What's new

Welcome!

Next very aggresive br player

Status
Not open for further replies.

pryngos

Reaction score
One guy msged me first with offer 150k for c blastoise, while npc pays 200k, he wanted to scam, and when he saw that he cant scam me, he start to insult my mother, why frustrated brs are so aggresive?

I think your racist attitude, in denigrating the Brazilian community, for an act of a player who insulted you in the Spanish language.
Which is basically the form that xenophobic North Americans use, calling anyone who speaks Spanish of Mexican.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Nice, what about your grandmother? "if i was admin i'd let him insult up to ur great great grandmother if he wanted", next time when br guy insult my family.
But your words for me are nothing, you are trying to be a "big boy" on forum, but when time comes, you are always crying like big kid.

your first sentence didnt even make sense, go get some english classes

and about your second, well i certainly wasnt whining around before catching tapu lele like u do with red gya "but.. but.. staff promised to help :CCC" "pls fix catch system" and other stuff. get real dude, u and ur crew are just a bunch of xenophobic incels who think they know everything about anything, and it doesnt matter if u come to my pvt to say i dont know what xenophoby is, a xenophobic will never admit he is one lul

Honestly its good you are not admin

congrats master of obvious

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Does anyone have popcorn and pepsi?

I have these 2 things since this post was created. I knew what will happen so I prepared myself*

EFbkSYxUEAASfez-300x300.jpg

Btw Coca-cola > Pepsi

Last edited:

Misfit

Reaction score
if you don't know the language don't call the nationality. he doesn't need the nationality to report an insult.

but m8, imo it's a bit stupid crying about that xD it's not really big mistake and also thread isn't about that

anyway, will this guy get banned or with things like that we also have to use discord and make forum useless ghost city? :D

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
I think your racist attitude, in denigrating the Brazilian community, for an act of a player who insulted you in the Spanish language.
Which is basically the form that xenophobic North Americans use, calling anyone who speaks Spanish of Mexican.

Are we from Poland or America?

mmarvim

Reaction score
Just LOL.

Khormes was aggressive first. Many pplrs don't know the npc price, u can notice it when some Pokemons are cheaper in market than npc.

Also, wtf? Xenophobia it's okay now, 2020.

Hahahah I'm really laughing out loud here

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Just LOL.

Khormes was aggressive first. Many pplrs don't know the npc price, u can notice it when some Pokemons are cheaper in market than npc.

Also, wtf? Xenophobia it's okay now, 2020.

Hahahah I'm really laughing out loud here

Where were br ppls like that, when i sold item urge for 180k? I understand that you want to defend your br friend, but he broke rules, not me. And trying to make me xenophob will not help, cuz im not, because i respect a lot normal br players.
HUGS AND PEACE

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
It's lovely how such shit is still supported somehow.
We as Brazilians need to handle those kind of shit as big boys, because "majority of the players are Brazilian" means that people can generalize all the bad shit towards a single nationality. You, Khormes, is way worse than at least 50% of the Brazilians that stepped in this game. In our country, you would have your ass sued for such shit. Telling it's not racism or xenophobia because you don't think it is, wouldn't make things better for you. It's not about what you think, it's about common sense, and seems like you lack of it. You are not special nor superior just for living on a country that has 0 relevance to the rest of the planet.

For his protecting squad: "He doesn't need to know every language in the world." Even tho it's not a fking rocket science to be able to recognize (even a little of) languages, a suggestion is to paste the sentence to Google Translator, and it recognizes what language it's being used. A 5 seconds task to avoid insulting unnecessary people. Or, as people already pointed here, he could have made the report without getting into nationalities.

A suggestion to the staff is to stop taking insults like this one, or labeling Brazilians favelas, rl thieves, monkeys, tarzans, or w/e the shit as jokes. Many people deals with too much violence irl, to handle with this kind of people in game, a place where people is supposed to have fun. This is punishable as much as making jokes about poverty/dictatorship in Venezuela or Hitler in Poland (and for this example I point Nymeria's banishment, coming 2 days after a "brave" polish Pokemon master ask our members if we stole our computers to play, just because he couldn't handle a ks he started).

As Gaules pointed on a Podcast, every game can be as good as its community is.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Where were br ppls like that, when i sold item urge for 180k? I understand that you want to defend your br friend, but he broke rules, not me. And trying to make me xenophob will not help, cuz im not, because i respect a lot normal br players.
HUGS AND PEACE

If you were that no-xenophobic-good-guy, the correct sentence would be "i respect every player, no matter the fucking nationality, that didn't had any problem with me".

Could you explain more about your exceptional concept of 'normal br player' without making yourself even worse?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
If you were that no-xenophobic-good-guy, the correct sentence would be "i respect every player, no matter the fucking nationality, that didn't had any problem with me".

Could you explain more about your exceptional concept of 'normal br player' without making yourself even worse?

Normal br player for me is a player who isnt insulting my mother, and i respect everyone who isnt insulting my mother, thanks HUGS AND PEACE

Nymeria

Reaction score
I dont understand xenophoby at ALL. Ppl like Khormes, xenophobic pricks, biggest talent is what? By accident of destiny his mother gave birth to him on where? Poland? Bósnia? Europe? WoW HOW SPECIAL U ARE. GZ BRO. There are retarded ppl everywhere, yourself include mate. GZ, next time that u feel a nazi urge, Go to 4-chan.
Respect and u shall b respected

Szacho

Reaction score
i dont understand xenophoby at all. Ppl like khormes, xenophobic pricks, biggest talent is what? By accident of destiny his mother gave birth to him on where? Poland? Bósnia? Europe? Wow how special u are. Gz bro. There are retarded ppl everywhere, yourself include mate. Gz, next time that u feel a nazi urge, go to 4-chan.

cambodia bro, cambodian player

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I dont understand xenophoby at ALL. Ppl like Khormes, xenophobic pricks, biggest talent is what? By accident of destiny his mother gave birth to him on where? Poland? Bósnia? Europe? WoW HOW SPECIAL U ARE. GZ BRO. There are retarded ppl everywhere, yourself include mate. GZ, next time that u feel a nazi urge, Go to 4-chan.

Nice, you are showing your respect, i think you ate your respect.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Write in quote my xenophobic comments or shut up, ok? or maybe insult my mother like some of you like to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back