What's new

Welcome!

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

paralyzer776

Reaction score
As far I can see, many people prefer Platinum rather than Diamond or Pearl, you should also allow people from Diamond go to Platinum or maybe consider moving everyone to 1 server so that PA will be great again. Whenever you answer to my post, please give constructive arguments (pros and cons acceptable).

mmarvim

Reaction score
As far I can see, many people prefer Platinum rather than Diamond or Pearl, you should also allow people from Diamond go to Platinum or maybe consider moving everyone to 1 server so that PA will be great again. Whenever you answer to my post, please give constructive arguments (pros and cons acceptable).

Or put same catch chance, loot and exp to diamond.
Maybe make all this with pearl, allow people from diamond go to pearl in a limited time, them close diamond > pearl and make pearl+platinum as diamond and pearl is now...

Shadow Mist

Reaction score

Anyone who has notation will be able to switch to platinum as well? because if I am not mistaken, whoever has 2 could not make the exchange

I think even the players with notation could make the exchange by paying the 50 diamonds

Players with over 7 (If I'm not mistaken) WARNINGS (AKA 14 Notations, 7 bans) can't change world. Doubt there will be an exception on this case.

diabolith

Reaction score
I always see diamond / pearl players, saying that platinum is ez and is lazy server ... now, why do they want to come here? devalue our market, fill with rare pokemons ... eevee that is super rare in platinum, among other difficult access pokémons ... in addition to tms, out of which for the diamond players to be able to give merge will also be a huge dispute by respawns ...

Why do not they ask the platinum players what they think?

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Players with over 7 (If I'm not mistaken) WARNINGS (AKA 14 Notations, 7 bans) can't change world. Doubt there will be an exception on this case.

thank you very much I had heard that with 2 warning could not change

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I always see diamond / pearl players, saying that platinum is ez and is lazy server ... now, why do they want to come here? devalue our market, fill with rare pokemons ... eevee that is super rare in platinum, among other difficult access pokémons ... in addition to tms, out of which for the diamond players to be able to give merge will also be a huge dispute by respawns ...

Why do not they ask the platinum players what they think?
we spent 6 years dealing with throwing 40k balls on pokemons and still some of us doesn't have caught the pokes we wanted, so yeah platinum is fking easy compared to pearl/diamond. i cant remember the last time i WANTED to exp, because it became boring after some years, platinum could change that with higher rates.

i agree with pokemon rarity, but there is no denying that platinum is easier, pls.

I Just cant understand why this decision was taken. Platinum worldtrade was out of the tablet for so long...
because you sold all your pokemons and lost money to get another char there bae, you made this possible our voices has been heard, yay!

paulosedric

Reaction score
Auto merge will happen at 10/02/2018 and everyone will be automatically moved to diamond for free
those, who want to move to Platinum will have to pay for that, and the price is 50 diamonds. There's one limit. You cannt take Klefki with you.

April 1?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello guys!!

Preview world means it's like a test server where players are allowed to play. All things like hoenn or quests will be implemented there firstly, players will be able to do it before at diamond or pearl, but there might be some "bad" side, that' why exp or catch is going to be increased. The bad side is a possibility of crash and rollback while doing tests etc.

That doesn't mean rollback will happen 10x a day, it MAY happen while testing a quest or so. We can find out what caused the rollback and simply fix the problem.
That means there is possibility it could happen lets say once or twice a week, but it also may never happen.

Community from Platinum, I have a question:
How often do these Crashes/Rollbacks happen?? I am really considering the idea of moving to Platinum :p

Nymeria

Reaction score
we spent 6 years dealing with throwing 40k balls on pokemons and still some of us doesn't have caught the pokes we wanted, so yeah platinum is fking easy compared to pearl/diamond. i cant remember the last time i WANTED to exp, because it became boring after some years, platinum could change that with higher rates.

i agree with pokemon rarity, but there is no denying that platinum is easier, pls.

because you sold all your pokemons and lost money to get another char there bae, you made this possible our voices has been heard, yay!

yeah, i did lost many pokes tht i loved and a huge amount of cash. thats just cuzz changing wouldnt happen'... It's unfair to me, but what to do? boo-hoo, my lost. Still i would want to go with Nymeria to platinum, even tho i lost that shitload of money and all... BUT, i realy dont think tht its fair to platinum and we all that lost shit during world trade. In Aga's own words
"In before you ask why we don't let players to transfer to platinum;
- Because it is how we decided after some debate between higher range staff members (gms-cms-admins)
- Because it would be unfair for players, who had to start from 0 on platinum and worked hard to be on top
- Because it would open door for things, that are rare in platinum or unavailable, that should stay as it is.
- Because it would be unfair for diamond players, that wouldn't be able to transfer to platinum.
- Because platinum since the beginning had to be a closed world with different rates. It will stay as it is.

If you wish to play on platinum, start from 0 as many others did."

Not only klefki will lose its value.
If you are oppening server, consider a number of tms and pokemons that you can move to platinum. Eevees and shit are going to lose its value... Its honestly weird and a rushed decision to make it overnight. It was decided not to move, then a few complained and now the minority will fuck the majority.
Platinum is a bigger community than pearl, and platinum will be harmed by pearl. While living and chatting among the platinum community, i have to think as platinum community... It is not fair.
Fuck my money, couldnt care any less, ill love to have Nymeria acc on platinum... But thinking overall about what is best for the community... It aint fair for platinums.
Few will gain, many will lost.
I would consider another restrictions as i mentioned... If this is a non-discussable decision.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
those, who want to move to Platinum will have to pay for that, and the price is 50 diamonds. There's one limit. You cannt take Klefki with you.

this is stupid and abusive to make what ur doing, as you siad, "donation doesnt make you better than anyone", so why people with 50 diamonds have the privilege to go to Platinum while the others cant?

DIamonds are already f.cking expensive, with that wit would be way much more expensive. tha'ts just an absurd and childish

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
this is stupid and abusive to make what ur doing, as you siad, "donation doesnt make you better than anyone", so why people with 50 diamonds have the privilege to go to Platinum while the others cant?

DIamonds are already f.cking expensive, with that wit would be way much more expensive. tha'ts just an absurd and childish

Community of Pearl was fighting about having the possibility to move to Platinum. Now that it is possible, with only 2 restrictions, 50 diamonds and no Klefki, you dare to complain about 50 diamonds!? REALLY?

50 diamonds is NOTHING compared to "starting from 0".. Also, this has nothing to do with donators having more privileges, just buy the damn diamonds.

As a Diamond citizen, I wish I could pay 100 diamonds to transfer with my pokemons/items to Platinum.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Community of Pearl was fighting about having the possibility to move to Platinum. Now that it is possible, with only 2 restrictions, 50 diamonds and no Klefki, you dare to complain about 50 diamonds!? REALLY?

50 diamonds is NOTHING compared to "starting from 0".. Also, this has nothing to do with donators having more privileges, just buy the damn diamonds.

As a Diamond citizen, I wish I could pay 100 diamonds to transfer with my pokemons/items to Platinum.

yes, but seen u have enough funds to go to platinum, for who doesn't its outrageous. Its not our fault they decided to merge worlds...

btw its not EVERY SINGLE PLAYER from Pearl who wants to go to Platinum.

Nymeria

Reaction score

i lost way more than 50 diamonds to go to platinum and start from 0. I did it cuzz merge wouldnt happen' by Aga and Jano own words. Are you realy crying about 50 diamonds? Sad

Nymeria

Reaction score
yes, but seen u have enough funds to go to platinum, for who doesn't its outrageous. Its not our fault they decided to merge worlds...

btw its not EVERY SINGLE PLAYER from Pearl who wants to go to Platinum.

Oh, and by the way, you can buy diamonds in-game, not only by donation. I have used diamonds for all my life in pad, and never paid with rl cash. You are and old player, with many things to sell. This small sacrifice to buy 50 diamonds, is nothing compared with all that world traded pokes and cash to go to platinum and start from 0 had to go trough.

Yesus

Reaction score
We have had some conversation on staff, and we have decided to let pearl players go to Platinum, if they want, but on their own.

Auto merge will happen at 10/02/2018 and everyone will be automatically moved to diamond for free

@Karl,
I already said it, but let me repeat. Donation doesn't make you better than anyone, neither doesn't give you ability to demand anything. If you are expecting such things, don't donate.

Thanks for your consideration for letting us the possibility to move on to Platinum, I apreciate that. But on the other hand, we are still being forced to move on to Diamond if we dont have 50 diamonds (25€) or we dont have the possibility to buy that on the server . If you want you can put more restrictions to move on to Platinum, I agree with that. But, as a veteran player, I feel that I have no consideration for playing this game for over 6 years, and now I have to move on all my stuff to another server that I dont want to play. I prefer moving to Platinum for free and enjoy this server, than moving to Diamond and find ks, and overcrowed places, and as a result a bad gaming experience (thats why i chose Pearl).

Best regards, Yesus.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
well, you know how hard is to sell things here in Pearl for a long time, including now with that merge thing beeing so near. People will not buy a shit now, they will take their money and save to buy things on other world. The thing im mad at is not only about the 50 diamonds, but about having to expend 50 diamonds (50k +/-) to have a better experience of the game, since it lost the fun long time ago. i totally agree with Sucriii when he says it would bring people more desire to play. Donating doesnt make you better than anyone, but surely you have more privilegies and advantages, that's what Im saying.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Well, i play this game since 2012, and really spend a live on this. Sometimes i give up many things in real live for this game. Yes this is sad, i know it. That's why isn't a option give up my main character to start from 0 in platinum server, it's same to say to me throw away every time i spent.
t
And why i want go to platinum? Cause yes, this exp, catch and loot rate is making me tired, i really love this game and aways want to help it to stay alive, and this "boost" in that rates will nop only that, but will be a boost in my game breath too.
That's why i'm asking to make posible for us from diamond go to platinum, or as i said, make pearl a second server with same rates of platinum, and enable us to go to there...

And for this ones who's crying about eevee and tms, commnon, and what about cloned prices? The price of cloned pokemons is a way cheaper in platinum than here in diamond or pearl, and if we make a more accessible price to both side, i don't see anything bad on it, only to somekind like 10% of players who is really richs and keep making money with this "very rare" things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back