What's new

Welcome!

Our Plans for 2018

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I had had this suggesting before, but I had forgotten about this and it has arisen again in my mind and maybe you might take into your plans for 2018. Taking into consideration that we're already have some wanted pkms available to catch like: Elder Charizard, Crystal Onix, Red Gyarados. I come to suggest one more time the idea of adding Ancient Alakazam, Ancient Gengar and Ancient Jigglypuff. For both, a similiar quest as was added to get acess to crystal onix and red gyarados respawn, might be added as well. Perhaps, kinda more elaborated than just killing their respective normal version and bringing some loots. Would be seriously interesting if we might have those ancient version added to the game. The sprite thing wouldn't be a "the end of the world". Actually, in my point of view following or even keeping that current ancient gengar sprite that we normally see on raids, wouldn't be a problem at all, would it be? Even in case you might say "naah, it's too big", I guess not, since, in according to the anime it is perfectly like this.

NuEe7xH.jpg

ryf6Pz2.png

OBS:
I remember that in this episode in the anime had a mystery surrounding these ancient pkms with these items:

SMUF0wt.jpg

Kinda regards,
But If u saw really the anime, this 3 pokemons cant be catch.
If we see the logic, Elder charizards lives on Zard valley on anime, with a pokemon trainer, in this episode, ash's Charizard decide stay with them (ofc the elders one are big than a normal Zard, but in game got Black color).

About red gyarados we can see on anime too, also a player caught It. (So ok nothing to comment)

Crystal onix a trainer almost capture, but he decides dont do It.

And about this 3 pokemons i Saw the episode complete, i think can be a Nice future quest/Raid (Jigglypuff/Alakazam), but caught It...it has a Nice history about prophecies that they can Destroy the World etc, i think no way player got It (ofc have a big diff from game/anime).

Its only my opinion ofc.

Last edited:

molinet

Reaction score
Maybe Trainers pokemon can lvl up until 140, to have an adventage with pokemon respawns.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe Trainers pokemon can lvl up until 140, to have an adventage with pokemon respawns.

We wanted to do it, however players don't want that, so we resigned from such plans.

molinet

Reaction score
ok ty, and were i can get info about next loterry date? :D

molinet

Reaction score
creo que seria una buena idea crear una app o pestaña de rapido acceso en la pagina, donde los entrenadores que no nos conectamos muy seguidos por motivos de tiempo, podamos ver el avance de nuestros pokemones en daycare, esto seria de mucha utilidad y creo que a varios le agradaria. :D

huberto

Reaction score
So... did you consider applying any changes for Diamond server? As we can see in merge thread many diamond players are already bored and tired of playing here. Many would love to go to platinum but it's impossible. Of course we can start from zero and few already decided to do it because of their friends from pearl transfering. But who would decide to leave his 2, 4, 6 years old character to start with nothing just because he want's to enjoy the game. Do we have to wait till our server die as well to get a chance for having fun again? Just look how online stats on main page changed after your decision about posibility to transfer pearl > platinum. I check webside pretty often and I can't remember the last time when difference in online number was that big. Usually it was like diam 100-120 / pearl 30-50 / plat 80-100. Now it's 84 / 22 / 134. No need any comments. After merge it will probably be something like 100 / 140 or even worse. Why would diamond stay alive in this case? More and more people are going to retire, more people will decide to start playing on platinum as players from pearl did. Newcomers are not going to start playing on diamond because our only advantage was higher number in online list. Not to mention that platinum is suggested world and you are informed that rates are higher there. Let me skip lags problem, I know you are working on it. Overall there is no futur for diamond in long term prospect. I see 3 possible roads.

1. Do nothing, we gucci, your paranoia can cry me a river (no offence) = diamond slowly decay.

2. Platinum was announced to be a test server but it never trully was. Higher rates was a bait to attract people to start playing there, maybe it's a time to take this bait back and change rates to normal since platinum is again alive? Hehe, nice joke, suicide is not going to happen.

3. Change rates on diamond a little bit. I fully understand that we won't have same rates as platinum, I don't even want it, diamond has to be harder and more demanding, there are still people who don't like easy stuff. But maybe we could get a little change that would for sure improve our experience and fun of playing. Let me post a little suggestion that comes to me mind with (I hope) proper explanation and argumentation.

* x1 exp for characters - must be and must stay this way. Diamond has to be harder and double exp would make the game boring in my eyes. After last change of exp stages char leveling became nice again, many poeple are leveling again (just look at highscores) and I feel like it doesn't have to be changed at all. Leveling noob char isn't that easy and leveling main char is not painfull.

* exp for pokes - here I would like to suggest a change and make it x1.5. Why not x2? Even I think that x2 exp for pokes is a little too easy and may be boring for long term. During double exp event I take pokemon lv. 116 and level it up on mansion roof in less than 1h. x1.5 for me would be enough to motivate me to keep leveling my stuff somewhere else than poi and overall it wouldn't be that easy. x1.5 < x2 means that diamond will still be a little harder than platinum.

* catch x2. Pretty same as above, it has to be harder than platinum but it can't be as hard as it is now. I know you are working on it, you are improving rates of some pokes but keep in mind that any improvement in base catch rate means the same improvement x3 on platinum (another win for plat server). You are also announced changes in bonus system, I don't realy know what to expect but I'm kinda sure it won't be a game breaking stuff and we are not going to start catching everything like crazy. Still platinum will have this changed/reworked bonus system + x3 advantage. That's why I decided to suggest x2 for catch. For most of us it won't be a big deal but just the knowledge that we have a little bigger chance will motivate people to keep catching stuff. Also x2 catch means a better and easier start for newcomers because it will be mostly visible on catching low profitable pokes (fishing/mankeys) and newcomers will need a better source of cashmaking at start because current price of diamonds is... Sadly it is probably not going to back to normal. It happend once in the past when you announced global tournament in 2015 with PS4, PS Vita, mouse + keyboard as rewards. Price of diamonds changed from 5k~ to 8, then you limited market price to 600 each but it changed nothing, was just harder to buy diamonds. Price stabilized at 7-8k for a long time and now is 13-15k, probably going to stop at 10k when merge stuff ends.

Whatever you decide I hope you take into consideration all voices, those who are happy and unhappy with current game and at the end we all stay together in game we love.

P.S. If anyone has a better suggestion or would change anything lets discuss it. No crying plz, cause it's always better to achieve something in mature discusion than in a river of hate and tears.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So... did you consider applying any changes for Diamond server? As we can see in merge thread many diamond players are already bored and tired of playing here. Many would love to go to platinum but it's impossible. Of course we can start from zero and few already decided to do it because of their friends from pearl transfering. But who would decide to leave his 2, 4, 6 years old character to start with nothing just because he want's to enjoy the game. Do we have to wait till our server die as well to get a chance for having fun again? Just look how online stats on main page changed after your decision about posibility to transfer pearl > platinum. I check webside pretty often and I can't remember the last time when difference in online number was that big. Usually it was like diam 100-120 / pearl 30-50 / plat 80-100. Now it's 84 / 22 / 134. No need any comments. After merge it will probably be something like 100 / 140 or even worse. Why would diamond stay alive in this case? More and more people are going to retire, more people will decide to start playing on platinum as players from pearl did. Newcomers are not going to start playing on diamond because our only advantage was higher number in online list. Not to mention that platinum is suggested world and you are informed that rates are higher there. Let me skip lags problem, I know you are working on it. Overall there is no futur for diamond in long term prospect. I see 3 possible roads.

1. Do nothing, we gucci, your paranoia can cry me a river (no offence) = diamond slowly decay.

2. Platinum was announced to be a test server but it never trully was. Higher rates was a bait to attract people to start playing there, maybe it's a time to take this bait back and change rates to normal since platinum is again alive? Hehe, nice joke, suicide is not going to happen.

3. Change rates on diamond a little bit. I fully understand that we won't have same rates as platinum, I don't even want it, diamond has to be harder and more demanding, there are still people who don't like easy stuff. But maybe we could get a little change that would for sure improve our experience and fun of playing. Let me post a little suggestion that comes to me mind with (I hope) proper explanation and argumentation.

* x1 exp for characters - must be and must stay this way. Diamond has to be harder and double exp would make the game boring in my eyes. After last change of exp stages char leveling became nice again, many poeple are leveling again (just look at highscores) and I feel like it doesn't have to be changed at all. Leveling noob char isn't that easy and leveling main char is not painfull.

* exp for pokes - here I would like to suggest a change and make it x1.5. Why not x2? Even I think that x2 exp for pokes is a little too easy and may be boring for long term. During double exp event I take pokemon lv. 116 and level it up on mansion roof in less than 1h. x1.5 for me would be enough to motivate me to keep leveling my stuff somewhere else than poi and overall it wouldn't be that easy. x1.5 < x2 means that diamond will still be a little harder than platinum.

* catch x2. Pretty same as above, it has to be harder than platinum but it can't be as hard as it is now. I know you are working on it, you are improving rates of some pokes but keep in mind that any improvement in base catch rate means the same improvement x3 on platinum (another win for plat server). You are also announced changes in bonus system, I don't realy know what to expect but I'm kinda sure it won't be a game breaking stuff and we are not going to start catching everything like crazy. Still platinum will have this changed/reworked bonus system + x3 advantage. That's why I decided to suggest x2 for catch. For most of us it won't be a big deal but just the knowledge that we have a little bigger chance will motivate people to keep catching stuff. Also x2 catch means a better and easier start for newcomers because it will be mostly visible on catching low profitable pokes (fishing/mankeys) and newcomers will need a better source of cashmaking at start because current price of diamonds is... Sadly it is probably not going to back to normal. It happend once in the past when you announced global tournament in 2015 with PS4, PS Vita, mouse + keyboard as rewards. Price of diamonds changed from 5k~ to 8, then you limited market price to 600 each but it changed nothing, was just harder to buy diamonds. Price stabilized at 7-8k for a long time and now is 13-15k, probably going to stop at 10k when merge stuff ends.

Whatever you decide I hope you take into consideration all voices, those who are happy and unhappy with current game and at the end we all stay together in game we love.

P.S. If anyone has a better suggestion or would change anything lets discuss it. No crying plz, cause it's always better to achieve something in mature discusion than in a river of hate and tears.
With tomorrow's merge we'll change catch rates of diamond to x1,5 and pokemon's experience to x1,5. Such change won't apply to places like POI (maybe to something else if we decide about it). It will probably happen with tomorrow's merge, but I don't promise.

I would also highly appreciate if you would stop to talk about things you have no idea about. Platinum was used to test many stuff for a quite long time. That's something that players cannot notice until crash or constant freezes (due to reload) are happening. Thank you.

Cpadde

Reaction score
Just cause platinum fags want to have everything easy in this game, why do you gotta make the same mistake with diamond server? If those people still playing in diamond would want the game easy and boring they could move to platinum, just leave diamond as it is for people who enjoy hard efford and put their time into the game.

KaCtoos

Reaction score
Just cause platinum fags want to have everything easy in this game, why do you gotta make the same mistake with diamond server? If those people still playing in diamond would want the game easy and boring they could move to platinum, just leave diamond as it is for people who enjoy hard efford and put their time into the game.

Easier =/= Easy

It's not like now playing on Diamond would be easy. It would be harder than on Platinum, and easier than it was. It's not like now you'll catch Aerodactyl or even Meganium with every ball neither exp your Pokemon to 130 from 40 to one day. It's just gonna make game funnier to play, do you not want to see any progress while you playing instead of rising 1% of expierience on Pokemon lvl by killing with it ~40 Venusaurs/Blatoises/Charizards? Also remember that it's apply only for our Pokemon so now you'll be able to exp a few Pokemon instead of one at some other respawn than Psycho Poi with tons of Revives. Just try it, and if we find that change is making us bored, we can always undo it. Also, you have to agree with the mass and the Merge Thread showed us that tons of Diamond players would appreciate such change. Just don't be critical at new start before trying.

Shadow Mist

Reaction score

wat.

we're finally getting a bit "easier" rates, and you, really you, the guy who stays most of times at PVP afk and doesn't even try to exp anymore, nor catch (perhaps only "rare" pokes like Crystal Onix), you are going to complain? for real? XD

exping pokemons is really extremely tedious nowdays, it's like, you either exp them at POI or waste several hours at other hunts. And that's what we are trying to do, making this several hours into at least enjoyable, and not feeling like it's taking forever to exp at Pokémon.

for real, we are getting better opportunities, and instead of just taking it, you'd rather complain because why not, nonsense

Cpadde

Reaction score
Well you're the boss, admin always know what the players want. I'm sorry for giving my opinion.

PS. Yea I got lvl 184 just from staying in pvp, I never tried to exp so I wouldn't possibly know what I personaly prefer the most.

Last edited:

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Well youre the boss, admin always know what the players want. Im sorry for giving my opinion.

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40229-10-02-2018-Merge-of-Pearl-to-Diamond/page11 I invite you to read this thread from this page, you can notice how most of players do want increased rates, even if it's a small increase to them (as Kaktoos pointed out; it will become easier, yet harder than Platinum)

about your "ps"

PS. Yea I got lvl 184 just from staying in pvp, I never tried to exp so I wouldn't possibly know what I personaly prefer the most.

Wonder if you can read with comprehension what I said, I'll quote it and I want you to read it VERY VERY slowly and VERY VERY carefully.

the guy who stays most of times at PVP afk and doesn't even try to exp anymore

never implied you didn't used to exp, but you don't really do it anymore, do not try to deny it. Thus, you're talking about character level, which isn't going to be touched so; what's the use to point out your character level if we are talking bout pokemons exp and how slow is it to exp them when you compare to most used spawn AKA POI Psy.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
3. Change rates on diamond a little bit. I fully understand that we won't have same rates as platinum. Let me post a little suggestion that comes to me mind with (I hope) proper explanation and argumentation.

* exp for pokes - here I would like to suggest a change and make it x1.5. ... x1.5 < x2 means that diamond will still be a little harder than platinum.

* catch x2. Pretty same as above, it has to be harder than platinum but it can't be as hard as it is now. I know you are working on it, you are improving rates of some pokes but keep in mind that any improvement in base catch rate means the same improvement x3 on platinum (another win for plat server).

I totally agree with Huberto. 1x exp for players, 1.5x exp for pokes and 2x catch rate. This rates are still lower than Platinum.

Furthermore, I strongly believe these changes will attract new players to Diamond, because the only "forte" that Diamond has is lower prices of few rare Pokemons (and I used quotation marks on forte, because just some pokes are cheaper, like eevee for instance ; cloned pokes are way cheaper in Platinum). And if I were a new player: why would I play in a world where I can buy few rare pokes a little bit cheaper, when I can get them eventually in Platinum by making money easier and with waaay better rates?
*Noteworthy that the most popular ways to make money are: Catching>selling pokemons and lvling up a couple of noob characters to sell boxes, rare candies, etc...; and both of these ways, as we all know, are SUPER EASY to do in Platinum.
**Edit: I hadn't seen that Eevee is now possible to catch. So, one less pokemon to the Few rare pokes that are cheaper in Diamond, since it will eventually drop its price in Platinum.

With tomorrow's merge we'll change catch rates of diamond to x1,5 and pokemon's experience to x1,5. Such change won't apply to places like POI (maybe to something else if we decide about it). It will probably happen with tomorrow's merge, but I don't promise.

I believe changes in rates that Raissa mentioned above will only help to keep actual players , but will not attract new players. Then, as time passes by, these players will eventually stop playing and since there is no motivation/no good reasons whatsoever for new players to play in Diamond, it will all lead to Diamond-Server's death.

As I mentioned before, I played for only 2 days in Platinum and I remember I was fishing in Cerulean and I saw a conversation between 2 players and one was saying - OMG! I saw this guy and he showed me all his pokemons and I dexed them, it was so awesome! - and also, he was fishing to make money. That's a real new player! Something I used to see 6 years ago when I started playing in Diamond. These past 7 - 8 months I never saw something like that other than players begging you for pokemons, due to the fact that Diamond is difficult. Maybe there are newcomers in Diamond, but I'm sure Staff has some kind of statistics and I am 100% sure Platinum has more newcomers than Diamond.

Bottom line, as Huberto said, I really hope you take into consideration our voices. (except Cpadde's voice! sorry bro! I disagree with you on this one, but I still love you <3 ).

I am currently retired and if you ask me if I would start playing again I would say:

ZUgmuoV.jpg

Last edited:
Back