What's new

Welcome!

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We have had some conversation on staff, and we have decided to let pearl players go to Platinum, if they want, but on their own.

Auto merge will happen at 10/02/2018 and everyone will be automatically moved to diamond for free
those, who want to move to Platinum will have to pay for that, and the price is 50 diamonds. There's one limit. You cannt take Klefki with you.

@Karl,
I already said it, but let me repeat. Donation doesn't make you better than anyone, neither doesn't give you ability to demand anything. If you are expecting such things, don't donate.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Why do you want to keep rare things on platinim stay as they are, but Merging Pearl to Diamond will also affect the prices, rarity and alot of things will change from rare to common, sometimes i belive Platinum has a kind of extra protection, there should be also unique things that Platinum guys should never be able to get, actually you just made Platinum the most attractive World. Do not judge people who want to go there with their things, at the end of all, its Staff fault, i think it is pretty enough the catch rate X15 or however it is. I think some things should also change.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Why do you want to keep rare things on platinim stay as they are, but Merging Pearl to Diamond will also affect the prices, rarity and alot of things will change from rare to common, sometimes i belive Platinum has a kind of extra protection, there should be also unique things that Platinum guys should never be able to get, actually you just made Platinum the most attractive World. Do not judge people who want to go there with their things, at the end of all, its Staff fault, i think it is pretty enough the catch rate X15 or however it is. I think some things should also change.

Man, there's the market between diamond and pearl, so amount of "rare" things in those both worlds can change any time. And the catch rate is x2(or x3? i dont remember now xd), not x15. That doesn't make much difference in harder rates.

Matimaniaco

Reaction score
We have had some conversation on staff, and we have decided to let pearl players go to Platinum, if they want, but on their own.

Auto merge will happen at 10/02/2018 and everyone will be automatically moved to diamond for free
those, who want to move to Platinum will have to pay for that, and the price is 50 diamonds. There's one limit. You cannt take Klefki with you.

@Karl,
I already said it, but let me repeat. Donation doesn't make you better than anyone, neither doesn't give you ability to demand anything. If you are expecting such things, don't donate.

Aga, with the respect that you deserve, why we can not stay in pearl the ones we want?
What affects the staff to stay as we are?
Why not make a new vote with just the pearl ones?

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Aga, with the respect that you deserve, why we can not stay in pearl the ones we want?
What affects the staff to stay as we are?
Why not make a new vote with just the pearl ones?

The point with pearl merge is that this server was considered as dead and many ppl were asking what will be happening with said merge. People were asked some time ago if they would like to have option to merge and most people did agreed. So you can say that the biggest reason is to keep players in game since a lot of them were leaving cause in their opinion it wasnt worth to play on "30 player" world.

Popeye

Reaction score

@Karl,

What about the ones who have eevee couple, I hear that you can sell a eevee egg in platinum for 20k? so 50 diamonds is not a big deal, you have to improved this decision making also eevee not transferable, I dont play in peral or in platinum, si I don't know if that is true, but you can check it...

Dark Raze

Reaction score
What about the ones who have eevee couple, I hear that you can sell a eevee egg in platinum for 20k? so 50 diamonds is not a big deal, you have to improved this decision making also eevee not transferable, I dont play in peral or in platinum, si I don't know if that is true, but you can check it...

In platinum eevee is one of the rarest, u can sell it for more than 20k, I saw people paying 40k for an egg

llanesj

Reaction score

maybe first deals with eevee will be nice but in the not so far future will be balanced those x cost

diabolith

Reaction score
sad platinum =//

we do not want players transferred full of Pokemon and tms to destabilize our market ... Diamond in the deal between the worlds has been around since forever ... Platinum should remain isolated from other worlds!

salvaje

Reaction score
Si claro ... Empiecen en nivel 100+ con todas sus cosas en platino mientras los demás jugadores desde 0 bastante lógico...

Ok let me see, apoco yo no sufri en subir tanto nivel en pearl??? Donde es el exp rate es mas bajo???
Te lo pongo en español porque no veo que comentes en ingles :D

Dagugo

Reaction score
Is not like pearl players have everyone x7 shines, x7 aeros in their teams.

lord trainer2

Reaction score

@Karl,

thanks to all staff for let us decide in which world we want to play

Braian Zard

Reaction score

Anyone who has notation will be able to switch to platinum as well? because if I am not mistaken, whoever has 2 could not make the exchange

I think even the players with notation could make the exchange by paying the 50 diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back