbre and espe which made them really good pokes, sylveon is already good, so i relied on bulbapedia a bit and my suggestion is:
P Ice shard
m1 Ice Beam > Freeze Dry, normal form has water pulse, so why does not upgrade it to freeze dry
m2 Tail Whip
m3 Sweet Kiss > Baby-Doll Eyes (bulbapedia)
m4 Icicle Spear
m5 Snow Flurry - i still prefer mist but oke if it has blizzard
m6 Aurora Veil
m7 Mirror Coat
m8 Protection
m9 Hail
m10 Ice Storm > Blizzard it even should be in his normal form moveset

I think these few changes would make him one of the best ice pokes, its shiny form for god sake, it should be much better than normal form, at least bit better, thanks.

Hi bro, maybe you dont know what powerfull its mirror coat (copying heals/prote/stuns/AoEs, with 15 cd) also about ice beam damage, we know that its a skilled attack, it have a really good dmg. In my opinion, the a movement that can it get could be Crunch>Tail Whip. We have a lot of strong pokemons psy/ghost/ and crunch helps a lot to make damage to them, because have low cd, on the best of cases u can use it 2-3times per fight.

PS: if wanna change something of their ice attacks maybe Hail instead ice storm could be better, believe me, attacks that change the weather helps a lot vs some pokemons (pallosands cof cof..) regards

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Imo problem of shiny glaceon is that, normal version has mist which deal more dmg than snow flurry and natural gift, + stun (water pulse).
Shiny has 5k more hp but for real, I rather 1k/2k more hp and better moveset than 5k more hp and worse moveset.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Glaceon's Hail is considered a weak AOE move because it already has Ice Storm and Mist. If I'm not mistaken damage of Glaceon's hail is 3x700. In its Shiny form, Hail takes the place of a strong AOE (along with Ice storm) with 3x1.1k damage and Snow Flurry takes the place of weak AOE. If Sh Glaceon were to have Mist instead of Hail, it'd deal the same damage (2x1.65k) and it would lose the triggering of Hailstorm weather, which is great for a poke with Snow Cloak ability

in

Reaction score
Could somebody finally fix hp of normal glaceon? He had before 1k less hp than shiny. after changing protection for endure his hp was nerfed what was obvs but after changing it again endure - > protection his hp wasnt moved.

Back