2. M

World Cup Drawing Contest - Public Vote

Matimaniaco - Diamond #23 Moonw
  3. M

[Ban Appeal] Por pavor regresenme mi cuenta

I'll wait to get your things in draw:guay:
  4. M

Autoloot remake

the new system, pay the same as juanito?
  5. M

Autoloot remake

really a great job, I never praise, but I take my hat off this update, congratulations to the author
  6. M

[Recovery] Lost My Pokes

Hello, Need Help with my pokes. I lost All pokes (lvl low lvl high) did not enter since 2015. I dont remember which pokes have but i believe have: -Tyranitar 130 TM: dark Pulse and other (Idk) -Cloned Electrode 130 Tm: idk -Blissey Tm: Refflect and other (Idk) the account had... 1kk or 2kk in...
  7. M

Our Plans for 2018

I would like to request, for the objectivity and gameplay of the game, to add to the list with all the missions directly to the game, to date only those that we have done. But by having the ones we have not done, we would not have the need to enter the page to know what mission we are missing...
  8. M

Cierta info de Valentin

Arlinda 03:19 You see a wedding guest. Position: {x = 3565, y = 2997, z = 7}.
  9. M

Song of the day

10. M

Our Plans for 2018

an automatic lottery, where something will be raffled weekly and players can register with an npc
  11. M

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Aga, with the respect that you deserve, why we can not stay in pearl the ones we want? What affects the staff to stay as we are? Why not make a new vote with just the pearl ones?
  12. M

anyway if it where true, I disagree this idea. I prefer to stay in pearl
  13. M

it's easier to give 15 diamonds to anyone who wants to change the world, and whoever does not want to stay in pearl :D;) I do not criticize the staff option, but I think that in this case the players are what they should decide
Back