What's new

Welcome!

Our Plans for 2018

Madarakafaka

Reaction score
Hello, I want to add some suggestions.
First, I do not know why but any pokemon with kb4 or hb4 can be caught, and with jb4, not everyone. Add Scizor for spawn(to catch),blissey, hitmontop(quest),new dimension for porygons(to catch).
Arguments: for blissey,chansey and porygons [wynaut, wobbuffet, togepi,togetic,togekiss have respawn)
for scizor: after all these years it is cheap and we can catch scyther in raid or safari
catch scizor and blissey, porygon-2 or z, like absol,milotic or aerodactyl. Just to be able to catch.

Second, add legenderies for possibly catch(power like mega pokemon or elder/crystal/red)
Super hard quest for respawn, catch harder than elder/crystal/red)
They can also be banished in tournaments(like smeargle)
Arguments: In alola you add alola guardians and ultra beats. Alola guardians = legendary.

Third, You can add a new region of alola gradually, I know that this is a lot of work and a lot of new scripts for z-moves, etc.
I mean, you can add this region with new pokemon because you already have graphics for them, and new things like quests, z-moves, battle royals and more (add gradually). I know that you try to do it as soon as possible and you also do other things like events for players, new spawns, in which you will get good work.
Arguments: Players got more motivation for the game.

The things that I propose at the first and second point are only propositions if you once find time for it in the future.

Thanks to the PAD administration for their efforts to improve the game.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
First, I do not know why but any pokemon with kb4 or hb4 can be caught, and with jb4, not everyone. Add Scizor for spawn(to catch),blissey, hitmontop(quest),new dimension for porygons(to catch).
Arguments: for blissey,chansey and porygons [wynaut, wobbuffet, togepi,togetic,togekiss have respawn)
for scizor: after all these years it is cheap and we can catch scyther in raid or safari
catch scizor and blissey, porygon-2 or z, like absol,milotic or aerodactyl. Just to be able to catch.

Second, add legenderies for possibly catch(power like mega pokemon or elder/crystal/red)
Arguments: In alola you add alola guardians and ultra beats. Alola guardians = legendary.

Third, You can add a new region of alola gradually, I know that this is a lot of work and a lot of new scripts for z-moves, etc.
I mean, you can add this region with new pokemon because you already have graphics for them, and new things like quests, z-moves, battle royals and more (add gradually). I know that you try to do it as soon as possible and you also do other things like events for players, new spawns, in which you will get good work.

The things that I propose at the first and second point are only propositions if you once find time for it in the future.

i think the biggest thing for now its adding alola as you said atleast adding something gradually will make players willing to play

Duzy pan

Reaction score

I dont know if we need resp with scizors, blissey etc.
We need complementing the collection (unown and other pokemons no legends)

Shouya

Reaction score

1st one: I agree with making it catchable, there are already spawns of scizor/hitmontop and I don't think they should make it any larger, porygons should be only available to catch on raid and blissey also make a 1x spawn maybe.

2nd: I already suggested legendaries to be able to catch before and they refused it and I doubt they will agree this time either, but I mean, you see a legendary raid once in few days, not like one person can catch a legendary in 1 ball anyway lel

3rd: Well yeah, I believe they're working mostly on Alola now, and they should focus only on it for now so it can get released sooner and get back some older players and give others the motivation to play, but we should be thankful for their effort so far for trying to keep us playing. So, neglect everything else, just to finish Alola for now.

lucasreis

Reaction score
(Moro atualmente no Brasil) e no game Kanto em Cer
Ideia pra 2018 se possivel !!!

TORNEIO DIÁRIO !!!!!!

Eu Sou Lukas Kellar, queria Expor minha ideia sobre o competitivo dentro do game.
Acho que deveria por Torneio Diariamente por que assim iria deixa jogo mais competitivo e assim poderia usar a estrategia no game com uso de habilidade do pokemon no campo de batalha e como premio recompensa similares que vale apena competir que também não seja tao exagerada.
A ideia é aumenta a diversidade do game e deixando mais interativo entre os player assim aumentando o comercio e a comunicação dentro do game.
e valorizando mais ainda o servidor é claro !!!!
Poderia ser simples 1x1
repartido por lvl para levar diversão para todos por exemplo.
jogadores de level 70- em um horario !!!!
jogadores de level 110- em outro horario !!!!
jogadores de level 110+ em outro horario !!!!

pode interligar por historia sla por exemplo só poder entrar se tiver as insignias de cada região assim forçando a galera fazer os gyms e claro nao deixa jogo monótono durante a semana !! e deixando adrenalina e pode poderia complementar os melhores do torneio do més e fazer luta entre mundos para deixar os mundos ligados de certa forma.
assim claro que a galera vai monta seu melhor time treinar muito e fazer suas combinações e usar sua estrategia de habilidade de cada pokemon e deixando jogo mais dinâmico e trazendo coração do anime pro game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Queria saber sobre a respeito !!!!!!!! essa minha ideia !!!!!

Sorry, my english has been translated by google trafficker.

DAILY TOURNAMENT !!!!!!

I'm Lukas Kellar, I wanted to expose my idea about the competitive inside the game.
I think it should be for Tournament Daily because this way it would leave more competitive game and thus could use the strategy in the game with use of skill of the pokemon in the battle field and like prize reward similar that is worth just to compete that also is not so exaggerated.
The idea is to increase the diversity of the game and to leave more interactive among the players thus increasing the commerce and the communication within the game.
and valuing even more the server of course !!!!
Could be simple 1x1
divided by lvl to bring fun for all for example.
Level 70 players on a schedule !!!!
Level 110- players on another timetable !!!!
Level 110+ players on another timetable !!!!

can interconnect by history sla for example only can enter if you have the insignias of each region so forcing the galley to do the gyms and of course do not leave monotonous game during the week !! and leaving adrenaline and could could complement the best of the tournament of the month and make fight between worlds to leave the worlds connected in a certain way.
so clear that the guys will ride their best team to train a lot and make their combinations and use their skill strategy of each pokemon and leaving game more dynamic and bringing the anime heart pro game !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to know about it !!!!!!!! My idea !!!!!
Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Tsu

Reaction score
"Improvement for Fishing System" << This still alive? I see in the thread of helds the suggestions for fishing system, that was the principal "improvement" for fishing system or is other thing not relacioned with the idea used in this topic?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
"Improvement for Fishing System" << This still alive? I see in the thread of helds the suggestions for fishing system, that was the principal "improvement" for fishing system or is other thing not relacioned with the idea used in this topic?

it had to be done by Hohenheim, however since he left, it has been forgotten for a while. But we are planning on boosting %% (besides of held items) and that's all.

Back