What's new

Welcome!

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Raze

Reaction score
I remember playing on Diamond like 2 Years ago when we had 350 to 450 online also we had less respawn than now, and no one cried
I saw on pearl online max 50 players, so it would be 200 to 250 online on diamond now
I don't see why so much shitstorm there's plenty of new respawn and old ones
The only problem I see is cloned island.

huberto

Reaction score
I remember playing on Diamond like 2 Years ago when we had 350 to 450 online also we had less respawn than now, and no one cried
I saw on pearl online max 50 players, so it would be 200 to 250 online on diamond now

Back then exp was much harder. There were less big AOE spells, Rain Dance like moves had 30-40%(?) of current range, Brine etc. had lower range. Many pokemons had low amount of AOE spells, no stuns or only target, no healing nor protection. People were leveling in low exp places because they couldn't handle better spawns. Laguna island was always full of people, now many players don't even know what is laguna island. Now everyone can go to the bast place and handle it with no problem. Nobody want's to exp in shitty place unless it is a good place for TM task. We have many more respawns but most of people is only aiming for few best places. I guess this is why people are complaining about spawns.

The Viper

Reaction score
Back then exp was much harder. There were less big AOE spells, Rain Dance like moves had 30-40%(?) of current range, Brine etc. had lower range. Many pokemons had low amount of AOE spells, no stuns or only target, no healing nor protection. People were leveling in low exp places because they couldn't handle better spawns. Laguna island was always full of people, now many players don't even know what is laguna island. Now everyone can go to the bast place and handle it with no problem. Nobody want's to exp in shitty place unless it is a good place for TM task. We have many more respawns but most of people is only aiming for few best places. I guess this is why people are complaining about spawns.

Exactly, why would I exp in a place where I make 90-100k/hour when I could be doing more somewhere else?

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

Do you have a crystal ball or are you a psychic?
Do you want to compare things from the past like the way it is now?
The change is being made from the server that has more people to receive even more people, while platinum stay same numbers of players. Diamond should have 2-3x more people online compared to platinum, but in the same area.
For you this is right?
To make a big change like this that impacts the whole game. It takes a lot of talk and planning. Here there was no planning and zero communication with the players.
They say that the pearl only has 50 players, many players come here to disagree with this news. They have the right to continue in their world, this is ridiculous.
Imagine in 2019 the decides to merge diamond and platinum, would you like? I dont

Nymeria

Reaction score
Do you have a crystal ball or are you a psychic?
Do you want to compare things from the past like the way it is now?
The change is being made from the server that has more people to receive even more people, while platinum stay same numbers of players. Diamond should have 2-3x more people online compared to platinum, but in the same area.
For you this is right?
To make a big change like this that impacts the whole game. It takes a lot of talk and planning. Here there was no planning and zero communication with the players.
They say that the pearl only has 50 players, many players come here to disagree with this news. They have the right to continue in their world, this is ridiculous.
Imagine in 2019 the decides to merge diamond and platinum, would you like? I dont

jesus...

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
When they released the hallowen pokes they did not warn of the possibility of one day becoming addon. And they changed that as soon as they felt like it.
When they launched the server from Pearl they did not warn of the possibility of one day it ceasing to exist. And they changed that as soon as they felt like it.
I would not be surprised if they changed more things just by their will without consulting the players ....
In case you do not have better arguments just watch the Mestre.

Yesus

Reaction score
Hello everyone, first of all I want to say that I desagree with the force of merging Pearl to Diamond.

Why?, because I joined Pearl to play the less population server, with less ks and more options to have fun.
Second, I think that you dont care about players at all, we have voice and opinion, and we voted, some time ago, that we agreed of merging to Diamond OR Platinum (the other option was only Diamond), I mean we have voted the right to let us choose our destiny.
Third, I think you have to make antoher poll (only for Pearl players), in this case to let us the choice of selecting Diamond or Platinum (in a separate way), because we have the right to vote in which server we want to be in.

I hope that staff do the right thing and give us the option of changing to whatever server we want, or at least give us the option to stay in Pearl.

Best regards, Yesus.

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Save your time. Nothing will change.
I suggested on an internal board for staff to make a poll with the people from Diamond and Pearl if Diamond after merging should receive boosted rates like Platinum.
Reasons are simple:
1. Platinum received the boosted rates to be a previous world, but it isn't, since the changes are comming to live simultaneously on every server.
2. People who wanted to go to Platinum (and I'm including Diamond players also, not only Pearl) wanted to go because of the rates.
3. The community would have the chance to decide what path the game should go, instead taking decisions with ~10 people only. This is how the regular democratic world works, but we are living on a whole new place, with a brand new attitude, but still gotta catch 'em all (and started singing Pokemon Johto Theme).
4. There won't be any crying by Platinum players on how their economy would get damaged, since Pearl and Diamond were "brothers" since the beginning.

Got denied and that's it. It's their game, their rules, so they decide what's better. We are not custommers, we donate, and our money go to somewhere near Narnia. We can't demand anything. It's on the contract we sign when creating accounts.

So we got 3 options:
1. Go to diamond, liking it or not
2. Start from scratches in Platinum, and we don't care about what you made so far
3. Stop playing cause we are grown up and there's no space for butthurt on the world outside

Life goes on. Good luck on your decisions. But fighting on this will only lead to forum bans, in-game bans, dels, highway to hell and w/e. Nothing to be done.

salvaje

Reaction score
Hello everyone, first of all I want to say that I desagree with the force of merging Pearl to Diamond.

Why?, because I joined Pearl to play the less population server, with less ks and more options to have fun.
Second, I think that you dont care about players at all, we have voice and opinion, and we voted, some time ago, that we agreed of merging to Diamond OR Platinum (the other option was only Diamond), I mean we have voted the right to let us choose our destiny.
Third, I think you have to make antoher poll (only for Pearl players), in this case to let us the choice of selecting Diamond or Platinum (in a separate way), because we have the right to vote in which server we want to be in.

I hope that staff do the right thing and gave us the option of changing to whatever server we want, or at least give us the option to stay in Pearl.

Best regards, Yesus.

I really like u 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Isablue

Reaction score
Is there any possibility of changing the name of platinum to pearl after merging pearl with diamond?

Aizen Sausuke

Reaction score
Si claro ... Empiecen en nivel 100+ con todas sus cosas en platino mientras los demás jugadores desde 0 bastante lógico...

The Viper

Reaction score
Is there any possibility of changing the name of platinum to pearl after merging pearl with diamond?

That doesnt make much sense... Why would you give the name of a "dead" world to a completely diferent one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back