What's new

Welcome!

Next very aggresive br player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Write in quote my xenophobic comments or shut up, ok? or maybe insult my mother like some of you like to do.

What's exactly bothering you? To think that a player in the game fk*d your mom? To think that your mom can actually have sex? This is not an insult to your mother, this is a childish player trying to get you triggered, and guess what? He was successful!

I won't lose my time quoting "xenophobic" parts of your texts. I already highlighted a part up there, and your title says enough.

If you don't want to be triggered like that, I suggest hiding your mom's passport, so she can't travel to Spain (or even half of Latin America) to visit other players while you are at the computer. This way you will be sure that it's only a childish guy lacking of attention (pretty much like you).

Nymeria

Reaction score
Why the fuck ARE we talking tô someone that gets offended by mommy's Jokes? What a baby

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Why the fuck ARE we talking tô someone that gets offended by mommy's Jokes? What a baby

Will you eat my mom also?

Again, it's not an insult for his mom, but for him, cause I'm pretty sure the little dude wasn't banging your mother-in-law, so just calm down and hug Khormes. He is in need.

I dont know how its like with you, but i will not let insult my mom, if you like to read shit written by a kid about you mom then ok, but i will not. Oh and watch our on your tongue.

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Will you eat my mom also?

You just proved my point here. The problem is not about the joke with your mom, since even you can make it, but gets butthurted when someone does. It's just you wanting a guy of another language that you dislike to get punished.

Now the main point, showing how your fucked brain works: You know that implying jokes about him being fat is also a crime, right? That's the second time you do it in this post.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I dont know how its like with you, but i will not let insult my mom, if you like to read shit written by a kid about you mom then ok, but i will not. Oh and watch our on your tongue.

Watch my tongue or what? Are you going to come to Brazil and date my mom? Wow, that would be a heavy offense. You said it all - a kid - trying to offend you, not your mom, cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't her playing in your character when the guy was messaging you. People already tried to talk even about my wife, and guess what? Not a single shit given.
If you don't like to read shit, don't act to receive shit. You were very rude to the guy at the first point, you could only say "no, sorry, the NPC pays more than that". But when the guy answer in a rude manner, you appear here? Fk off bro.

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Watch my tongue or what? Are you going to come to Brazil and date my mom? Wow, that would be a heavy offense. You said it all - a kid - trying to offend you, not your mom, cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't her playing in your character when the guy was messaging you. People already tried to talk even about my wife, and guess what? Not a single shit given.
If you don't like to read shit, don't act to receive shit. You were very rude to the guy at the first point, you could only say "no, sorry, the NPC pays more than that". But when the guy answer in a rude manner, you appear here? Fk off bro.

You're still taking? 40 replies because you can't stand he called spanish player as brazlian because 60% players here are from Br and you have to defend nothing? Literally your words doesn't matter here, you only say it's not insulting parents by saying "I f*ck your mom". So why if I said that in pvp to everyone, would get notation without talk? You think it's ok to say something like that? XD So go to your mom and tell her "Mom, I don't really respect you, just If someone say he f*cks you, it's ok"

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score

Watch on your tongue, because you are saying exacly same shit, about what you are taking that its kid behaviour trying to make trigged someone, so you show only your hypocrisy, and that how brainless you are. What crime? Tell me? So he can call me nazi, but i cant riposte him? Huh, nice logic of players that trying protect this little shit who insults my mother. And about trying to get him punished, of course i want punish for something like this, but you are the one who trying to force Staff to punish me for your imaginary xenophobia. Second thing, how you know he didnt knew price, im sure he knew very well.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
You're still taking? 40 replies because you can't stand he called spanish player as brazlian because 60% players here are from Br and you have to defend nothing? Literally your words doesn't matter here, you only say it's not insulting parents by saying "I f*ck your mom". So why if I said that in pvp to everyone, would get notation without talk?

No, I can't stand to unfairness. That's the point.

Can any staff answer me clearly "if any player says what this guy used to offend Khormes in pvp, will he get notated?"

To prove my point about fairness:
Hitler killed around 6 million Polish people: 'The genocides claimed the lives of 2.7 to 3 million Polish Jews and 1.8 to 2.77 million non-Jewish ethnic Poles, according to various sources such as Poland's Institute of National Remembrance'.
Obesity kills at least 300.000 people/year ONLY in USA. And contrary to Hitler, it will keep killing people.

Can you tell me why jokes like Nymeria did about Polish and Hitler led him to a BANISHMENT, and a guy that is continuously xenophobic, already have 2 warnings (most likely bcse of destructive behavior of any kind) and making jokes about fat people is not even WARNED? There's even specific laws about cyberbullying regarding obesity. This is part of the shit we have to handle as BRs coming from another countries ppl.

What the spanish guy said was offensive towards Khormes. What Khormes said repeatedly is a crime. That's the SMALL difference here. /irony

You think it's ok to say something like that? XD So go to your mom and tell her "Mom, I don't really respect you, just If someone say he f*cks you, it's ok"

Your logic is broken as Khormes' brain. But yeah, I don't really care if someone says that fucks my mom, my sister, my wife, my dog, w/e. And that's not because I don't respect them. It's just a matter of having too many years playing mmorpg games to know that: 1st. the guy isnt really fucking them ; 2nd. i can just ignore if the #1 is not true; 3rd. they are not immaculated people, they can fk whenever they want, and that's not a lack of respect; 4th. if I am disrespectful to someone, I can't expect people to be nice on me.

I would be more triggered for something like "i expect your mom to have cancer and die" or w/e. But a kid telling he is a milf fuc*er is only a kid lacking attention.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
HW0iEKU.jpg

That's the only thing that comes to my mind, really.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Dear Arcaninst Karl, did you fucking see what your friend Nymeria wrote? And what you wrote? Or you are blind and didnt see? Or you just see but you are defending your friend with constipation even if you both dont have right and know it very well? I just cant look at your stupidy anymore xD keep conversation with yourself, im sure you will find xenophobia there too xD bye(its that time, when im ignoring kid)

Testalin

Reaction score
Yo it's so simple. If somebody saying something to me in a language other than english I'm saying "eng or ignore". It's not worth your sanity to argue with anyone.
Pierogi and pomidorek for u all and remember ***** ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back