What's new

Welcome!

My idea of new Quest.

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
-SORRY FOR POST THIS THING HERE, I COULD NOT SEND BY PRIVATE MESSAGE TO [PA] HOHENHEIM BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF THIS TEXT.-

So... The quest begins in Lavender, where we meet a NPC. His name is Red. He is a old guy, bald, curved... But his sprite looks like a ghost pokemons, transparent.
He just walks in lavender, he can go through walls, etc.

Talk:

Player: Hi
Red: Hi, can you really see me?
Player: Yes
Red: Can you help me?
Player: Mission
Red: I forgot where I left my pokemons, can you help me to find them?

QUESTLOG UPDATED!

Now we have to find where are the pokemons of Red, after questlog upated we can go to that place:

6EYs0J1.jpg

In the graves we can press use, and receive a letter with the name of the pokemons of Red:

Lapras
Snorlax
Pikachu
Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur

This indicates that his Pokemon are dead.

Now we go back to the NPC, and we give him the letters.

Talk:

Red: Hello, did you find them?
Player: yes
Red: So, where they are?

And so the letters are given to him.

Red: Oh my God, how it happened? What's going on? How can't I remember nothing?
Red: Can you help me to understand what is going on?

QUESTLOG UPDATED!

Now we have to go to Pallet Town, where we will find a small house, dirty, old and with spider webs.
Inside the house, we have to find a Dresser and press use. We will receive a letter with the words:

"Hi, you have not came to training. Are you ok? You looks strange lately. Still are because of that? I hope not. So, I hope you get better.

Brock."

Now we have to go to Pewter, to find Brock and talk with him.

Talk:

Brock: (His normal words)
Brock:How can I help you?
Player: Red
Brock: I've nevermore saw him, he seemed odd because of a thing. He told me about a strange pokeball that he found, and about a pokemon inside of that. He told me that was different of every pokemon that he saw before. And it scared him.
player: Mission
Brock: The last time I saw him, he told me he was going to Viridian to face Giovanni, Team rocket's leader.

QUESTLOG UPDATED!

Now we have to go to Viridian's Gym to talk with Giovanni.

Giovanni: (His normal words)
Giovanni: You know who he are? He came here with that strange pokemon, to battle. And he killed my old pokemons with that. After that he ran away without the badge. The police is looking for him.

QUESTLOG UPDATED!

Now we have to go to Celadon, to talk with Officer Mara.

Talk:

Officer Mara: (Her normal words)
Officer Mara: Are you talking about the Red Gem or... The another thing?
Player: Another thing
Officer Mara: Do you have some information about him?
Player: No
Officer Mara: We are still looking for him, witnesses told us he was in Lavender, but we seek him and we didn't found nothing. He is still wanted. If you know about something, tell us.

QUESTLOG UPDATED!

Now we have to go back to lavender, to find a new NPC, he looks like a beggar and his name is "Augustus, the crazy". He walk in all the city, like Red.

Talk:

Augustus: Are you an angel or an demon? You came to save me or to punish me? Please, tell me. I'm being mad.
Augustus: Do you want to know about that old guy with a bizarre pokemon?
Augustus:I saw when he came to Lavender, he was like a zombie just following that thing. When he wake up in the cemetery, he saw the graves and cried a lot. After that I heard the strange pokemon saying "Ghost curses you!" then a lot of hands rising from the floor and pulled him down. I told it to everyone, but all the people called me crazy and ignored me.

QUESTLOG UPDATED!

Then we have to go to the cemetery where are the pokemons of Red, and use Find Hole to find a hole.
There down we find a putrefied body with ripped and dirty red clothes, pressing use we found a scroll and a pencil. It's a letter with the words:

"If you find it, is because I'm dead. A while ago, when I was hunting in Lavender's Tower, I found a strange black pokeball and I bring that to my home. I could not release the pokemon inside. But in the night, when I was sleeping. A strange pokemon appeared to me, he told me his name, Ghost, and he would to help me to be the best trainer ever. After that he helped me a lot, and while the time passed I forgot my another pokemons, and I just had eyes to my Ghost. Until the day that we get to face the leader of the Viridian's Gym. He just killed his pokemons with an attack called "Curse". So I saw that Ghost was malignant and I throw him on the lake and I went back to my house to search for my another pokemons. I didn't found them. So I went to the pokemon center and nothing. I just forgot where they was. So I went back to the lake to try to find Ghost and ask where they was. After a long time swimming in the lake, I found his pokeball. But I cannot release him, I implore him to appear and tell me where they was. And in the middle of the night he appeared to me and told:
-If you want to know where they are, I'll show you.
So I just fainted. When I woke up I was on Lavender's Cemetery and I saw the graves with my pokemons and I cried a lot. So he looked me with their big red eyes and said:
-GHOST CURSES YOU!
Then I've been pulled by strange hands on the floor and I fainted. When I woke up, I was inside of that grave. I tried everything to leave from this place or ask for help but nothing happened. I had this piece of paper and this pencil, so I wrote this letter in hope if someone find me, know what's happened and know how dangerous the Ghost are."

QUESTLOG UPDATED!

So is time to bring this letter to the Officer Mara, in celadon.

Talk:

Officer Mara: (Her same words)
Officer Mara: Did you found him or have some information about him?
Officer Mara: Thank you very much for your help. It was really sad and terrible. We will investigate that pokemon called Ghost. Be carefull!

After that we receive a Journal with the news of the Red's situation. Then we have to bring it to Red's Ghost, in lavender.

Talk:

Red: (His same words)
Red: Did you found something about whats happened with me?
Red: Oh my God! "Sniff" I can't believe in that. Thank you, player. Now I can rest in peace.

AND WE RECEIVE THE REWARD. (I'll let the reward in your hands)

PS: Link sent to [PA]Hohenheim.

Last edited:

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
Soooooo creeppy
Red was my favourite! Why do u kill it D:
Still seems like a good history for quest, i would like to battle that "ghost" pokemon

Epic Mickey

Reaction score
Bro they can't finish their own ideas like rebalance and fighting quest, what make u think they will add this? >.< , even if they agree to do this quest they'll introduce it in game in 3 more years D:, so i suggest u to forget about it ^^

Skyrus

Reaction score
Bro they can't finish their own ideas like rebalance and fighting quest, what make u think they will add this? >.< , even if they agree to do this quest they'll introduce it in game in 3 more years D:, so i suggest u to forget about it ^^

I don't know about you but Hohenheim was the one who asked people to make ideas for new quests. And if you played here long time ago when Hohenheim was active you should know Hohenheim works very fast. If he says something it will come pretty fast and since he is back, there is new hope for PA.

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?32763-Yoku-s-Spr-Work!/page20

/\ this is just an example of doing things fast, Hohenheim is back and Yoku's sprite got a chance to get added ingame fast.

Epic Mickey

Reaction score
I don't know about you but Hohenheim was the one who asked people to make ideas for new quests. And if you played here long time ago when Hohenheim was active you should know Hohenheim works very fast. If he says something it will come pretty fast and since he is back, there is new hope for PA.

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?32763-Yoku-s-Spr-Work!/page20

/\ this is just an example of doing things fast, Hohenheim is back and Yoku's sprite got a chance to get added ingame fast.

Ye i'm an old player and i retired cause staff here cares a shit this game, hope Hohenheim can give people back to this game ^^ i really want it = )

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I like this short story, but what about to duel this Ghost in the last part of the quest?
Idk, something like after you give the newspaper to Red's Ghost he says something like:

Red: "Oh my God! How would I do that? I wish, somehow, I could revenge my old Pokemon."

And then, the Ghost appears. It could be Ancient Gengar or a new sprite pokemon made by our designers. We should defeat it, but it should be really hard.

I also agree with Wesker when he said about to give items to the NPC's, it will make the quest harder and funnier.

Skyrus

Reaction score
I like this short story, but what about to duel this Ghost in the last part of the quest?
Idk, something like after you give the newspaper to Red's Ghost he says something like:

Red: "Oh my God! How would I do that? I wish, somehow, I could revenge my old Pokemon."

And then, the Ghost appears. It could be Ancient Gengar or a new sprite pokemon made by our designers. We should defeat it, but it should be really hard.

I also agree with Wesker when he said about to give items to the NPC's, it will make the quest harder and funnier.

Maybe bring some items to every npc before they tell you their information? Or else this quest will just be another scooter or something xd. Nice idea ^^

:( my idea

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
I was thinking in use this pokemon, maybe in another quest.

Like this quest Part II. But that will be more hard and misterious. I'll write that in the future. First I want to see if this quest will be accepted.

Back