What's new

Welcome!

My idea of new Quest.

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
The quest its very good but easy... Maybe ight with Darkrai and Zombie Red pokemons would be nice jajaja xD

Maybe a new king of Control Mind (Darkrai's Power)

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
and this could be implemented in memory of this season (halloween) nice quest :p

and its right, it's easy, but with some fixes could be harder.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
The quest its very good but easy... Maybe ight with Darkrai and Zombie Red pokemons would be nice jajaja xD

Maybe a new king of Control Mind (Darkrai's Power)

I like this idea, if Yuku could do a good sprite with those pokemons would be awesome.
I mean, Yuku or other spriter, but I think with this idea and maybe some more mini-missions like tasks, items, duels or find something we could have here a really good quest/idea to halloween event.

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
I thought in Ghost like that ghosts in Lavender Tower...

Ghost-the-pokemon.gif

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score

Ghost-the-pokemon.gif

Sounds fine, but i think we need to add a little of emotion and fights, this is really an amazing Idea, but its easy to do we need difficult things in my opinion, but u are creative ^^

Skyrus

Reaction score

Ghost-the-pokemon.gif

Well you don't know that it's Darkrai untill you start to duel him, maybe first he can have this ghost sprite but when he is hurt a little he transform into Darkrai? It's your idea, so you decide if you like it or not. If you just want it to be that unknown ghost it's fine aswell I think.

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
I thought in Ghost as a mysterious force, something supernatural in the pokemon world. His unique attack is "Curse". And to the next quest with him, I thought in a duel with him, with the help of some legendary pokemon. I will write the next quest when I find time. The next will be 100x more bigger and harder. :p

Back